ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Round Games

Didn’t realize Illinois hasn’t been to a sweet 16 since their 2005 run with Bill Self recruits. Congrats to them but puts into perspective how great we’ve been when we take the sweet 16 for granted!

Reactions: dumpsterFyre
that foul call when McConnell made that layup was an automatic bogus call, Townsend was straight up and the guy curled around him
I thought they called it on the reach in from the other player. Which explains the early call as well. I might be wrong though.

Creighton is putting up numbers like that Marshall women's conference tournament game when they went 8-46 from 3.

Well, we allegedly had an easy path. Creighton and Tennessee both got their putrid performances out of the way and survived.

Gonna be dog fight from here on out, hope we’re up the challenge

Reactions: rgarlitz
Abmas with all his hype has been so underwhelming as a longhorn lol
Carr
Hunter
and now Abmus

Texas, where good guards transfer to get worse at basketball.

Not a good look for their coach in recruiting IMO, but hey I'm sure they all walked away with some nice NIL cash.

The favorites won every game yesterday, including one victory by a slightly lower seed (Gonzaga).

Fourth foul on Marquette's Kam Jones might be big.....Marquette up 5 after Colorado took a brief one-point lead. Buffs not going away.

Alabama is a fun team to watch.

If they beat Grand Canyon, Purdue will move to 7-0 against Sweet Sixteen teams (with Northwestern still to play UConn).

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Nwestern looking like poo so far. UCONN will do that to people though.

Nwestern looking like poo so far. UCONN will do that to people though.
No one wants to admit that Northwestern would have had a punchers chance before injuries. No Ty Berry and no Nicholson, they really have no chance against UConn.

Good team, but not good enough to lose two starters and hang with UConn

Reactions: Roeder
No one wants to admit that Northwestern would have had a punchers chance before injuries. No Ty Berry and no Nicholson, they really have no chance against UConn.

Meh I dunno. I think UCONN still rolls them. Only reason they hang with us is they have the one thing we struggle with sometimes, shifty players off the pick and roll.

But obviously those injuries are pretty hard to overcome.

Meh I dunno. I think UCONN still rolls them. Only reason they hang with us is they have the one thing we struggle with sometimes, shifty players off the pick and roll.

But obviously those injuries are pretty hard to overcome.
Boo Buie can’t do it himself. If they had Berry, I’d give them a 20% chance.

If they had the team that beat us in Evanston, maybe a 35% chance

Right now? Maybe at 5% and after the first few mins, zero

Boo looks like he wants to involve everyone but unless he goes crazy from deep like he did against Purdue, this won’t get closer lol

Hall fouls out for Clemson....ouch. But then Baylor misses two tying FT's.....wow.

Then the quick three-launch down four - don't understand that......now Clemson can just about seal it.

Don't look now, but the ACC has four teams for next week:

North Carolina
Duke
Clemson
North Carolina State

Hall fouls out for Clemson....ouch. But then Baylor misses two tying FT's.....wow.

Then the quick three-launch down four - don't understand that......now Clemson can just about seal it.

Don't look now, but the ACC has four teams for next week:

North Carolina
Duke
Clemson
North Carolina State
Psycho T can’t wait to talk about that on Field of 68

Good lord uconn looks like a juggernaut. Their pick and roll defense is the best I have seen all year. Offensively their slips and cutting is very impressive as well.
Their center is massive and athletic. Looks like the only person in college ball who could match up with edey.

Should purdue be fortunate enough to get to the title game probably will be against uconn. What a titantic clash that would be.

Reactions: seminolesboilers

Nicholson? he's a borderline stiff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT