ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Days Has It Been Since iu Defeated Purdue in BB?

It's happens at times ya know... You act like it hasn't happened the other way around. Indiana won 12 of 15 between February 29, 2000 through February 19, 2008. Mike Davis was oddly 9-2 against Purdue. Who would have thought?
You seem to like all of the games in a period of time that you didn't see. You would think that you would be enjoying today. Unless you are already preparing yourself for 2 weeks from now.

• Haha
Reactions: Vern Pain
You seem to like all of the games in a period of time that you didn't see. You would think that you would be enjoying today. Unless you are already preparing yourself for 2 weeks from now.
Well except I did see those games but sure. I am saying that what Purdue has done recently, isn't something that has happened the other way. And the more odd part about it, the majority of it happened in the Mike Davis era. I'm just hoping we actually show up against Rutgers for once. I'm not worried about winning at Mackey. Losing doesn't hurt the resume at all.

Dead and injured police officers is nothing a decent person would joke about.
Okay, more exact and on point? You repeatedly like and link articles questioning or minimizing dead and injured officers. So we both stand corrected

Last edited:
Okay, you like articles questioning or minimizing dead and injured officers. So we both stand corrected
I didn't say anything that needed to be corrected. You are trying to deflect your shame from referring to jokes about dead and injured officers.

ADVERTISEMENT