ADVERTISEMENT

19 children

I couldn't agree more that we need mental health screenings. Tell your republican Congressman or woman.

It's not always about the weapon. It's the ease of getting one.

But sometimes it is the weapon. The AR-15 has no use is everyday civilian life.

Even if people say they want to hunt or target shoot, explain the need for an AR pistol.
You do know there are multiple Demorats getting paid by the NRA don't you?

This shooting and any shooting where someone is killed is horrible...but it's brought to a much higher light when it's innocent kids....like in Chicago. Simple question Pat...are you okay going back to profiling those with mental issues which would take someone pointing it out to authorities? Are you in or would you be in favor of homes for the mentally insane?
Not sure I'm following. I'm for mental health screenings that would occur prior to purchasing a firearm. And perhaps annually or every two years to maintain possession.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
I couldn't agree more that we need mental health screenings. Tell your republican Congressman or woman.

It's not always about the weapon. It's the ease of getting one.

But sometimes it is the weapon. The AR-15 has no use is everyday civilian life.

Even if people say they want to hunt or target shoot, explain the need for an AR pistol.

I use an AR for hunting and home protection...

I report you decide. Not a good look for a guy who lost in his Senate run and who will also lose the Governor race too.
So when is the right time for what he did? How many more of these have to happen? Decorum before kids is what you’re saying. Interesting.

I report you decide. Not a good look for a guy who lost in his Senate run and who will also lose the Governor race too.
Haha Beto. And has anybody asked themselves why these school shootings basically started with Columbine while guns have been readily available for what, two centuries? Why didn’t they happen more often before that? Republicans and Democrats were both around back then too. This isn’t a political issue and not the fault of Republicans but of course it is now in this climate. Gross.

You republicans disgust me. You watch these children get turned into hamburger meat constantly and you make excuse after excuse instead of doing anything at all that would upset the NRA or gun manufacturers.
Guns have been around for two centuries and school shootings became a thing in the late 90’s. It’s not the fault of the NRA, gun manufacturers or a political party. You people who make everything political disgust me and disgust a majority of Americans. Hamburger meat? So much empathy from you but you represent the radical left well. Nasty, nasty people.

Reactions: BBG
So when is the right time for what he did? How many more of these have to happen? Decorum before kids is what you’re saying. Interesting.
Decorum before kids? I don't think kids can vote. Beto just made himself look like a desperate political hack that just sealed Abbott's re-election

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Decorum before kids? I don't think kids can vote. Beto just made himself look like a desperate political hack that just sealed Abbott's re-election
It may or may not work for Beto, but guess where all the cameras turned? One would think that after 19 kids were murdered that being upset that he wanted some answers wouldn’t really be a thing but here we are I guess.

Reactions: BSIT
You republicans disgust me. You watch these children get turned into hamburger meat constantly and you make excuse after excuse instead of doing anything at all that would upset the NRA or gun manufacturers.
I didn't know you were against abortion. Talking about turning babies into hamburger meat

Reactions: atlboiler2156
I didn't know you were against abortion. Talking about turning babies into hamburger meat
I think Indy should email the victims families and apologize for their kids turning into “hamburger meat” Can you feel the empathy? It’s almost too much.

Reactions: BBG and BSIT
To me, the most disturbing thing was how easily he was able to access the school.

I can't remember the last time I've been able to walk into a school, all the ones I've been to has required being buzzed in through multiple doors before you even get to a person. I guess I kind of took for granted that this isn't standard practice across the entire country by now.

That alone would've saved lives as while people with ill intent will find a way, it does slow them down at least and gives people a chance to react.
React from an assault rifle. Brilliant Brilliant

Yeah, but if he doesn't want noticed, that's going to get him noticed. Hell, my Glock can open doors.

I don't think he cares whether he gets noticed. When he is gonna kill so many people, he is gonna get noticed. So it's pretty nonsense to blame the door not locked.

Let me simply ask you this: do you think it is reasonable for anyone over 18 to be able to get AK-47 without permit and training?

I don't think he cares whether he gets noticed. When he is gonna kill so many people, he is gonna get noticed. So it's pretty nonsense to blame the door not locked.

Let me simply ask you this: do you think it is reasonable for anyone over 18 to be able to get AK-47 without permit and training?
Let me answer with a question....Is an 18 year-old capable of fighting in a foreign land? Both of my sons were very responsible with guns and were hunting. Both have AR's, and neither have shot anyone. And neither have mental issues as this demon did.

You don’t have to remind anyone that republicans stop caring once the birth happens. Kids getting gunned down and you republicans couldn’t care less.
It's really ironic reading you say the left cares about kids yet you all want to allow abortions after a baby is born. Only reason you "care" about the shooting in Texas is to push a narrative. That's it.

If you REALLY cared about any of this, you would of cleaned up Chicago years ago. So just stop with the hypocrisy already.

You don’t have to remind anyone that republicans stop caring once the birth happens. Kids getting gunned down and you republicans couldn’t care less.
How could anybody take this comment seriously? And Republican should be capitalized. They’ll be the party in power soon and it’s going to drive you crazier than you already are 😂

You radical leftists are scary, scary folks.

It's really ironic reading you say the left cares about kids yet you all want to allow abortions after a baby is born. Only reason you "care" about the shooting in Texas is to push a narrative. That's it.

If you REALLY cared about any of this, you would of cleaned up Chicago years ago. So just stop with the hypocrisy already.
He’s a bot. Don’t take it seriously.

• Haha
No it's called parent responsibility. By the way I didn't know you cared so much about blacks killing blacks in Dem controlled cities. Time for you to stand up and be counted for this outrage or at least say how the Dems can fix this? Oops I forgot you are against additional law enforcement

You're an idiot and I reserve that for those that are. I don't say all Libs murder in the womb. I don't say all Libs are for the neutralizing of 3rd graders. You simply can't paint with that brush Indy....even you can't. As I stated, I'm a did and a grandpa seven times. For you to accuse me and others of not caring is an insult to the parents who reared you.

You're an idiot and I reserve that for those that are. I don't say all Libs murder in the womb. I don't say all Libs are for the neutralizing of 3rd graders. You simply can't paint with that brush Indy....even you can't. As I stated, I'm a did and a grandpa seven times. For you to accuse me and others of not caring is an insult to the parents who reared you.
He already called the slain children “hamburger meat” so what makes you think he has an ounce of decency in him? These radical leftists like Indy are frightening people.

Yeah I'm starting to see it. I've just started putting those people on ignore. If at this point in the life they that clouded, there is no helping them or engaging them in any sort of conversation.
Oh yeah, pretty much all of the leftists on this board have some serious issues. Indy is on top of the heap. I used to drive him so nuts on here a couple of years back that he sent messages to the mods to try to get me banned. Guy is crazy and about as unimpressive and partisan as it gets. He once said “vote blue no matter who” if that tells you anything. Yikes.

Yeah I'm starting to see it. I've just started putting those people on ignore. If at this point in the life they that clouded, there is no helping them or engaging them in any sort of conversation.
Oh yeah, pretty much all of the leftists on this board have some serious issues. Indy is on top of the heap. I used to drive him so nuts on here a couple of years back that he sent messages to the mods to try to get me banned. Guy is crazy and about as unimpressive and partisan as it gets. He once said “vote blue no matter who” if that tells you anything. Yikes.
Believe it or not, I like to debate BNI, Bob and PF1 because they can bring up some good debate points. Indy on the other hand

If you cared then you would support actions to keep this from keep happening. Instead you make excuse after excuse on why we need to let these mass shootings just keep going on.

He already called the slain children “hamburger meat” so what makes you think he has an ounce of decency in him? These radical leftists like Indy are frightening people.
They have to DNA test the parents to identify the kids. That’s what happens. You sickos that care more about your guns are mentally unwell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT