ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Days Has It Been Since iu Defeated Purdue in BB?

Oh you live there...for sure. Anyways tough guy. Keep plugging away on my burger in the drive thru...bud.
So classic. So overplayed, so Purdue like. So 3rd grade. I bet you are one of those”I make more money than you types”. Always comparing how tough you are. I’ve seen guys like you. I bet you are fake.

Kinda funny to throw the “soft on the road” insult by a team that folded like a cheap suit at psu and got dog walked at iowa. I mean I agree last night was a bad loss to a bottom feeder in their super bowl, but still….glass houses and throwing stones, etc

Kinda funny to throw the “soft on the road” insult by a team that folded like a cheap suit at psu and got dog walked at iowa. I mean I agree last night was a bad loss to a bottom feeder in their super bowl, but still….glass houses and throwing stones, etc
1-4 on the road. They played a really weak schedule pre B1G. We had a feeling Trojan and his flock would come here and shit all over.

Reactions: BoilerExpress
Funny how this is your chance at a final 4. Rutgers says hello. You guys don’t have the guards to even make it to the sweet 16.

I'm an IU fan that is very happy with the win, but also understands Purdue is the far more talented team and it's going to take awhile for IU to get to Purdue's level. I basically expect Purdue to be a Final Four team this March.

Hopefully Coach Woodson can close the gap in the future. I wish he was the hire when Sampson got fired instead of Clappy.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Ughhh. I said I “work” in Kentucky. Comprehension? Smart? Dumb? So probably means you checked out in the 3rd.
You can work wherever. Now we know we live in your head rent free. Storming the Court and you spending your life here on this board tells the story of your existence. Typical little brother, needs any attention, even if it's negative. You deserve our pity. LOL.

• Love
Reactions: Poprudy
Funny how this is your chance at a final 4. Rutgers says hello. You guys don’t have the guards to even make it to the sweet 16.
Why run over here and be a douche after IU beats Purdue for the first time in like 6 years? Last night was a GREAT WIN for sure, but IU has a looooong way to go. We haven't beaten anything resembling even a decent team on the road and there is a lot of season left. Anything can happen.

Purdue was ranked 4th in the country for a reason. They're loaded and will get better. I believe IU will too but right now, there is a significant talent gap between IU and Purdue. If you don't see that, you need to be in a mental institution.

You can work wherever. Now we know we live in your head rent free. Storming the Court and you spending your life here on this board tells the story of your existence. Typical little brother, needs any attention, even if it's negative. You deserve our pity. LOL.
Rent free. Lmao. Your name says it all. You took a deuce last night just like I did on this crappy board. Now step in it PUkes. 😘

Why run over here and be a douche after IU beats Purdue for the first time in like 6 years? Last night was a GREAT WIN for sure, but IU has a looooong way to go. We haven't beaten anything resembling even a decent team on the road and there is a lot of season left. Anything can happen.

Purdue was ranked 4th in the country for a reason. They're loaded and will get better. I believe IU will too but right now, there is a significant talent gap between IU and Purdue. If you don't see that, you need to be in a mental institution.

Because he’s a clown.

Returning years of favors. Best regards.

You guys fell for the classic blunder. Just trolling and it was easy. Yes I will be back. Troll out. 😘😘😘

Rent free. Lmao. Your name says it all. You took a deuce last night just like I did on this crappy board. Now step in it PUkes. 😘
Speaking of dropping deuces…
Nice game against UM today at home.
Talk about stepping in it…

Today’s clunker against UM sure proved that our game on Thursday was your Super Bowl. Yikes.

Dumped at home by 18 to a middling UM team.
Yeah, they’re back….way back.

Nice effort against UM today.

So, so off topic!

Let's get back on topic:
It has been 4 1/2 days since Indiana beat Purdue in basketball. 4 1/2 days.

If you want to stay slightly off-topic:
It has been 323 days since Indiana beat Purdue in basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: Poprudy
IU fans can't even link gifs correctly.

complete-failure-failure.gif

Again, off-topic.

The title of the thread is:

"How Many Days Has It Been Since iu Defeated Purdue in BB?"​

Congrats you're being pedantic about a thread that was titled TWO YEARS AGO.

Maybe if iu would have put up some effort the last 9 times we played this thread wouldn't have happened

Reactions: BBG
Congrats you're being pedantic about a thread that was titled TWO YEARS AGO.

Maybe if iu would have put up some effort the last 9 times we played this thread wouldn't have happened
  1. Solid use of the word "pedantic."
  2. I'm getting criticized for any minor typo, or on one occasion because I added a link to a gif instead of a visible picture file! I will be extra-careful about those issues. Seems that they create considerable disdain.
  3. Finally and most importantly, I'm getting the thread back on topic. Others are not. So since you're the one who bumped it off-topic this time, let's bring it back:
323 days.

1. Solid use of the word "pedantic."
  2. I'm getting criticized for any minor typo, or on one occasion because I added a link to a gif instead of a visible picture file! I will be extra-careful about those issues. Seems that they create considerable disdain.
  3. Finally and most importantly, I'm getting the thread back on topic. Others are not. So since you're the one who bumped it off-topic this time, let's bring it back:
323 days.
I'm very intrigued to see your math on how you got 323 days...

If we're keeping it on the topic of the title of this thread it's been 4 days

Reactions: Indy_Rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT