ADVERTISEMENT

How to Watch & Game Thread: #17 Indiana Hoosiers at #5 Purdue Boilermakers

Hood Schifino is insane. Playing best game of his life. Amazing
But you are right Galloway playing his best game of the year tonight.
Dominant
Congrats to them

Wasn't our night. Sad offense in 2nd half

Purdue might see Indiana again in the BTT - we shall see. Not much else to say - disappointing game from the Boilers tonight. Indiana came to play and took it that second half.

Matt Painter and his team gots some work to do.

Reactions: Steve83
Purdue's play tonight in 2nd half was that of a last place team in the B10. Sad.

Sad it had to happen against iu....but Hopefully this will wake them up and get them going????

Not a good game at all. We are trending to that 2 seed like I said. Maybe we're a S16 team. We need better guard play. People say play Newman, but he's a bench guy that can't even get in front of a struggling freshman.

I love Matt Painter but this loss is on him. And he’ll take the blame. Team wasn’t prepared. Didn’t play hard. No passion. No plays to get open looks. No adjustment to Hood Shifino.
Right, no adjustment on JHS. He hasn’t shot as well on the road but he was great tonight. We looked good at the start with Furst but they responded. We will be in trouble at Madison if we hang our heads.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Well think about this, Purdue doesn't have to deal with JHS next year, and IU fans are going to be sad JHS is gone. But he's awesome.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Purdue's play tonight in 2nd half was that of a last place team in the B10. Sad.

Sad it had to happen against iu....but Hopefully this will wake them up and get them going????
Unfortunately, I doubt its a wake up call. Our outside shooting sucks. There's no way in hell this team can shoot decent 6 games in a row in the tournament.

I love Matt Painter but this loss is on him. And he’ll take the blame. Team wasn’t prepared. Didn’t play hard. No passion. No plays to get open looks. No adjustment to Hood Shifino.
It wasn’t, Purdue couldn’t shoot, it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler8285

True.
CMP sticking with Morton on JHS was just an awful decision. 6 points in by JHS it was clear to me that JHS was going to eat him alive. And he did. Woeful performance by Morton....but credit to JHS.

I think this game should cement the awful shooting from this team. We don’t have a single consistent outside shooter. It’s not good.

Reactions: Boiler8285
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT