ADVERTISEMENT

So we need to fix the border.

OJ Simpson was acquitted of killing Nicole Brown. However, a lot of people and certainly folks in this forum believe that OJ did it. Similarly with Mueller's Russian interference investigation. The investigation did not prove that the Russians interfered with the 2016 election. That does not necessary mean that they did not interfere. Like Jamie Fox' line in the movie, "Law Abiding Citizen" Fox says, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". Mueller could not prove anything about Russian interference. Mueller did say that the investigation did not absolve Chump of any wrong doing.
Wrong .

The I investigation 100% concluded there was Russian interference.

OJ Simpson was acquitted of killing Nicole Brown. However, a lot of people and certainly folks in this forum believe that OJ did it. Similarly with Mueller's Russian interference investigation. The investigation did not prove that the Russians interfered with the 2016 election. That does not necessary mean that they did not interfere. Like Jamie Fox' line in the movie, "Law Abiding Citizen" Fox says, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". Mueller could not prove anything about Russian interference. Mueller did say that the investigation did not absolve Chump of any wrong doing.
Here is your sleazy hero caught on a hot mic conspiring with the Russians, sending a message to his pal Vlad that he has to lie to get re-elected, but once that happens he will be back in appeasement mode.

A true profile in courage, right Uncle Bni?

Yeah, that’s correct. But just could not prove Chump’s involvement.
Or that it helped Trump or was meant to help Trump.
On the other hand name the 50 former FBI agent who claimed the Hunter lap top was Russian disinformation.
Who paid for the Steele Dossier?
Who ordered the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign?
It wasn't Nixon!!

Well that was flat out proven.

What wasn’t proven was collusion with the Trump campaign.
I agree. There was Russian interference. igor Danchenko, the source of the "intelligence" for the falsified Steele Dossier was a Russian analyst. The Clinton campaign paid for the dossier. Despite knowing it was false the Obama/Biden Administration used it as the justification for Crossfire Hurricane and fabricating FISA warrant requests to surveil private citizens, including Carter Paige. Are you ok that the Obama/Biden Justice Dept. illegally surveilled member of a political opposition party?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pr...y-undercut-steele-dossier-page-fisa-warrants/

Do you think more voters did not vote for Trump because of the rumors of Russian collusion blasted by the Clinton campaign and the media? Or some ant-Clinton Facebook ads and spam emails?

And the entire time the Clinton campaign and the Obama/Biden WH knew that the dossier was false. Is it at threat to democracy that the Obama/Biden WH did not inform the public that the dossier was falsified? Rather they initiated Crossfire Hurricane which allowed for the spying on the Trump campaign.?

Do you have any 'threats to democracy" concerns that Jake Sullivan, the Clinton campaign advisor and one of the key figures behind the creation of the falsified Steele Dossier is now your National Security Advisor? How confident can I be that a man with this much power was behind this intentionally falsified document?

Last edited:
Not nearly as bad as the overthrow of free and fair elections
If Trump would have been impeached and removed from office based upon the falsified Steele Dossier utilized to wrongly initiate Crossfire Hurricane by the Obama/Biden administration and then the Mueller investigation, would that have been the overthrowing of an election? Would you consider impeaching and removing a duly elected President based on fabricated intelligence paid for by the opposition party a threat to democracy?

At minimum, did the use of knowingly falsified intelligence to wrongly smear an incoming President and distract the administration for 2 1/2 years w/false accusations and investigations and constant threats of impeachment hinder its ability to operate?

Note: I numbered the points from your post.

1) Not true. I merely advocate for a comprehensive solution to all of the ways illegals get in. Hopefully with tracking technology, border enforcement, and expedited deportation. ALL of those things, not just a physical wall that has proven ineffective but makes for a good visceral talking point. Technology could certainly protect the border better.

2) (It's hard to know all that has been posted, but) I have stated here repeatedly that I DETEST the student loan forgiveness bullshit. Absolutely detest it. Find my posts on it. Or better yet, find any post where I've said anything different. The student loan forgiveness is a complete abomination.

3) Anyone that doesn't agree with me is a "Trump cultist?" Not true at all. Anyone that thinks that Trump is a a sane, effective leader that has the best interests of American democracy is either incredibly naïve, stupid, or just plain wrong. Anyone that tries to justify his extraordinarily harmful effects on this nation is a Trump ass-licking nut job. You don't like "cultist?" Okay, go with "incredibly naïve, stupid, just plain wrong, and/or a Trump ass-licking nut job."
So really quick on #2. I see you "detest" the student loan debt bullshit but you didn't address the illegality of the Administration's using billions in taxpayer funds for this purpose despite SCOTUS telling him he cannot? Is it a threat the democracy when a President willfully disregards a SCOTUS ruling and w/o authority uses the Treasury to enrich one segment of the citizenry at the expense of another?

In my "democracy" my elected representative authorizes the use of Treasury for expenditures. When a President fails to follow those rules i see that as a threat. That's basically taxation w/o representation. If Trump or any other President did it, I'd be pissed, because all spending authority must originate in the House. Please see School House Rock.

So really quick on #2. I see you "detest" the student loan debt bullshit but you didn't address the illegality of the Administration's using billions in taxpayer funds for this purpose despite SCOTUS telling him he cannot? Is it a threat the democracy when a President willfully disregards a SCOTUS ruling and w/o authority uses the Treasury to enrich one segment of the citizenry at the expense of another?

In my "democracy" my elected representative authorizes the use of Treasury for expenditures. When a President fails to follow those rules i see that as a threat. That's basically taxation w/o representation. If Trump or any other President did it, I'd be pissed, because all spending authority must originate in the House. Please see School House Rock.
My understanding is that Obama, Trump, and now Biden have done the same thing (on different spending items).

Budgeted expenditures is a legislative branch responsibility; I am not a fan of anything otherwise. For me? Even if Congress had approved the spending I am also very much not a fan of student loan forgiveness, unless it’s accompanied by some extra benefit to the government in return.

Note: I numbered the points from your post.

1) Not true. I merely advocate for a comprehensive solution to all of the ways illegals get in. Hopefully with tracking technology, border enforcement, and expedited deportation. ALL of those things, not just a physical wall that has proven ineffective but makes for a good visceral talking point. Technology could certainly protect the border better.

2) (It's hard to know all that has been posted, but) I have stated here repeatedly that I DETEST the student loan forgiveness bullshit. Absolutely detest it. Find my posts on it. Or better yet, find any post where I've said anything different. The student loan forgiveness is a complete abomination.

3) Anyone that doesn't agree with me is a "Trump cultist?" Not true at all. Anyone that thinks that Trump is a a sane, effective leader that has the best interests of American democracy is either incredibly naïve, stupid, or just plain wrong. Anyone that tries to justify his extraordinarily harmful effects on this nation is a Trump ass-licking nut job. You don't like "cultist?" Okay, go with "incredibly naïve, stupid, just plain wrong, and/or a Trump ass-licking nut job."
1. Since the only one's wanting back into Mexico are the cartels and drug dealers and trafficker's, electrify the wall. Simple, safe, effective.
2. Student loans have evolved what was a good deed program under FDR as a reward for those who fought for our country. Ike enhanced upon that by signing the NDEA that was intended to aid those majoring in Engineering, Education, Math, Science, and languages, a move to help with building more people who would then build a better America. Neither of which were political and viable programs. And then along came LBJ and it was politicized. And politicized. And....
3. That's your thought process...and not accurate at all, but a post from someone with TDS.

Last edited:
Hoosierfan,
What do you think about this?

I tried to see why the video mattered to you, or anyone. After scanning it? I don't give one shit about it.

A guy shooting watermelons and cabbages. Whoop-de-frickin-do.

If you find that video relevant or interesting? I now see why you are prime bait to be conned by Trump, a telemarketer, or a Nigerian Prince investment email.

I tried to see why the video mattered to you, or anyone. After scanning it? I don't give one shit about it.

If you find that video relevant or interesting? I now see why you are prime bait to be conned by Trump, a telemarketer, or a Nigerian Prince investment email.
Well I own a 45-70 and it's a blast to shoot.
The AR in the video takes special made ammo at $5 per round.
It's a little extravagant for me.
You have to enjoy shooting to appreciate the video.

It’s like he thinks it funny. He told us “if we want to freak out about the border” There is a dead girl in Georgia directly related to the policies put in place. That animal was waved in after he apprehended by CBP but Biden gave Venezuelans special status and Maduro emptied his jails. Then he is arrested in NYC and they don’t hand him over to ICE. Nor does the Biden administration tell any of these sanctuary cities to stop letting out criminals. Oh and thus guy’s brother got picked up on a DUI / and remember 150 plus Democratic house members voted against a bill to deport migrants arrested for DUI and Chucky had sat on. Every ad should just tell the story of this girl’s death and who allowed it to happen.
It is rather odd that someone would project taking the high road by voting Biden over mean tweets, but I can't think of anything as immoral as selling out the country to import people to occupy the void left from people leaving states ran by democrats to stay in power and control...to hold seats no matter the destruction to lives and the very fabric of a country quite different than the 175 + countries "known" with people that have entered. It is rather amazing that they haven't cut bait, say they screwed up and were gullible being led by emotion down an obviously wrong path that has caused real harm to this country that twill only become worse down the road. Makes one wonder how close the dots have to be to see the picture?

March 8, 2024
WASHINGTON—United States Senator Bill Hagerty (R-TN) today released the following statement after the vote on his amendment barring illegal immigrants from being counted on the census:

“Today I forced Chuck Schumer to hold a vote on whether illegal aliens should be counted for determining the number of congressional seats and electoral votes each state gets. Democrats’ unanimous opposition to this commonsense measure confirms that they’re using illegal aliens and sanctuary cities to increase their political power. With this vote, Senate Democrats chose to trample on the rights of each American’s voice. I will continue to fight and press this issue in the Senate.”

Well I own a 45-70 and it's a blast to shoot.
The AR in the video takes special made ammo at $5 per round.
It's a little extravagant for me.
You have to enjoy shooting to appreciate the video.
got a 45-70 Marlin...new and haven't shot it yet. Had it for a handful years. Hope to shoot it before the dems make it almost impossible. Thank God it is already bought so it doesn't get turned down by a credit card company.

I can think of a 100 or so more things to do other than to shoot at watermelons and cabbage.

It is rather odd that someone would project taking the high road by voting Biden over mean tweets, but I can't think of anything as immoral as selling out the country to import people to occupy the void left from people leaving states ran by democrats to stay in power and control...to hold seats no matter the destruction to lives and the very fabric of a country quite different than the 175 + countries "known" with people that have entered. It is rather amazing that they haven't cut bait, say they screwed up and were gullible being led by emotion down an obviously wrong path that has caused real harm to this country that twill only become worse down the road. Makes one wonder how close the dots have to be to see the picture?

March 8, 2024
WASHINGTON—United States Senator Bill Hagerty (R-TN) today released the following statement after the vote on his amendment barring illegal immigrants from being counted on the census:

“Today I forced Chuck Schumer to hold a vote on whether illegal aliens should be counted for determining the number of congressional seats and electoral votes each state gets. Democrats’ unanimous opposition to this commonsense measure confirms that they’re using illegal aliens and sanctuary cities to increase their political power. With this vote, Senate Democrats chose to trample on the rights of each American’s voice. I will continue to fight and press this issue in the Senate.”
Hey dipsht. It’s not about mean tweets. Never has been. That’s just your way of downplaying the myriad of real problems people have with trump…….that you simply ignore so you don’t have to deal with the fact that you worship an immoral, unintelligent, narcissistic bully of a child who makes fun of people and creates demeaning names for people who don’t support him for attention.

Hey dipsht. It’s not about mean tweets. Never has been. That’s just your way of downplaying the myriad of real problems people have with trump…….that you simply ignore so you don’t have to deal with the fact that you worship an immoral, unintelligent, narcissistic bully of a child who makes fun of people and creates demeaning names for people who don’t support him for attention.
Bob, I am far more concerned with what presidents do than in what they say.

With that in mind, how do compare the policies of Biden v. Trump in their benefit to the nation?

For example, polls indicate that Biden's border policy is very unpopular with citizens. What do you think of that policy v. Trump's remain-in-Eygpt - correction, remain-in-Mexico policy?

• Love
Reactions: mediaexpert
You have me confused with someone else. I'm arrogant ass, not dipsht. The most immoral thing going on besides not arresting some of Epstein's visitors, desiring unlimited abortion, leaking of Roe/Wade, suppressing evidence, selling the oil reserve, dumping money that who knows where it goes labeled for Ukraine and growing dependence on China for all the manufacturing, appointing people for wokeness just to name a very few of the horrible acts, while pretending that climate change is a confirmed science and a serious issue and encouraging the open border while undermining the voters that have built this country by voting for the president of this dem party that was unanimous in wanting to dilute the voting power of Americans by catering to those wanting to retain power by bringing in these illegals. Then we can add mandating a shot that was NEVER stated to stop transmission as we shut down the country and wait for the water main to break. Goebbels only wished he had as much control of information although gullibility was probably similar.

I can't begin to equate any of that unintelligent (you tried not to draw a picture of Biden), narcissistic bully who does mean tweets with the reality of millions affected by the senile person that buys dog houses from you...even after they bite him. You Bob have quite the distorted view of important items or you just don't want to admit you blew it in front of all those that know you blew it. At some point a fool cuts bait and moves on to admitting the disaster you helped facilitate on millions. I don't really want to call any one a dumbass and so I won't, but your thought process is driven by emotion and that of a child...

Last edited:
Hope to shoot it before the dems make it almost impossible. Thank God it is already bought so it doesn't get turned down by a credit card company.

Under every administration you have been free to join that other poster and shoot all of the watermelons and cabbages that you wish.

Enjoy your dick-swinging contest.

In addition to being busted for lying on this forum and ridiculing gold star parents, you have now revealed a disgusting perversion.

Tell us again you are not a woke dem lib.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I guess we have that in common, because neither do you.

In addition to being busted for lying on this forum and ridiculing gold star parents, you have now revealed a disgusting perversion.

Tell us again you are not a woke dem lib.
Random insults based on your imagination! It would be like me saying:

“Hey @Riveting-, have you gotten help for your Syphyllis yet? Because you’ve clearly stated you are struggling with it, and also said you are a pedophile with overdue library books who picks his nose in public. And I KNOW IT’S TRUE BECAUSE YOU SAID SO ON THIS FORUM!”

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
One of your dem heroes, Bob, talking about illegals.

Along those lines---

Jan 6 Protesters Request To Be Called 'Undocumented Tourists'

65ef37a64d57065ef37a64d571.jpg

U.S. — Alleged January 6 protesters have reportedly reached out to the White House, asking to no longer be called rioters or insurrectionists but rather "undocumented tourists."

"I am sick of people using derogatory names to describe tourists like me," said would-be insurrectionist Raymond Stone. "And all I did was take a bunch of selfies for my scrapbook. Didn't even upset the velvet ropes set up in the Capitol rotunda."

He added, "I am an undocumented tourist. How dare you say otherwise."

The President has thus far dismissed the pleas of the January 6 participants, instead directing the DOJ to detain them for several years without trial until the Supreme Court makes him let them go.

"Come on, man!" said President Biden in a formal written statement released to the public.

Former President Donald Trump has voiced support for January 6 undocumented tourists. "This is a group of people who have been treated badly, very badly, by Sleepy Joe," said Trump to reporters. "These are great Americans who were just looking for election asylum and they were treated very badly by this president. We need to use terms, good terms, much better terms to describe these incredible people who did absolutely nothing wrong. They are undocumented tourists, but they are so much more than that. They are really terrific people."

At publishing time, a federal court briefly authorized the use of the term "undocumented tourists" before a higher court struck it down, renaming those involved in January 6 "violent Democracy killers."

Along those lines---

Jan 6 Protesters Request To Be Called 'Undocumented Tourists'

65ef37a64d57065ef37a64d571.jpg

U.S. — Alleged January 6 protesters have reportedly reached out to the White House, asking to no longer be called rioters or insurrectionists but rather "undocumented tourists."

"I am sick of people using derogatory names to describe tourists like me," said would-be insurrectionist Raymond Stone. "And all I did was take a bunch of selfies for my scrapbook. Didn't even upset the velvet ropes set up in the Capitol rotunda."

He added, "I am an undocumented tourist. How dare you say otherwise."

The President has thus far dismissed the pleas of the January 6 participants, instead directing the DOJ to detain them for several years without trial until the Supreme Court makes him let them go.

"Come on, man!" said President Biden in a formal written statement released to the public.

Former President Donald Trump has voiced support for January 6 undocumented tourists. "This is a group of people who have been treated badly, very badly, by Sleepy Joe," said Trump to reporters. "These are great Americans who were just looking for election asylum and they were treated very badly by this president. We need to use terms, good terms, much better terms to describe these incredible people who did absolutely nothing wrong. They are undocumented tourists, but they are so much more than that. They are really terrific people."

At publishing time, a federal court briefly authorized the use of the term "undocumented tourists" before a higher court struck it down, renaming those involved in January 6 "violent Democracy killers."

“Hostages.”

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
I purchased a 30-06 recently and the dealer told me I needed to keep the receipt so when the feds come to confiscate my rifle I could get compensated the amount I paid for it.
I also purchased a couple of boxes of shells.
I replied if they come for my fire arms they will get 180 grains at a time at 75 cents a pop.
The Goldbergs Tough Guy GIF by hero0fwar

HAHAHAHAAAA. You are so freakin soft.
A sweet lil fake tough guy that is softer than Charmin.

@BuilderBob6 Exactly. This should have never been an issue, but Biden made it a major issue. He had 4 years to not only not fukk it up, but fix his fukk up. It's the 11th hour and NOW he wants to fix it? And they are accusing Republicans of playing politics. Maybe they are, but the Democrats did it first.
How did happen exactly? what changed with the border since Trump was prez. Any details or facts would be great.

Please do!
Substitute Boilerjs for Biden.
Only I used a Ruger 9mm instead of a piece of plastic chain from the pool. lol
Has anyone ever seen a steel chain used to mark off the deep end in a pool??
And Corn pop had a steel pipe instead of a razor knife.

Substitute Boilerjs for Biden.
Only I used a Ruger 9mm instead of a piece of plastic chain from the pool. lol
Has anyone ever seen a steel chain used to mark off the deep end in a pool??
And Corn pop had a steel pipe instead of a razor knife.
Who you claim to be:

Workout Fighting GIF by Xbox

What you really look like:

Tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

the office gun GIF

I purchased a 30-06 recently and the dealer told me I needed to keep the receipt so when the feds come to confiscate my rifle I could get compensated the amount I paid for it.
I also purchased a couple of boxes of shells.
I replied if they come for my fire arms they will get 180 grains at a time at 75 cents a pop.
The majority of people have no idea the consistent attacks on the 2nd. They just don't and very few even understand much about what they believe and speak. There is a recent video where someone not knowing the difference between clips and mags has a table full of various guns...illegal ones and well as he tries (he doesn't know either) to brainwash this lady that must have some influence. So we have a lot of dumb teaching dumber which creates more receptive to dumb things that can vote.

As Thomas Sowell has said, it is entirely possible for a student to go through college and at no time get exposed to a pro 2nd stance. My 30-06 was bought more than 50 years ago on the corner of a gas station in Rossville, Indiana for $40 model 1917 that my father bought. Since then I have a 308 that has less length needed for the bolt. Your 75 cents a pop is just one of many attacks through ammo that have occurred due to the smeltzers. Anyway, what Thomas Sowell has said should resonate in why so few have any background of understanding in the history of gun control. Even in the USA the largest massacre took place through gun control in the Meadows Massacre. Course this is but one, although extremely important to understand example that many just don't know. We have met the enemy and it is us...

So we have a lot of dumb teaching dumber which creates more receptive to dumb things that can vote.
Some have somehow been able to learn how to post memes in place of the intelligent thoughts they lack. It is the best they can do.

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT