ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli aid tied to cuts....WDC Establishment Freaks

That is their problem. You write the truth and how others may view events and then they throw out a label because they can't really argue against the points you present. That is their mode of operation. They pretend to know the REAL answer rather than many REAL ANSWERS with their 20th century eyes. THIS is exactly why there are 60,000 denominations each interpreting what they read without really understanding the culture, vocabulary, mores and norms of the times...along with a lack of sufficient history to opine on a subject with an emotional response rather than an intellectual response. Emotional interpretations combined with lack of sufficient understandings lie in their answers being correct when rangers at civil war sites can list a variety of reasons for everything...much more complicated than their simplistic views. They know their reasons why over 75% of the south (not counting the north) that were not slave owners went to war for the 25% of those that were.

If you try to present a stance that Thomas Sowell whose septic tank is filled with more intellectual substance than the combined wit of a few that post, Thomas will be referred to as a "SAMBO" or just disagreed with through an opinion...obviously lacking in substance. If you point out the riot at the capital as the worlds first unarmed overthrow of the government, you get the same idiotic diversion and possible links of another verbiage rather than the illogic stance they stand. There are a lot of stupid voters though, but you hate your tax dollars supporting the income of such. The go to word when stumped the last couple of years is racist and it obviously works on simple minds
@SKYDOG @Riveting- Respond if you wish, but don't feel obligated. I'm just highlighting the ignorance of which they write and after my writing should they hold the same simplistic accusation...the stupidity of which they obviously now hold.

Here is "some" of what they don't understand. I do not expect everyone to agree on anything, but disagreement is best served in providing a logical point against...not parroting some other opinion and although I understand independent thought may not be a strong suit for many, I had hoped it was more prevalent here...which it isn't even by someone that is getting paid (according to him) to teach young, influential people on taxpayer's money.

The simple fact is that most people that fought on the side of the south were not slave owners and had no vested interest "strictly" in fighting to "release" the slaves. As previously said, they were poor and can be argued that they would be financially better off without slavery undercutting potential wages. There also are interesting readings about the Cotton Gin around the time where 500,000+ people lost their lives due to a war where opinions vary except here by a few. The winners of war write the history...

However, take an untruth and pretend that 95% of the people that fought for the south were slave owners and had a vested interest. That leaves 5% who must have fought for another reason. That in itself suggests that at least 5% of those who had different reasons were not interested in slavery...again suggesting that they were not racist by standards today...not even sure racist was a word back then, but go figure. Now, examine the reality that MOST were not slave owners and it logically suggests (I realize I lost them with "logic") that most had other reasons for fighting a war...one that at times pitted a brother against a brother...a friend against a friend and not only tied to border counties could be something other than slavery.

To suggest someone is racist for pointing out the logic that there were reasons outside of slavery for those fighting the war is not only simple minded, but in the case of a teacher...dangerous and sad to think that the youth so impressionable and yet required to agree with that teacher to complete the class with our tax dollars during many business hours is alarming. Still, it is quite common to ignore logic and search out another opinion rather than providing independent thought for that side he or she espouse...and the gullibility that knows no bounds.

Last edited:
@SKYDOG @Riveting- Respond if you wish, but don't feel obligated. I'm just highlighting the ignorance of which they write and after my writing should they hold the same simplistic accusation...the stupidity of which they obviously now hold.

Here is "some" of what they don't understand. I do not expect everyone to agree on anything, but disagreement is best served in providing a logical point against...not parroting some other opinion and although I understand independent thought may not be a strong suit for many, I had hoped it was more prevalent here...which it isn't even by someone that is getting paid (according to him) to teach young, influential people on taxpayer's money.

The simple fact is that most people that fought on the side of the south were not slave owners and had no vested interest "strictly" in fighting to "release" the slaves. As previously said, they were poor and can be argued that they would be financially better off without slavery undercutting potential wages. There also are interesting readings about the Cotton Gin around the time where 500,000+ people lost their lives due to a war where opinions vary except here by a few. The winners of war write the history...

However, take an untruth and pretend that 95% of the people that fought for the south were slave owners and had a vested interest. That leaves 5% who must have fought for another reason. That in itself suggests that at least 5% of those who had different reasons were not interested in slavery...again suggesting that they were not racist by standards today...not even sure racist was a word back then, but go figure. Now, examine the reality that MOST were not slave owners and it logically suggests (I realize I lost them with "logic") that most had other reasons for fighting a war...one that at times pitted a brother against a brother...a friend against a friend and not only tied to border counties could be something other than slavery.

To suggest someone is racist for pointing out the logic that there were reasons outside of slavery for those fighting the war is not only simple minded, but in the case of a teacher...dangerous and sad to think that the youth so impressionable and yet required to agree with that teacher to complete the class with our tax dollars during many business hours is alarming. Still, it is quite common to ignore logic and search out another opinion rather than providing independent thought for that side he or she espouse...and the gullibility that knows no bounds.
I do not care who fought for which side and why. That has nothing to do with people owning confederate flags today. I called you and others a racist for trying to justify people in the 20th and 21st centuries still flying the confederate flag statues. Then in one post I said take out of it and discussed how it was traitorous to fly that flag and statues. Then you to defend that. You must own a confederate flag. Do you? If so, then you are for sure a racist. At the least you are an insensitive person knowing that the confederate flag is offensive to a group of people.

I do not care who fought for which side and why. That has nothing to do with people owning confederate flags today. I called you and others a racist for trying to justify people in the 20th and 21st centuries still flying the confederate flag statues. Then in one post I said take out of it and discussed how it was traitorous to fly that flag and statues. Then you to defend that. You must own a confederate flag. Do you? If so, then you are for sure a racist. At the least you are an insensitive person knowing that the confederate flag is offensive to a group of people.
Wow aren't you the racist chump? See how these things work? The first one to call someone else a racist is in truth a racist in their own heart .

I don't believe he was trying to justify it, but rather to explain it to you.

As another example, look at "Ole Miss" and the team name "Rebels". Those are both terms from the slavery regime in the old south, yet here they are being used prominently today to represent a former slave state. I thought they would stop using those names when the BLM scam was in full swing, but nope, they are still used. Are all the players, students and fans of Ole Miss racist?

I don't think those people, many of whom are black, are racist, even though I personally think they should get rid of those offensive names.

I don't believe he was trying to justify it, but rather to explain it to you.

As another example, look at "Ole Miss" and the team name "Rebels". Those are both terms from the slavery regime in the old south, yet here they are being used prominently today to represent a former slave state. I thought they would stop using those names when the BLM scam was in full swing, but nope, they are still used. Are all the players, students and fans of Ole Miss racist?

I don't think those people, many of whom are black, are racist, even though I personally think they should get rid of those offensive names.
No the fool who decided to name them “Rebels” is a racist. There are even high schools here in the north, Lansing, IL in particular, with “Rebels” as a nickname.

No the fool who decided to name them “Rebels” is a racist. There are even high schools here in the north, Lansing, IL in particular, with “Rebels” as a nickname.
Speaking of fools, have you come up with 5 repubs that were endorsed by the KKK yet? You said it happens all the time, but yet can't provide specific names.

You also said Trump says "The Blacks" all the time, but I have not heard him ever say it. Can you link me to some examples so I won't continue to think you are a fool?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
BNI, I can respect your passion even if I don't agree. I have no confederate flag, but when everything starting getting hid and tore down I almost bought one thinking it would be rare and worth some money some day. Back in the 80s when you were a youngster...one, two or maybe three or four burned a cross at Purdue. Unless it was some prank to stir crap, you could probably accurately state they were racist. However, the others at Purdue...even the ones that happened to be walking and saw it...that cross didn't make them a racist. I hope you didn't think everyone that wasn't black was a racist at Purdue. When you see a confederate flag...THAT by itself doe NOT make someone a racist. Other evidence may confirm that, but by itself it does not make someone a racist. I already went to lengths to show you that most people that fought in the war were NOT slave owners. You may guess they were racist, but the other evidence suggests they were fighting for another reason...something important to them...since slavery wasn't.

Matter of fact...in the past you recognized the general apathy of the north and south towards slavery. However, you only find that apathy now with the south. You are much more accurate to suggest I'm an insensitive person person to those that see a confederate flag and immediately think it racist.

You however are not the first to attempt to label me. Bob holds that honor. Bob called me an arrogant ass which I kind of like and can find some truth in that. Still, you hit on that I could be an insensitive person and I won't deny that either. An insensitive, arrogant ass has a nice ring and I can truly see that label in this forum being applicable.

BNI, I can respect your passion even if I don't agree. I have no confederate flag, but when everything starting getting hid and tore down I almost bought one thinking it would be rare and worth some money some day. Back in the 80s when you were a youngster...one, two or maybe three or four burned a cross at Purdue. Unless it was some prank to stir crap, you could probably accurately state they were racist. However, the others at Purdue...even the ones that happened to be walking and saw it...that cross didn't make them a racist. I hope you didn't think everyone that wasn't black was a racist at Purdue. When you see a confederate flag...THAT by itself doe NOT make someone a racist. Other evidence may confirm that, but by itself it does not make someone a racist. I already went to lengths to show you that most people that fought in the war were NOT slave owners. You may guess they were racist, but the other evidence suggests they were fighting for another reason...something important to them...since slavery wasn't.

Matter of fact...in the past you recognized the general apathy of the north and south towards slavery. However, you only find that apathy now with the south. You are much more accurate to suggest I'm an insensitive person person to those that see a confederate flag and immediately think it racist.

You however are not the first to attempt to label me. Bob holds that honor. Bob called me an arrogant ass which I kind of like and can find some truth in that. Still, you hit on that I could be an insensitive person and I won't deny that either. An insensitive, arrogant ass has a nice ring and I can truly see that label in this forum being applicable.
That’s my point. Why would you even think about buying one. I bet you never thought about buy a flag with a swatstika on it? You are a typical conservative/Republican. No empathy for others. A black person says that the confederate flag is racist then you and others dismiss it. Then deflect that most folks that did not fight in war were not slave owners. No stuff. I would bet that 90% of the US was racist during those times. North and the south. Union and the confederates. Lincoln was a racist for goodness sake. The Emancipation Proclamation did not free any slaves.

You are a typical conservative/Republican. No empathy for others.

It is beyond ironic you call out cons or R for no empathy for others.

You voted for this inflation of $709 per month on poor and middle class households that is breaking their budgets. Real pain, do they buy food or pay the heat bill.

You voted for these Ds that support school Unions that ruin the chance of the poor to get out of poverty via education.

You voted for Ds who make cities unsafe via weak DAs and bail.

Your response...... "I would vote for it again.". Talk about a LACK OF COMPASSION & EMPATHY!

That’s my point. Why would you even think about buying one. I bet you never thought about buy a flag with a swatstika on it? You are a typical conservative/Republican. No empathy for others. A black person says that the confederate flag is racist then you and others dismiss it. Then deflect that most folks that did not fight in war were not slave owners. No stuff. I would bet that 90% of the US was racist during those times. North and the south. Union and the confederates. Lincoln was a racist for goodness sake. The Emancipation Proclamation did not free any slaves.
Actually I would like to have a Swastika flag. I have a German dress knife that my father bought for me that was being sold outside the theater where we saw Blue Max many decades ago. Many soldiers who lost friends in the war wanted a swastika as they did the luger. If possible I would like to have a swastika from Eagles Nest or the Brandenburg gate. Now THOSE would be worth a lot of money. My son has several P38s and Lugers. I have no problem with history. Because someone thinks something is??? doesn't make it so. If you believe that 90% of the US was racist, then your decision to disapprove of a confederate flag over something from the north is a bit schizophrenic. What someone "feels" has little do with what someone thinks quite often. Although dems lean to emotion, feeling and thinking are entirely different things. We need more thinkers in this country.

Actually I would like to have a Swastika flag. I have a German dress knife that my father bought for me that was being sold outside the theater where we saw Blue Max many decades ago. Many soldiers who lost friends in the war wanted a swastika as they did the luger. If possible I would like to have a swastika from Eagles Nest or the Brandenburg gate. Now THOSE would be worth a lot of money. My son has several P38s and Lugers. I have no problem with history. Because someone thinks something is??? doesn't make it so. If you believe that 90% of the US was racist, then your decision to disapprove of a confederate flag over something from the north is a bit schizophrenic. What someone "feels" has little do with what someone thinks quite often. Although dems lean to emotion, feeling and thinking are entirely different things. We need more thinkers in this country.
What do mean “disapprove the confederate flag over something from the north”?

Similar question. Why on earth would you want a swatstika?

The guy is all in. Cards on the table. Full disclosure.

He is the guy with the Confederate flag and the Swastika. He is proud of it and not afraid to say so. Probably the Ku Klux Klan robes too. There are others here that agree with him, but are not as brazen as to admit it outright. But make no mistake; they are all in too.

Do you really need to keep quizzing him on his beliefs? This is full disclosure by the worst of our society; of any society.

He is all with in full disclosure.

He is the guy with the Confederate flag and the Swastika. He is proud of it and not afraid to say so. Probably the Ku Klux Klan robes too. There are others here that agree with him, but are not as brazen as to admit it outright. But make no mistake; they are all in too.

Do you really need to keep quizzing him on his beliefs? This is full disclosure by the worst of our society; of any society.

You're back after a self-imposed three-day exile. How disappointing.

Did you feel a need to speak up in defense of Joe Crow?

You're back after a self-imposed three-day exile. How disappointing.

Did you feel a need to speak up in defense of Joe Crow?

And right on cue...the posters who 100% agree with Swastika/Confederate flag guy will rush to his defense. They won't criticize the guy who flies the Swastika and Confederate flag because they feel the exact same way. Instead, they'll criticize someone who calls out the Swastika/Confederate flag guy, or go off topic because Swastika/Confederate flag guy is over-exposed and that makes them nervous.

So there's your clear division:
  • Anyone with a soul will criticize the guy who is proud of the Swastika and Confederate flag, versus
  • The others will resort to whattaboutism because they agree with Swastika/Confederate flag guy.

Oh yeah. So many “thinkers” on the right who don’t let emotion affect their decisions.
MAGA has its basis in emotion. Be angry and outraged. Calling the other side vermin takes so much thought.

Vote for the stable genius. Bigly thinker.

Oh yeah. So many “thinkers” on the right who don’t let emotion affect their decisions.
MAGA has its basis in emotion. Be angry and outraged. Calling the other side vermin takes so much thought.

Emotions is what prompted the deplorables to take a “tour” of the Capitol.

Do you even have a clue WTF you try and say? Better yet how everything you constantly bitch and moan about is exactly who and what you are?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

7DUK.gif

Chump, You do realize swastikas were around long before Nazi Germany right? They were around in Native American culture long before that and a symbol of good things. I realize your racism probably doesn't grasp that though

Chump, You do realize swastikas were around long before Nazi Germany right? They were around in Native American culture long before that and a symbol of good things. I realize your racism probably doesn't grasp that though
What does that have to do with the tea in Boston.

And right on cue...the posters who 100% agree with Swastika/Confederate flag guy will rush to his defense. They won't criticize the guy who flies the Swastika and Confederate flag because they feel the exact same way. Instead, they'll criticize someone who calls out the Swastika/Confederate flag guy, or go off topic because Swastika/Confederate flag guy is over-exposed and that makes them nervous.

• Anyone with a soul will criticize the guy who is proud of the Swastika and Confederate flag, versus
  • The others will resort to whattaboutism because they agree with Swastika/Confederate flag guy.

And there’s the next poster out of the “pro-Swastika/Confederate closet.”

• Haha
Reactions: herrli

Identify the guy who is "proud" of the swastika and confed flag. I have read the posts and see no such person, so you are lying unless you can show otherwise.

Actually I don't think there is a high percentage of thinkers anywhere, but there are more on the right than the left. I think they have a much better understanding the evil that plays into emotions for Intersectionality...and the evil of the border overriding the emotional thought that you are helping these people or the emotional take on unsettled science concerning "climate change"...carbon footprints and the worlds first attempt at taking over a country without sufficient weapons in a country where there exist more weapons than any country in the world. Those certainly find no ground in thought. I don't even "feel" the need for you to agree with my. I'm quite capable of understanding you have different "feelings" and I'm fine with that.

You notice JM how much dumber you are when you try and post vs just being quiet?
“It isn't so much that he is ignorant. It's just that he knows so many things that aren't so.” He appears to have a very protected life where you find a link and regurgitate it, with no reality check. He obviously has stayed young in his innocence and tends to believe what he reads...like a good student absent a bull$hit meter.

The psychology at play was particularly telling when 1) he could take what I wrote that an object by itself was not racist to 2) urging his minions to "disengage" as though that would bother me at all ;) 3) when he (me) dies truth will go with him (me) 4) censorship at the finest. So, we had labeling then gathering the herd for group thought and then comforting them that when I die, thought will die with me. Thoughts he never countered, but just labeled.

Quite frankly it is rather scary knowing he has a captive audience if he is a teacher that must regurgitate what he wants in their innocence for a good grade on taxpayers money. I may just have to ask Jim Buck the next time I see him what the hell is going on at IU? No, I couldn't do that, but it does make one wonder enough that the mind starts to wander into other thoughts ;)

Reactions: SKYDOG
You notice JM how much dumber you are when you try and post vs just being quiet?
Heyhey... here's another one that calls me out for taking exception with the defender of collecting Confederate flags and Swastikas.

Racist, anti-Semitic roll call!

Swastikas and Confederate flags are items that you have no problem with The rationalization? They are historical and worth having. Of course, among all of the historical atrocities, you'll never see these people display or wistfully describe their hope to acquire a genuine ISIS flag, a North Korean flag, Khmer Rouge, etc.

No sir-ee; the 'historical artifacts' that they choose to be fine with are only the Confederate flag and the worldwide symbol of Nazi-ism.

And then you say I'm on the wrong board? You guys should be on the Storm Front message board or maybe Gab.

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
Heyhey... here's another one that calls me out for taking exception with the defender of collecting Confederate flags and Swastikas.

Racist, anti-Semitic roll call!

Swastikas and Confederate flags are items that you have no problem with The rationalization? They are historical and worth having. Of course, among all of the historical atrocities, you'll never see these people display or wistfully describe their hope to acquire a genuine ISIS flag, a North Korean flag, Khmer Rouge, etc.

No sir-ee; the 'historical artifacts' that they choose to be fine with are only the Confederate flag and the worldwide symbol of Nazi-ism.

And then you say I'm on the wrong board? You guys should be on the Storm Front message board or maybe Gab.
No, they are worthless. I would like to have a Japanese flag that flew on Mount Surbachi though. Does that count?

So you think it was a spur-of-the-moment event, not one planned by Trump?

That gives me hope that the efforts by several of us to help educate you may be starting to pay off.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese

That gives me hope that the efforts by several of us to help educate you may be starting to pay off.
now that you pointed it out, your hope may dwindle. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-

Nope. Chump's lies and actions from the extremely false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen BS sparked the emotions of the deplorables to go to the Capitol for the rally at the WH and then go take a "tour" of the Capitol. In other words, Chump invited them to Chumptown and they followed. This wasn't no spur of the moment event.

Can't wholly blame BNI though. He has been immersed in this for his whole life and the sad part is, not enough really think about it. it would be great if people saw people for what they are or were rather than the media telling you what to think. Sadly, the media and many majors in school that are soooooooooooo subjective allow all kinds of crazy thoughts...and few strive for treating someone how you want to be treated. That said there are cultures more successful than other cultures and that changes over time and different locations in the world. What culture will the USA have in 20 years? Safe to say it won't be the culture based upon independence, responsibility, accountability and meritocracy. Here is a primer for any reading this with an interest: Why does a lot of education in a lot of years do "group work"? Everyone knows that the work done is not equally shared, although the grade many times is. What is being taught? Is this healthy? Let's review Price's Law. Imagine a more complex position and 50% of the contribution is the number in the group raised to 1/2 power...AND ONE or more in that group were not there due to merit. Did you get enough work to get the best results?

This explains very well why big government is a very bad thing.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Nope. Chump's lies and actions from the extremely false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen BS sparked the emotions of the deplorables to go to the Capitol for the rally at the WH and then go take a "tour" of the Capitol. In other words, Chump invited them to Chumptown and they followed. This wasn't no spur of the moment event.
My hope for you is dwindling.

First of all I never said I never been a victim of racism. I told y’all whole at Purdue in the 80s a cross was burned at the Black Cultural Center and the black fraternity house on Waldron. Even if I never, ever experience racism, there are those that have and there’s is nothing wrong to speak out on that.
Here's my one issue I have with the above. Horrible that someone burned a cross at the Black Cultural Center. Did anyone see who did it? With all of the false flag racist events we've seen over the years, I'm not just going to assume that a white racist did it.
There doesn’t have to be laws that specifically say black people. That’s ignorant to think that there is. Black farmers don’t get the federal money white farmers do. Black home seller’s homes are undervalued compared to the white counterparts in the same neighborhood. Still bank loan, car loan racial disparities. There are no specific discriminating laws for those but it’s still happening.
This portion of your post ignores a TON of things. What were the differences in what the Black and White farmers were farming? Did you know that many of the banks that were denying Black people loans had Black owners? That tells me there's more to it than just Black and White.

Here's the problem. You see a disparity (Black farmers getting less federal funds than White) and automatically assume it's a race issue. You have to eliminate every other potential reason before you can come to that conclusion, but that's not what the Democrats do and you've been programmed to think the same way.

I've probably asked you this before, but don't remember your answer, but what's your definition of a racist?

Here's my one issue I have with the above. Horrible that someone burned a cross at the Black Cultural Center. Did anyone see who did it? With all of the false flag racist events we've seen over the years, I'm not just going to assume that a white racist did it.

This portion of your post ignores a TON of things. What were the differences in what the Black and White farmers were farming? Did you know that many of the banks that were denying Black people loans had Black owners? That tells me there's more to it than just Black and White.

Here's the problem. You see a disparity (Black farmers getting less federal funds than White) and automatically assume it's a race issue. You have to eliminate every other potential reason before you can come to that conclusion, but that's not what the Democrats do and you've been programmed to think the same way.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!! Burning a cross at the Black Cultural Center and racial slurs written at the black fraternity Alpha Phi Alpha house is racist. Plain and simple. It’s very sad that you always explain away and dismiss racism all the time. I guess you feel white people are perfect. I see why y’all don’t want this stuff taught in schools.

Where do you stand on the Israeli-Palistinian conflict?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT