ADVERTISEMENT

Calling Bonefish

PurdueDave

True Freshman
Jan 22, 2005
Hey bone, are you still high on Xavier Johnson? Seems like his true colors have caught up with him and he's regressed back to the player most of us thought he was his 1st year with IU. What's your take?

Lenny and Courtsense both think XJ is the best PG in the B1G. Like minds I guess???
He has as many flagrant fouls as points and assists over the last few games. The Indinia fans aren’t exactly basketball savants, especially the guy who’s been banned here multiple times. If you can find the thread on TOS where he gets chased off Twitter, it’s worth your time. He tried to delete his posts but wasn’t fast enough, and it’s some funny stuff. His stuff is so dumb that it’s got to be an act.

He has as many flagrant fouls as points and assists over the last few games. The Indinia fans aren’t exactly basketball savants, especially the guy who’s been banned here multiple times. If you can find the thread on TOS where he gets chased off Twitter, it’s worth your time. He tried to delete his posts but wasn’t fast enough, and it’s some funny stuff. His stuff is so dumb that it’s got to be an act.
I don't think it's an act. More likely mental illness, especially when you read his demand for an investigation after last night's game.

I don't think it's an act. More likely mental illness, especially when you read his demand for an investigation after last night's game.
An investigation? About what? How little their own fans know about their failing program? How people are talking bad about them, even though they can’t compete in the top half of the conference? Maybe they should investigate how a school with relatively easy admissions standards still can’t get enough good players to field a competitive team. I can almost hear the sobs now . . . “We really do suck, just like they say we do! Whyyyyyy?!”

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT