ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli aid tied to cuts....WDC Establishment Freaks

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Can you imagine actually asking for a spending cut???

Apparently, this is causing Dem liberals everywhere, Dem media and even a few Rep to stroke out!!! They are flabbergasted. Can you believe those crazy Republicans??

I say, Good on them. Hold the line. Cannot keep spending without cuts. We will see if the Rs have the cahonas to stand firm.

A sample.....liberal media calling cuts "a controversy".....

Dude, in the other thread you mentioned about me and others being imprisoned with Chump. I now believe that you are imprisoned with Biden or the liberals this or the Dems that.

Dude, in the other thread you mentioned atgese terrorists supporters on the left show that.bout me and others being imprisoned with Chump. I now believe that you are imprisoned with Biden or the liberals this or the Dems that.

Not Biden...but Dems Yes. Absolutely true - can't stand the Dems. They stand worst of all for Big Govt, which I find abhorrent. They are the worst of American society..... these antisemitic terrorist backers show that. They are the ENEMY of the middle class and many values I hold. They have cost me thousand$$$$ since Jan. of 2021.

As another tragedy, they cause me to vote for some worthless Republicans at times. But at least I can see that. Even after all his failures and war on the poor and middle class - you still think Biden is great, and would vote B again. That's the difference.....LOL.

Last edited:
Dude, in the other thread you mentioned about me and others being imprisoned with Chump. I now believe that you are imprisoned with Biden or the liberals this or the Dems that.

BTW tying spending to equal cuts......good or bad in your world view?

Not Biden...but Dems Yes. Absolutely true - can't stand the Dems. They stand worst of all for Big Govt, which I find abhorrent. They are the worst of American society..... these antisemitic terrorist backers show that. They are the ENEMY of the middle class and many values I hold. They have cost me thousand$$$$ since Jan. of 2021.

As another tragedy, they cause me to vote for some worthless Republicans at times. But at least I can see that. Even after all his failures and war on the poor and middle class - you still think Biden is great, and would vote B again. That's the difference.....LOL.
Can’t stand the democrats either. They are destroying this country in many ways and have declared war on the middle class. We have become a lawlessness society thanks to the democrats policy and actions. Unfortunately more to come.

Not to mention the dem history of racism, starting with slavery, the civil war, kkk, jim crow, Robert KKK Byrd, and now Joe Crow.

Why would any thinking person want to be associated with a political party having that shameful history?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Not to mention the dem history of racism, starting with slavery, the civil war, kkk, jim crow, Robert KKK Byrd, and now Joe Crow.

Why would any thinking person want to be associated with a political party having that shameful history?
I know of a person who studies history that does.

That’s why I and most other blacks don’t vote for the current party of white supremacy. The Republican Party.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
That’s why I and most other blacks don’t vote for the current party of white supremacy. The Republican Party.

White supremacy is a term made up by elitist academia some time ago to manipulate people with an antiquated race centric approach to the world.

The reason it was developed so that the poor and disenfranchised would take their eye off of ruling class's bad policy that kept the poor and lower middle class dependent and economically disadvantaged, and put their focus on other targets that were not the source of the bad policy that kept them dependent on the ruling class.

It has been a very successful term that has been effective in its goals.

So history doesn’t mean anything years ago even though it’s being repeated currently by the Democratic Party. Vote for the democrats no matter what.

So history doesn’t mean anything years ago even though it’s being repeated currently by the Democratic Party. Vote for the democrats no matter what.
What is being repeated by the democratic party?

Of all the policies of both parties, that sounds like an immature reason to vote against or even for a party as that is NOT even a policy.

Reasonable people would question if WS is even real at all.

How many times does Biden have to show you that he’s a racist today and years ago?

Of all the bad things Biden has done to the country and it's people, the fact that he is a racist seems way down the list to me.

White supremacy is a term made up by elitist academia some time ago to manipulate people with an antiquated race centric approach to the world.

The reason it was developed so that the poor and disenfranchised would take their eye off of ruling class's bad policy that kept the poor and lower middle class dependent and economically disadvantaged, and put their focus on other targets that were not the source of the bad policy that kept them dependent on the ruling class.

It has been a very successful term that has been effective in its goals.
You are now hitting on something. But you are wrong in mostly what you have said. We all were taught in school that there are 3 races of humans, the Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid(Asians). Current anthropologists call that hogwash. We now know that the concept of the aforementioned 3 races was/is a racist and yes, white supremacy racial construct. Prior to the 1600s there was very little, if at all of breaking down the human race into separate races of people. White European scientists after the 1600s performed what is called scientific racism. That is where that would hide behind so called science, measure skulls of whites and Africans and compare the sizes. They determined that some of the white skulls were larger than the Africans. In their minds, that meant the "white" race was more intelligent. Other scientific racist experiments were performed with similar racist results. White supremacy is now born and in full force during this time. Meanwhile, Europeans are colonizing the continent of Africa and other parts of the world.

The transatlantic slave trade was beginning between Europe, Africa, and the Americas, North and South. This slavery was different from other slavery prior to this as this slave trade was race-based called Chattel slavery. Only the black Africans were enslaved. This slavery continued in the US until the end of the Civil War. Then after 7 or 8 years or so, white supremacy continued as the Jim Crow era began.

Only the black Africans were enslaved.

Slaves have been around since creation. ALL races have been enslaved not just blacks.

We all were taught in school that there are 3 races of humans, the Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid(Asians).

I went to three different school systems and two different Universities. I was never taught that at any school.

White European scientists after the 1600s performed what is called scientific racism. That is where that would hide behind so called science, measure skulls of whites and Africans and compare the sizes. They determined that some of the white skulls were larger than the Africans. In their minds, that meant the "white" race was more intelligent. Other scientific racist experiments were performed with similar racist results. White supremacy is now born and in full force during this time. Meanwhile, Europeans are colonizing the continent of Africa and other parts of the world.

The WS you talk about is actually historical racism. All true and accurate. But ancient history.

However today, White Supremacy is now term kidnapped by elite progressive academia to project a sense of "unfairness". The purpose is to remove the focus from ruling class's bad policy, and put the poor and disenfranchised focus on unfairness. This redirects them from the bad policy that kept them dependent on the ruling class and turns it to a new enemy the supposed rich white ruling class..... which doesn't exist.

Last edited:
  • Love
Of all the policies of both parties, that sounds like an immature reason to vote against or even for a party as that is NOT even a policy.

Reasonable people would question if WS is even real at all.

You are new here, anything race centric is BNIs only concern. The Dem party has deluded him and other blacks into thinking the Rs are evil white supremacist and must be stopped. He has implied that half the country who doesn't vote the way he does are racist.

In that world view, he misses that it is Dem policy has been the single most destructive force to blacks since WW2.

Last edited:
However today, White Supremacy is now term kidnapped by elite progressive academia to project a sense of "unfairness". The purpose is to remove the focus from ruling class's bad policy, and put the poor and disenfranchised focus on unfairness. This redirects them from the bad policy that kept them dependent on the ruling class and turns it to a new enemy the supposed rich white ruling class..... which doesn't exist.
You’ve now said this twice. No need to repeat again.

You say it was made up by “elitist academia some time ago”. Do you have something to back that up or is it an opinion?

Regardless, you keep talking about why you believe the term is being used. Use whatever term you like to describe them. I believe his point was the people who are white and believe they are better than the other races currently reside in the Republican Party.

• Haha
Slaves have been around since creation. ALL races have been enslaved not just blacks.

I went to three different school systems and two different Universities. I was never taught that at any school.

The WS you talk about is actually historical racism. All true and accurate. But ancient history.

As far as enslaved blacks. I’m talking about transatlantic slave trade in the 1600, 1700, and 1800s. It was black Africans.

In one way or another, I’ve learned since elementary school of the so called 3 races. Formally on social studies in junior high. Didn’t your family have encyclopedias in the home. We had the World Book Encclopedias. I read about the 3 races in there since I was a kid. Then my roommate freshman year at Purdue took an anthropology course and we talked about his coursework from time to time. I knew at that the 3 race concept was flawed. We are of different cultures and ethnicities.

White supremacy is not ancient history. Along as fools continue to wave confederate flags in their yards and trucks. Fail to take down confederate statutes. Fail to change the names of US military bases names after people that killed US soldiers, white supremacy is alive and well.

So that means we can drop the reparations and going after people because their distant ancestors owned slaves, right?

Oh no, as with liberals it's all about arbitrary suggestive history. If we can use the history to advance our cause and strength us, it's important. If it makes us look bad, well that's not important.

Reactions: SKYDOG
As far as enslaved blacks. I’m talking about transatlantic slave trade in the 1600, 1700, and 1800s. It was black Africans.

In one way or another, I’ve learned since elementary school of the so called 3 races. Formally on social studies in junior high. Didn’t your family have encyclopedias in the home. We had the World Book Encclopedias. I read about the 3 races in there since I was a kid. Then my roommate freshman year at Purdue took an anthropology course and we talked about his coursework from time to time. I knew at that the 3 race concept was flawed. We are of different cultures and ethnicities.

White supremacy is not ancient history. Along as fools continue to wave confederate flags in their yards and trucks. Fail to take down confederate statutes. Fail to change the names of US military bases names after people that killed US soldiers, white supremacy is alive and well.

Growing up, I guess my family never focused on the race someone was or how many there were?? Seems a strange orientation toward life to me. At our house we were more concerned about dinner and trying not to get caught for the trouble we created, so we could actually eat it.

White supremacy lives in the woke world of academia, media and race baters.....other than that, in real America, one has to be actually looking for it hard to find it, if you know what I mean.

I believe his point was the people who are white and believe they are better than the other races currently reside in the Republican Party.

How oblivious and condescending of you, you dem white racist. The 'boy', as Joe Crow would say, can't speak for himself to explain what he means, so you will do it for him.

Growing up, I guess my family never focused on the race someone was or how many there were?? Seems a strange orientation toward life to me. At our house we were more concerned about dinner and trying not to get caught for the trouble we created, so we could actually eat it.

White supremacy lives in the woke world of academia, media and race baters.....other than that, in real America, one has to be actually looking for it hard to find it, if you know what I mean.
Of course you never focused on it. Assuming that you are white, that is why. Part of white priviledge. I grew up primarily in the 70s. So if you are black in America during that time, you are going to be faced with racial issues. If not personally you will with TV shows like “All in the Family”, “. Good Times”, “Sanford & Son”, etc. TV shows like that and others reflected the racial undertones during that time period. I guess you did not watch those shows. You may not be old enough anyhow.

What do you mean by “real America”? If someone is white, perhaps you will have to look for it hard to find it. For example, I went to Purdue in the mid-80s. There were crosses burned on the lawn of both the Black Cultural Center, which was across the street from the Armory and the black fraternity house, Alpha Phi Alpha on Waldron St. I bet you 99% of the white students that went to Purdue at that time won’t even remember that happened. I would bet that 99% of the black students at Purdue at that time remember that happened.

Of course you never focused on it. Assuming that you are white, that is why. Part of white priviledge. I grew up primarily in the 70s. So if you are black in America during that time, you are going to be faced with racial issues. If not personally you will with TV shows like “All in the Family”, “. Good Times”, “Sanford & Son”, etc. TV shows like that and others reflected the racial undertones during that time period. I guess you did not watch those shows. You may not be old enough anyhow.

What do you mean by “real America”? If someone is white, perhaps you will have to look for it hard to find it. For example, I went to Purdue in the mid-80s. There were crosses burned on the lawn of both the Black Cultural Center, which was across the street from the Armory and the black fraternity house, Alpha Phi Alpha on Waldron St. I bet you 99% of the white students that went to Purdue at that time won’t even remember that happened. I would bet that 99% of the black students at Purdue at that time remember that happened.
How do you feel when condescending white libs like Bob feel they have to explain what you mean? Is that type of racism demeaning to you?

You live in the past.

Do you go on these tangents to the past, to not answer the question above.....

"BTW tying spending to equal cuts......good or bad in your world view?"

Last edited:

I gotcha a good ten years and I remember hearing about it. I think the Exponent did an article as did the Journal and Courier. I seem to also recall some recruits being concerned. Jimmy Oliver roomed with my nephew and I think it was Christmas break he was going to spend the weekend at my nephews house. I was at a basketball tourney that they stopped in to see. I rode back with them on SR28 and Jimmy saw a sign that said Elwood...so many miles away and asked if my nephew lived close to Elwood. ;)

I gotcha a good ten years and I remember hearing about it. I think the Exponent did an article as did the Journal and Courier. I seem to also recall some recruits being concerned. Jimmy Oliver roomed with my nephew and I think it was Christmas break he was going to spend the weekend at my nephews house. I was at a basketball tourney that they stopped in to see. I rode back with them on SR28 and Jimmy saw a sign that said Elwood...so many miles away and asked if my nephew lived close to Elwood. ;)
Yep, It was definitely in the Exponent.

Reactions: tjreese

Yeah, you've bought into the bullshit big time.

Reactions: Riveting-

You realize that the two parties essentially flipped their positions on Civil Rights in the 1960s and '70s, don't you? There's a reason Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, and all the Dixiecrats changed parties.

You are new here, anything race centric is BNIs only concern. The Dem party has deluded him and other blacks into thinking the Rs are evil white supremacist and must be stopped. He has implied that half the country who doesn't vote the way he does are racist.

In that world view, he misses that it is Dem policy has been the single most destructive force to blacks since WW2.
The Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Acts were both passed by a Democratic President. Clinton's economic policies did more to build up black wealth than any President before or since. I've seen firsthand how the Affordable Care Act has brought healthcare access to millions of Americans, many of them black.

I'm not saying you're racist, but if you think GOP policies benefit black people, you're pretty deluded.

You realize that the two parties essentially flipped their positions on Civil Rights in the 1960s and '70s, don't you? There's a reason Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, and all the Dixiecrats changed parties.
I’ve been telling these folks this for a few years now and don’t get it. Helms, Thurmond, and others were trained by the Republican racist, Lee Atwater on how to be more discrete with their racism.

You realize that a much higher percentage of repubs in both the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than did dems, don't you?.

No they didn't. A higher percentage of Republicans voted for Civil Rights than Democrats, yet you believe the lie that the parties switched.

I’ve been telling these folks this for a few years now and don’t get it. Helms, Thurmond, and others were trained by the Republican racist, Lee Atwater on how to be more discrete with their racism.
Because you're wrong. The vast majority of the Dixiecrats stayed with the Democratic party until the day they died. Even Malcolm X said as much, yet you ignore the words of people that lived during that time.

No they didn't. A higher percentage of Republicans voted for Civil Rights than Democrats, yet you believe the lie that the parties switched.
Actually 44 Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act and only 27 Republicans supported it. Goldwater, the 1964 GOP nominee, opposed the Civil Rights Act.

The GOP has voted to gut the provisions of the Voting Rights Act, which has allowed North Carolina to be gerrymandered to the point that the state legislature is completely unrepresentative of the state's political makeup.

The Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Acts were both passed by a Democratic President. Clinton's economic policies did more to build up black wealth than any President before or since. I've seen firsthand how the Affordable Care Act has brought healthcare access to millions of Americans, many of them black.

I'm not saying you're racist, but if you think GOP policies benefit black people, you're pretty deluded.
LBJ himself was a flaming racist, but he also knew that it would benefit the Democrats because blacks as a whole were already voting Democrat since the 1930's and it would solidify the black vote for the Dems even more. They didn't want them to have equal rights, but they knew they were losing the south so they allowed the black vote to keep the Democrats winning.

Last edited:
Actually 44 Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act and only 27 Republicans supported it. Goldwater, the 1964 GOP nominee, opposed the Civil Rights Act.

The GOP has voted to gut the provisions of the Voting Rights Act, which has allowed North Carolina to be gerrymandered to the point that the state legislature is completely unrepresentative of the state's political makeup.

Yes, that's what will happen when there were more Democrats than Republicans. Only 61% of Democrats voted for it while 80% of Republicans did in the Senate. 69% of Democrats and 82% of Republicans voted for it in the House.

Because you're wrong. The vast majority of the Dixiecrats stayed with the Democratic party until the day they died. Even Malcolm X said as much, yet you ignore the words of people that lived during that time.
Malcolm X died in 1968. Helms, Thurmond, and others changed parties after that. Try again.

• Haha

Percentage.

You are talking about one state out of 50, but weren't the dems the first party to gerrymander in NC, with the purpose to limit the power of blacks?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT