ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli aid tied to cuts....WDC Establishment Freaks

I've probably asked you this before, but don't remember your answer, but what's your definition of a racist?
Yeah, ask over and over. And I told you over and over. Racism is discrimination or unfair treatment people because of their race. Why do you keep asking?

Here's my one issue I have with the above. Horrible that someone burned a cross at the Black Cultural Center. Did anyone see who did it? With all of the false flag racist events we've seen over the years, I'm not just going to assume that a white racist did it.

This portion of your post ignores a TON of things. What were the differences in what the Black and White farmers were farming? Did you know that many of the banks that were denying Black people loans had Black owners? That tells me there's more to it than just Black and White.

Here's the problem. You see a disparity (Black farmers getting less federal funds than White) and automatically assume it's a race issue. You have to eliminate every other potential reason before you can come to that conclusion, but that's not what the Democrats do and you've been programmed to think the same way.
This is very similar to the "pay gap" which can be destroyed easily. There is NOTHING in the world that we should expect equal outcome unless THAT is the goal and even then that same result is not the same for different people. Children in the same household with as close to similar environment as possible have different results.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!! Burning a cross at the Black Cultural Center and racial slurs written at the black fraternity Alpha Phi Alpha house is racist. Plain and simple. It’s very sad that you always explain away and dismiss racism all the time. I guess you feel white people are perfect. I see why y’all don’t want this stuff taught in schools.
WTF are you talking about? I never said those things weren't racist. I said it's only racist if they're done by a different race. There's been a large amount of false flag racist events recently. Jussie Smollett is one of the most famous examples. So my entire point was that unless the people were caught, you cannot say 100% that it was real racism vs a false flag event like JS.

Reactions: Riveting-
Racism is also.....The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

You likely won't understand this, given your posting behavior on here, but that's why when you say....as you have on here....
"Black issues" or claim "blacks" should think a certain way and if they don't they are an uncle tom.......you are a racist....because you perfectly meet the definition above.
Whatever dude.

Where do you stand on the Israeli-Palistinian conflict?
The Hamas terrorists became the government of Gaza, massacred over 1,000 innocent civilians in Israel, use civilians in Gaza as human shields, leech freedoms and resources from their people, and need to be eradicated from the planet. Sadly, to do so, more civilians will die, but nevertheless it is righteous, necessary, and urgent that it be done.

See? Sometimes it’s easy to speak truth!:

Hamas evil and needs to be destroyed. Racist posters try to explain away or justify Confederate flag, owning Swastikas, burning crosses at black student center.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Is that what you think about the brown-skinned people in Vietnam that LBJ was responsible for killing? 800,000+
Happy Episode 17 GIF by The Simpsons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT