ADVERTISEMENT

Carr

His official announcement video. Very interesting. Cute little kid. Not sure if that is his brother, cousin or just family friend.

Did not know he is going to enroll in January. That is great that he will be able to go through Spring practice. I thought it was interesting that he said that Purdue is going to have him lose weight to grow into the WR role.

In fact, you are a hero. You intercepted and prevented a possible NCAA violation. Right place, right time. :D

The bad news is, you accepted the money and therefore are no longer eligible for NCAA athletics. Unless you move to California.
I was south of Indy around county line and just finished eating when I looked around the dining area and saw a really tall guy with what appeared to be his parents all decked out in IU gear when the tall guy turned so I could see his face and couldn't believe it was Trayce Jackson-Davis.
I called the waitress over and asked for their bill. It was roughly around $80 and added 30% on if the waitress would deliver a message and she said would. I told her to tell the table it was a small appreciation for his commitment to IU from an alumni member and gave him a thumbs up and said "go hoosiers" and left.

Did I do anything wrong?

I was south of Indy around county line and just finished eating when I looked around the dining area and saw a really tall guy with what appeared to be his parents all decked out in IU gear when the tall guy turned so I could see his face and couldn't believe it was Trayce Jackson-Davis.
I called the waitress over and asked for their bill. It was roughly around $80 and added 30% on if the waitress would deliver a message and she said would. I told her to tell the table it was a small appreciation for his commitment to IU from an alumni member and gave him a thumbs up and said "go hoosiers" and left.

Did I do anything wrong?
You DEVIL, you!!!! :) :) :) :)

Reactions: tjreese
His official announcement video. Very interesting. Cute little kid. Not sure if that is his brother, cousin or just family friend.

Did not know he is going to enroll in January. That is great that he will be able to go through Spring practice. I thought it was interesting that he said that Purdue is going to have him lose weight to grow into the WR role.

Apparently he is a big kid, like 6'5" 240ish, so losing 10-15 should help him at WR (and in basketball).

Did I do anything wrong?
That’s hilarious! Love the move, but I’m betting they told the waitress to take your payment as a tip and they ended up paying again. Probably kept that receipt too just in case lol

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT