ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Tourney Semi-Final: Purdue vs. Penn State: Predictions & Game Thread

Not looking forward to tomorrow...We need healing time....Vince’s Health was taking a toll today

Reactions: Zaphod_B
There should definitely be a revote for BT POY
there was no question in my mind that CE was a steal for CMP.......and why didn't anyone else see it?
I suppose there were some on here who questioned CMP recruiting him.........hard to believe , huh?

I read somewhere that one of the assistant coaches had to convince Painter to take CE because he was "difficult to coach". Anyone else see this?

I read somewhere that one of the assistant coaches had to convince Painter to take CE because he was "difficult to coach". Anyone else see this?
That'd be a new one to me, but I suppose it could have happened. I do remember the "stories" of CE being head strong, etc. but all you had to do was follow this kid's play and see that he was the same CE we have now! Obviously, it has turned out even better, but man did CMP get a good one.......while the others didn't LOL
I hope my feelings on Dow are the same...........we'll see

Something along those lines was said during a game broadcast (maybe by Dakich). Dakich asked Painter about that on his podcast with Greenberg, and Painter said that wasn't the case. It was just a matter of Walker decommitting, and getting in on Carsen late in the game. Without the longstanding relationship, there is just a little more uncertainty that you're getting a guy that fits. 12:00 minute mark of this interview: http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=22291316

Loved his defense and composure/effort. Carr finished 4/18.....give CMP some credit too; the Boilers used a multitude of defenders/looks on him. If not for Garner's 33....Penn State would not have stayed in this game at all.

Agreed. Loved how we put fresh legs on Carr all night.

You’re missing a good game.
I came back after hearing the roar from the Tv with Boogie’s deep three before half. Decided to start some cleaning (damn flu and cold viruses) and figured I had punished the team enough and clearly they understood that I was mad at them...totally TIC btw. Chalk that up to a full grown man meltdown lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT