ADVERTISEMENT

#2 UConn @ #8 Marquette

rgarlitz

All-American
Jun 16, 2012
This evening on FS1, 7:30 Central/8:30 Eastern.

UConn is a generous 5.5 point favorite. ESPN matchup predictor gives Marquette a 57.4% chance of winning.

It would be a very impressive win for Connecticut, no dout. Would probably overshadow Purdue's win at Illinois. A Marquette win certainly helps Purdue's pursuit of the overall #1 seed.

This evening on FS1, 7:30 Central/8:30 Eastern.

UConn is a generous 5.5 point favorite. ESPN matchup predictor gives Marquette a 57.4% chance of winning.

It would be a very impressive win for Connecticut, no dout. Would probably overshadow Purdue's win at Illinois. A Marquette win certainly helps Purdue's pursuit of the overall #1 seed.
I don't know but watching the fist half and all I could think of was the Indiana-Ohio State game.
Athletes, yes, shooters OK, BB IQ nope!!
I wasn't impressed with Uconn at all.

I don't know but watching the fist half and all I could think of was the Indiana-Ohio State game.
Athletes, yes, shooters OK, BB IQ nope!!
I wasn't impressed with Uconn at all.
Certainly wasn't the best I've seen of Uconn, but they did take 26 3's and made 13 of them, so I wouldn't call that "ok" shooting.

Was this the first game you have watched of them? I'm just curious because of the bball IQ comment. I've never heard anyone describe them as a low IQ team so just curious if this was a 1 half observation, or for the team in general for the season?

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Certainly wasn't the best I've seen of Uconn, but they did take 26 3's and made 13 of them, so I wouldn't call that "ok" shooting.

Was this the first game you have watched of them? I'm just curious because of the bball IQ comment. I've never heard anyone describe them as a low IQ team so just curious if this was a 1 half observation, or for the team in general for the season?
First time I've watched them.
They weren't shooting Free Throws well and seemed to miss a lot of easy 2's.
They must have picked it up in the 2nd half.

First time I've watched them.
They weren't shooting Free Throws well and seemed to miss a lot of easy 2's.
They must have picked it up in the 2nd half.
I've probably watched 10 of their games this year. 2nd worst game I've seen from them. At Creighton was the worst, but nobody was beating Creighton that night.

I think when playing our best PU is the best team I've seen this year. When playing their best, I would say Uconn is next. You just caught them in a bad half, IMO.

Exactly. I'm glad Purdue won't see them until Final 4 if they make it that far. Same for Houston too. If Tennessee wraps up the other number 1, I like Purdue's chances against any of the 2,3,4s on a neutral.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT