ADVERTISEMENT

Military To Spend $270 million on DEI & threaten careers of members who don't fall in line

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
There is 1 thing our federal Govt is GREAT @ ......wasting our money.

They are at it again - plans on spending $270M in military DEI. I am sure that will help them shoot straighter & no doubt bombs being built are done so not with the best technicians, but at least with gender friendly terminology.

Vote ABB in 24.
🟦

Here is where the military is threatening careers of military men who would dare attend a conservative rally.....

Air Force base warns service members to avoid 'patriot' rally

Vote ABB in 24.
🟦

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
There is 1 thing our federal Govt is GREAT @ ......wasting our money.

They are at it again - plans on spending $270M in military DEI. I am sure that will help them shoot straighter & no doubt bombs being built are done so not with the best technicians, but at least with gender friendly terminology.

Vote ABB in 24.
🟦

Here is where the military is threatening careers of military men who would dare attend a conservative rally.....

Air Force base warns service members to avoid 'patriot' rally

Vote ABB in 24.
🟦
As said many times Intersectionality rather than merit has been the agenda with a lot of faces. Why the purposely destruction of so many things important to the population? So here is the Feds at work. Of course they knew due to credit cards that I wrote months ago. Why destroy the USA and continue to attack the 2nd at the same time? How far behind Nazi Germany is Biden and his storm troopers?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/constitutional-carry-expands-to-26-states-atf-doing-warrantless-home-visits-facts-matter-exclusive-5531935?utm_source=Enews&utm_campaign=etv-2023-11-20&utm_medium=email&est=[EMAIL_SECURE_LINK]?utm_source=ref_share&utm_campaign=copy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT