ADVERTISEMENT

How to Watch & Game Thread: #1 Purdue at #21 Indiana

Ugh - well, that was a fitting ending to a very poor half......give up 50 on the 11th turnover......smh. :(

15 is not an impossible deficit, but man.....Boilers are going to have to up their level of play about three or four notches to have any sort of chance. Getting totally outplayed so far and making it too easy for the Hoosiers.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
I will say it looks a lot worse than it is. They basically got a 12 pount lead early and kept it. We just need to go on one good run and hit our FTs and we have a chance

What a joke of a first half. I don't agree that the "ass hall" has them rattled. They played in crazy atmospheres already this year. They just didn't show the f&&k up to play ball and compete with focus. Sucks. Embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
FTs and TOs are the common denominator when struggle. We can overcome poor shooting but not giving away the ball and giving away points at the line. Loyer seems a bit rattled. We are a young team. TJD is a di**. I don't think the game is out of reach but we need a monster turn around..

Ugh - well, that was a fitting ending to a very poor half......give up 50 on the 11th turnover......smh. :(

15 is not an impossible deficit, but man.....Boilers are going to have to up their level of play about three or four notches to have any sort of chance. Getting totally outplayed so far and making it too easy for the Hoosiers.
One of those nights, I sort of saw this coming. This is IU’s Super Bowl, they were due, Purdue was due for a beat down.

What a joke of a first half. I don't agree that the "ass hall" has them rattled. They played in crazy atmospheres already this year. They just didn't show the f&&k up to play ball and compete with focus. Sucks. Embarrassing.
Not saying this is an excuse for such poor play, but we have not played in this hard of environment. It’s just a fact.

Take the bus out of town at halftime...ridiculous.
Dont think any of our guys besides Edey even got off the damn bus
Loyer I guess, rest of team, freaking half asleep in frog pajamas

Can still win this thing but as Painter is always saying, first 5 minutes coming out will be crucial.

As others have pointed out, just wretched defense, WRETCHED, so unlike this team! Turnover madness, then butt ugly FTs.

Reactions: Dryfly88
Quit bitching about the officials. They have more fouls!
Iu is the aggressor and Purdue hasn’t responded. Iu quicker on D and on O. TJD accept whatever challenge was issued and playing like he really wants to win.

Purdue scored 35 pts in the half, in spite of 11 TOs. Now they need to take care of the ball and lock down the D.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT