ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Days Has It Been Since iu Defeated Purdue in BB?

It is nice actually having good old days to reminisce.🤫😉 I was alive for Knights 3. So no I’m not young.
Good lord do you realize how pathetic you sound right now. I have no dog in this fight as I'm just an Illin alum/i fan but you IU fans and your douchey candy cane pant wearing program hasn't been worth a shit in quite some time. But congrats on finally beating Purdue after failing to do so for so many years.

I also love how so many of you reversible jacket wearing inbred IU fans think you're still a blue blood program and refer to yourselves as the big brother yet your fans stormed the court when you beat your "little brother" . The delusion is real with your white trash fan base. The jokes just write themselves with your fan base.

Good lord do you realize how pathetic you sound right now. I have no dog in this fight as I'm just an Illin alum/i fan but you IU fans and your douchey candy cane pant wearing program hasn't been worth a shit in quite some time. But congrats on finally beating Purdue after failing to do so for so many years.

I also love how so many of you reversible jacket wearing inbred IU fans think you're still a blue blood program and refer to yourselves as the big brother yet your fans stormed the court when you beat your "little brother" . The delusion is real with your white trash fan base. The jokes just write themselves with your fan base.
I agree with everything he just said. Hope Illinois stomps them or they will be rushing the court again.

Reactions: Illinisully
Still…no NC banners. Must be tough not having any history.
History? Who has won 9 out the last 10?
Who owns the overall record?
Oh history, like ancient history, ancient selective history. Seems like the last NC for you, they called timeouts to get the ball out of a peach basket. Then Betsy Ross sewed your banner.

I’m sure you love reminiscing about the good ole days eh? Guessing you were pretty young the last time IU was actually relevant.

Ehh blow it out your a$$. You have nothing either in that deserted state. Reversible jacket? Yours must be orange with a gold and black liner.

History? Who has won 9 out the last 10?
Who owns the overall record?
Oh history, like ancient history, ancient selective history. Seems like the last NC for you, they called timeouts to get the ball out of a peach basket. Then Betsy Ross sewed your banner.
Yep. We are y’all’s NC. Proved it.

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

Well done and nailed it

loudly proclaiming to be big bro while acting like the littlest bro is peak loosier

Reactions: Illinisully
1…

Sorry, had to get this in before the trolls. Let’s move on with a new streak!

Imagine being an IU fan celebrating a win by rushing to their computer to brag about being old enough for three banners on a rivals internet forum. #sociallydistantsincethe70s

12 hours. Gonna be one day soon.

Your thread title--Purdue posters keep bumping. There's your current answer.

Indiana has had PG issues all season. Phinisee and Johnson both playing their best games of the season in the same game probably wont happen again in Mackey.

Quality repson
Pot shots.
Pot shots? "Hey, let's go to another teams board and talk childish nonsense. Cry like bishes that we've lost 9 in a row and they talk among themselves about it and hurts my snowflake feelings. Then, call return fire pot shots". You're a certain level of desperate to act out this way.

This is what happens when your Aunt Mom tells her kids they're special as they're underachieving. No social skills and begging for attention because you're no longer the Sun that everything revolves around. Congrats, you've reached your peak in life.

• Haha
Reactions: BBG and Illinisully
Quality repson

Pot shots? "Hey, let's go to another teams board and talk childish nonsense. Cry like bishes that we've lost 9 in a row and they talk among themselves about it and hurts my snowflake feelings. Then, call return fire pot shots". You're a certain level of desperate to act out this way.

This is what happens when your Aunt Mom tells her kids they're special as they're underachieving. No social skills and begging for attention because you're no longer the Sun that everything revolves around. Congrats, you've reached your peak in life.
You mad? Sounds like you are mad. My mommas uncles trailer is in west laffy. Smells like dog food and frog legs. They both love ‘em some good PUke basketball. Yeeeehaw!!!!

This comment tells me you do live in methville aka Bloomington
Methville? I didn’t see meth in Bloomington. Moved away and work in KY. Now there’s tons of it down here. I’ve never touched the stuff. Now coke? That’s a different story. Lots of that was around.

Don't worry this guy acts like an internet tough guy. He'll run to a computer but hide face to face....I've seen his kind before. Trojan???
Tough? Tougher than that charmin soft PUke team. Folds like a lawn chair. I’m sure you guys are some knucklbusters. Probably have to be considering the size of the PUke women. Keyboard warrior….engage.

Methville? I didn’t see meth in Bloomington. Moved away and work in KY. Now there’s tons of it down here. I’ve never touched the stuff. Now coke? That’s a different story. Lots of that was around.
Makes sense..thanks for confirming

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT