ADVERTISEMENT

So we need to fix the border.

I just did. "Tax and spend."
That's not a liberal policy endorsement you fool.

That's a sad reality that when faced with bad choices, I choose the less-bad.

It's the equivalent of saying "I'd rather be punched in the shoulder than punched in the nuts." Doesn't mean I want to be punched in the shoulder; just that a punch in the nuts is worse-case scenario given the options.

When I slam Biden as a doddering old tax and spend fool, that's certainly not an endorsement of liberal policies.

No.

I support the legal system addressing actions if/when a politician is lawfully charged.

That hurts his chances of getting elected? Well no shit!
Sen. Melendez in New Jersey, George Santos, Anthony Weiner, Corrine Brown, Duncan Hunter -- you name them; being charged with crimes has election consequences.
Of course it does. That is exactly why you libs want Trump to be "charged" with crimes.

That's not a liberal policy endorsement you fool.

That's a sad reality that when faced with bad choices, I choose the less-bad.

It's the equivalent of saying "I'd rather be punched in the shoulder than punched in the nuts." Doesn't mean I want to be punched in the shoulder; just that a punch in the nuts is worse-case scenario given the options.
Tax and spend is a long-time lib policy.

And playing the race card by bringing Xavier Johnson into the discussion is another lib thing.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
Tax and spend is a long-time lib policy.

And playing the race card by bringing Xavier Johnson into the discussion is another lib thing.
Yes! Tax and spend is a liberal policy that I HATE. Just me saying the words is an endorsement to you?

Well then, allow me to quote your post above: "voted for Joe Crow-Robinette Biden."
So, why did you just say you "voted for" him?

PS: the X Johnson line was funny.

It was a binary choice.

I prefer a
  1. Doddering old tax and spend fool who generally believes in democracy and the rule of law to
  2. A crazy old fool who has destroyed culture of civility and respect for foundational institutions, and wants to sledgehammer basic trust in good government for his own narcissistic visions of dictatorship.
So in essence you voted for number 2. What the democrats have done during the last three years has done America in. It won’t be fixed in my lifetime and just hope someone stops this change soon. It may already be too late.

Reactions: pboiler18
So in essence you voted for number 2. What the democrats have done during the last three years has done America in. It won’t be fixed in my lifetime and just hope someone stops this change soon. It may already be too late.
Not nearly as bad as the overthrow of free and fair elections

Yes! Tax and spend is a liberal policy that I HATE. Just me saying the words is an endorsement to you?

Well then, allow me to quote your post above: "voted for Joe Crow-Robinette Biden."
So, why did you just say you "voted for" him?

PS: the X Johnson line was funny.
You know I didn't say that.

Why did you say it was a binary choice when there were more than two candidates in many states - not to mention you can write in a name or simply not vote in that particular race, continuing down the ballot to vote (for other libs in your case, no doubt).

Not semantics you idiot.

“Have the effect of law “. Means they must be carried out like the law. It doesn’t mean they remain the same from admin to admin……like a LAW does. That’s why border policy changes each time a new president is elected. New executive orders. The border bill will make new LAW, which the president has to execute and enforce.

I wouldn’t expect a MAGA hayseed at a trump rally to understand. A college graduate, I would.

Now change the subject.
Right, and if dumbass Joe didn't undue Trumps exec orders on the border, we wouldn't be having a border chrisis right now.

You know I didn't say that.

Why did you say it was a binary choice when there were more than two candidates in many states - not to mention you can write in a name or simply not vote in that particular race, continuing down the ballot to vote (for other libs in your case, no doubt).
It is a binary choice between two candidates that have a chance to win. If I legit-chance additional candidate is on the ballot I'm personally interested. Until then I'm not voting for Jill Stein or Mickey Mouse to protest. When it's two candidates I like I vote for the better; when it's two I don't like I vote for the "less-bad."

It is a binary choice between two candidates that have a chance to win. If I legit-chance additional candidate is on the ballot I'm personally interested. Until then I'm not voting for Jill Stein or Mickey Mouse to protest. When it's two candidates I like I vote for the better; when it's two I don't like I vote for the "less-bad."
Since you have admitted you voted for the "most bad" in 2020, your real reason must have been your natural lib instinct to vote for tax and spend.

That would explain your shameful rating of guns-and-butter LBJ over Trump despite the million deaths caused by LBJ.

Since you have admitted you voted for the "most bad" in 2020, your real reason must have been your natural lib instinct to vote for tax and spend.

That would explain your shameful rating of guns-and-butter LBJ over Trump despite the million deaths caused by LBJ.
It’s really sad that you refuse to have a legitimate conversation with anyone.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
It’s really sad that you refuse to have a legitimate conversation with anyone.
It is really sad and disgusting that you have proven you cannot be counted on not to lie on this forum.

I don't recall anyone else on this forum being busted for lying.

From Trump? Hillary started that narrative, and dem icon Stacy Abrams repeated it twice in Ga (no wonder Trump thought Ga voting was crooked).

Quite a selective lib memory you have.
No one gives a shit what Stacey Abrams says.

Hillary was at Trump’s inauguration. And called him to concede.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
A $2,350 theft? I suppose once it's past gate security it can be federalized. Under the federal sentencing guidelines a $2,350 theft will get you...no jail time whatsoever, other than the few hours in lockup prior to appearing before the magistrate. In local/state court? A $2,350 theft will get you no jail time whatsoever, except the detention prior to initial appearance.

The felony maximum has nothing in common with the actual sentence in federal or state/local court. I'm guessing you understand that, but I question whether the general public does. The media reports the maximum listed sentence, which does not equate with reality. Then the media expresses shock that there was not a prison sentence for an under $5,000 crime.

Btw, try to get your local police to investigate or prosecute a $5,000 fraud committed by someone who is not famous and a media talking point. Or get the feds to prosecute a straight fraud under $250,000. There just aren't enough resources to address all of the lower dollar crimes out there.

On the bright side; this guy/gal was in a leadership position and is clearly a scumbag, so prosecuting, exposing, and removing from the position is an excellent outcome. In this case those are heavy and necessary consequences.
So in my previous position I was involved in multiple situations of prosecution and investigation of misuse, theft, and other Statutes associated with Federal funds. We had a situation in which a program director served time in a Federal prison for a misuse of funds for "obtaining" some personal high-end appliances with the Grant in a skimming scam. So yeah, people do go to prison for a few grand.

And the Feds could have let the locals take the case but they Federalized it. Strange given the amount of the theft as you say. Thereby protecting the Biden appointee, rather than him spending 6 months in a Clark County Jail. And where i live, yeah you are doing time for multiple grand larceny offenses,

But this is all isnt really about something wrong a high-ranking government official did. The bigger question is how and why was this person determined to be the most qualified for a position of great importance? What is your opinion on that?

So in my previous position I was involved in multiple situations of prosecution and investigation of misuse, theft, and other Statutes associated with Federal funds. We had a situation in which a program director served time in a Federal prison for a misuse of funds for "obtaining" some personal high-end appliances with the Grant in a skimming scam. So yeah, people do go to prison for a few grand.

And the Feds could have let the locals take the case but they Federalized it. Strange given the amount of the theft as you say. Thereby protecting the Biden appointee, rather than him spending 6 months in a Clark County Jail. And where i live, yeah you are doing time for multiple grand larceny offenses,

But this is all isnt really about something wrong a high-ranking government official did. The bigger question is how and why was this person determined to be the most qualified for a position of great importance? What is your opinion on that?
Ummmmm…

Probably shitty judgment and weak background checks and interviews?

Ummmmm…

Probably shitty judgment and weak background checks and interviews?
Yeah. So here's the thing. It's a political appointment. Not a civil service job, So, the Biden Administration sought him, He didn't respond to some job posting. Somebody in the inner circle of power said, "you know that person who openly mocks Christians and has a bunch of crazy shit on-line and has like very little background in nuclear energy? But hear me out, we would look really great celebrating his sexuality and intersectionality!"

But yeah, he somehow snuck by because somebody didn't conduct a background check. And if he really did sneak by, you should be really scared that there is that much incompetence that nobody picked up a red flag. Or 100.

Well I don’t know what to tell you. He said it. Guess you’re going to have vote Haley.

Blah blah blah. Dems are for MORE Fentanyl deaths and crime and sex trafficking. Nobody is stopped at the border. They just wave people through and give ‘em a thumbs up as they pass.

Short answers to complex questions. That’s what you guys do.
God. The dumb ass things you say because you don't live in reality. Uh yeah, looks like these people, hundreds each day are not stopped by the lone border patrol agent. Video at 1:07. Crazy. The Biden Administration knows about this and yet they wont close the opening. But he is doing everything he can, right? How is this not an open border? I suggest you watch it so you can cure yourself of the delusion you live in. If not here's the transcript re: the border agent not stopping them. And oh, more good news for you, the suspect picked up in the murder of the UGA nursing student is a Venezuelan non-citizen with a long criminal record. Didn't Biden give them some kind of special exemption? Sure Maduro was happy to empty his prisons onto our soil (just like Castro)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chines...group-us-mexico-border-60-minutes-transcript/

Just after sunrise, we saw the first group of migrants make their way from Mexico…through a gap between the 30 foot steel border fence and rocks.

Ducking under a bit of razor wire and into the United States.

We were surprised to see the number of people coming through from China...nearly 7,000 miles away.

Our cameras, and at one point this armed Border Patrol agent standing 25 feet away…. did not deter them.

Thirty minutes later, a smuggler's SUV raced along the border fence and dropped another group at the same spot. And 30 minutes after that…. another group.

Over four days, we witnessed nearly 600 migrants – adults and children- pass through this hole and onto U.S. soil…unchecked. We saw people from India, Vietnam and Afghanistan. Many of the Chinese migrants who came through will end up asking for political asylum.

God. The dumb ass things you say because you don't live in reality. Uh yeah, looks like these people, hundreds each day are not stopped by the lone border patrol agent. Video at 1:07. Crazy. The Biden Administration knows about this and yet they wont close the opening. But he is doing everything he can, right? How is this not an open border? I suggest you watch it so you can cure yourself of the delusion you live in. If not here's the transcript re: the border agent not stopping them. And oh, more good news for you, the suspect picked up in the murder of the UGA nursing student is a Venezuelan non-citizen with a long criminal record. Didn't Biden give them some kind of special exemption? Sure Maduro was happy to empty his prisons onto our soil (just like Castro)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chines...group-us-mexico-border-60-minutes-transcript/

Just after sunrise, we saw the first group of migrants make their way from Mexico…through a gap between the 30 foot steel border fence and rocks.

Ducking under a bit of razor wire and into the United States.

We were surprised to see the number of people coming through from China...nearly 7,000 miles away.

Our cameras, and at one point this armed Border Patrol agent standing 25 feet away…. did not deter them.

Thirty minutes later, a smuggler's SUV raced along the border fence and dropped another group at the same spot. And 30 minutes after that…. another group.

Over four days, we witnessed nearly 600 migrants – adults and children- pass through this hole and onto U.S. soil…unchecked. We saw people from India, Vietnam and Afghanistan. Many of the Chinese migrants who came through will end up asking for political asylum.
Again, they need to send a few hundred of these fine people to the town Bob lives so he can see what’s going on. Maybe he will get the picture.

Again, they need to send a few hundred of these fine people to the town Bob lives so he can see what’s going on. Maybe he will get the picture.
It’s like he thinks it funny. He told us “if we want to freak out about the border” There is a dead girl in Georgia directly related to the policies put in place. That animal was waved in after he apprehended by CBP but Biden gave Venezuelans special status and Maduro emptied his jails. Then he is arrested in NYC and they don’t hand him over to ICE. Nor does the Biden administration tell any of these sanctuary cities to stop letting out criminals. Oh and thus guy’s brother got picked up on a DUI / and remember 150 plus Democratic house members voted against a bill to deport migrants arrested for DUI and Chucky had sat on. Every ad should just tell the story of this girl’s death and who allowed it to happen.

It’s like he thinks it funny. He told us “if we want to freak out about the border” There is a dead girl in Georgia directly related to the policies put in place. That animal was waved in after he apprehended by CBP but Biden gave Venezuelans special status and Maduro emptied his jails. Then he is arrested in NYC and they don’t hand him over to ICE. Nor does the Biden administration tell any of these sanctuary cities to stop letting out criminals. Oh and thus guy’s brother got picked up on a DUI / and remember 150 plus Democratic house members voted against a bill to deport migrants arrested for DUI and Chucky had sat on. Every ad should just tell the story of this girl’s death and who allowed it to happen.
Absolutely sickening and disgusting that people think and act this way. It’s ridiculous that anyone would vote for these people to continue their actions that are hurting so many. Sadly many will continue to support the people that are destroying the country, culture and many lives. We will all be impacted by this as time passes. Some already have.

Reactions: Riveting-
Absolutely sickening and disgusting that people think and act this way. It’s ridiculous that anyone would vote for these people to continue their actions that are hurting so many. Sadly many will continue to support the people that are destroying the country, culture and many lives. We will all be impacted by this as time passes. Some already have.
Here’s another one. I could post a story everyday of violent crime committed by individuals who were allowed in w/o any consideration. Is it that they are too stupid to see the truth or simply cannot admit to it? But we are the ones in the wrong and “freaking out.”

https://cwbchicago.com/2024/02/chicago-migrants-charged-attacking-robbing-cta-passenger.html
https://cwbchicago.com/2024/02/chicago-migrants-charged-attacking-robbing-cta-passenger.html

Not nearly as bad as the overthrow of free and fair elections
Depending on your news source(s) you will wake up to find out that a Salvadoran migrant was arrested in the murder of a 2 year old in MD. Oh and thanks to liberal sanctuary city policies they refused twice to honor ICE detainers after he was arrested for other crimes. So Biden immigration policies let him in. Progressive social justice policies kept him in. So we have another example of cause and affect. And given the thousands of violent felons we have let in (and encouraged to come I ) these stories will continue to multiple.

So no offense. This theoretical “threat to democracy” argument is a bit flat when I can see the real threat to democracy happening as a direct result of intentionality.

Biden created this border mess? This has been going in for decades. This started with Reagan signing that Amnesty Bill. Then perpetuated by American businesses hiring illegal immigrants. Then Chump and the repubs had control of Congress and Senate and nothing was done. Chump promised that Mexico was paying for the wall. I’m still waiting on that Mexican check. Wasn’t until the Dems had control of congress and senate that some money was allocated for the wall. The bottom line is that the repubs had their chance and blew it.
never confuse trumpies with facts.

Depending on your news source(s) you will wake up to find out that a Salvadoran migrant was arrested in the murder of a 2 year old in MD. Oh and thanks to liberal sanctuary city policies they refused twice to honor ICE detainers after he was arrested for other crimes. So Biden immigration policies let him in. Progressive social justice policies kept him in. So we have another example of cause and affect. And given the thousands of violent felons we have let in (and encouraged to come I ) these stories will continue to multiple.

So no offense. This theoretical “threat to democracy” argument is a bit flat when I can see the real threat to democracy happening as a direct result of intentionality.
Anecdotes are not especially relevant or useful.

Policies under all administrations have created an immigration problem.

So no offense.

Anecdotes are not especially relevant or useful.

Policies under all administrations have created an immigration problem.

So no offense.
Then why is it when we have a mass shooting does your side scream for gun control despite mass shootings being extremely rare? And these are not anecdotes. The are demonstrated evidence of cause and effect. And they are not rare. And it’s not a problem. It’s the destruction of our country.

Here’s more anecdotes. In 2 separate incidents yesterday migrants were arrested for raping minors. And more issues in Chicago.

Then why is it when we have a mass shooting does your side scream for gun control despite mass shootings being extremely rare? And these are not anecdotes. The are demonstrated evidence of cause and effect. And they are not rare. And it’s not a problem. It’s the destruction of our country.

Here’s more anecdotes. In 2 separate incidents yesterday migrants were arrested for raping minors. And more issues in Chicago.

My side? I am a conservative Republican. Registered and everything.

I simply think that Donald Trump is a danger to our democracy. Not a novel thought. Try me on policy and a strong border. If you are a conservative Republican and not a Trump cultist, we probably will agree.

My side? I am a conservative Republican. Registered and everything.

I simply think that Donald Trump is a danger to our democracy. Not a novel thought. Try me on policy and a strong border. If you are a conservative Republican and not a Trump cultist, we probably will agree.
Border policy? You think visa overstays are a bigger problem than an insecure border where millions of unvetted military age men are being allowed into our country without even a finger print. No “conservative” holds that opinion.

But I have heard you talking about “rule of law” all the time and yet you have not started a single post or comment about the blatant violation of a Supreme Court ruling that the administration cannot cancel student debt - and now we are 150 billion in and last week the Prez cancelled more and openly bragged how he was not gonna let SCOTUS stop him. And as a “conservative” why are you not appalled by the blatant disregard for contract law and personal responsibility in this situation? And I see fiscal matters are important to you but you don’t realize that you don’t “cancel” debt. Somebody else is paying for it? And the real loss to the treasury will be much more due to lost interest.

But your other problem is that anyone who doesn’t agree with you is a “Trump cultist.” That’s a great way to stop dissent. You also made a joke about him losing that 400 plus million judgement. A real conservative would say well he was found guilty BUT that this decision violates his constitutional protection for excess fines and sentencing because as a conservative you believe that all people are afforded equal protection. Not just those we like. And it should scare you that DJT was fined more than Norfolk Southern was for destroying a city - despite no victim being identified and his lenders being satisfied and made full? But somehow you don’t see this overt prosecution of political enemies as a threat to democracy?

1) Border policy? You think visa overstays are a bigger problem than an insecure border where millions of unvetted military age men are being allowed into our country without even a finger print. No “conservative” holds that opinion.

2) But I have heard you talking about “rule of law” all the time and yet you have not started a single post or comment about the blatant violation of a Supreme Court ruling that the administration cannot cancel student debt - and now we are 150 billion in and last week the Prez cancelled more and openly bragged how he was not gonna let SCOTUS stop him. And as a “conservative” why are you not appalled by the blatant disregard for contract law and personal responsibility in this situation? And I see fiscal matters are important to you but you don’t realize that you don’t “cancel” debt. Somebody else is paying for it? And the real loss to the treasury will be much more due to lost interest.

3) But your other problem is that anyone who doesn’t agree with you is a “Trump cultist.” That’s a great way to stop dissent. You also made a joke about him losing that 400 plus million judgement. A real conservative would say well he was found guilty BUT that this decision violates his constitutional protection for excess fines and sentencing because as a conservative you believe that all people are afforded equal protection. Not just those we like. And it should scare you that DJT was fined more than Norfolk Southern was for destroying a city - despite no victim being identified and his lenders being satisfied and made full? But somehow you don’t see this overt prosecution of political enemies as a threat to democracy?
Note: I numbered the points from your post.

1) Not true. I merely advocate for a comprehensive solution to all of the ways illegals get in. Hopefully with tracking technology, border enforcement, and expedited deportation. ALL of those things, not just a physical wall that has proven ineffective but makes for a good visceral talking point. Technology could certainly protect the border better.

2) (It's hard to know all that has been posted, but) I have stated here repeatedly that I DETEST the student loan forgiveness bullshit. Absolutely detest it. Find my posts on it. Or better yet, find any post where I've said anything different. The student loan forgiveness is a complete abomination.

3) Anyone that doesn't agree with me is a "Trump cultist?" Not true at all. Anyone that thinks that Trump is a a sane, effective leader that has the best interests of American democracy is either incredibly naïve, stupid, or just plain wrong. Anyone that tries to justify his extraordinarily harmful effects on this nation is a Trump ass-licking nut job. You don't like "cultist?" Okay, go with "incredibly naïve, stupid, just plain wrong, and/or a Trump ass-licking nut job."

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton told you to tell others "hello?"

That's not a very impactful thing to know about. Although I do find it interesting that apparently you are having convos with Hillary Clinton.
Did HC not claim that there was fraud in the 2016 election that resulted in her losing to Trump?

Did HC not claim that there was fraud in the 2016 election that resulted in her losing to Trump?
I think she did. A little bit. She also called Trump to concede, and attended his inauguration.

Whereas Trump organized a rally, encouraged and rallied a throng of crazies at the Capitol (I"I will march with you" "If we don't fight we're not gonna have a country", "It was an insurrection" etc, etc,), blessed a slate of fake electors, and threatened the Vice President if he didn't overturn the Presidential election, even in the face of innumerable lost court cases, many of them in front of Trump-appointed judges.

Trump thereafter trashed our democratic process for years on end, thereby significantly damaging the American public's faith in government. Trump also plays the QAnon anthem at his rallies and continues to constantly reinforce without evidence that everything and everyone is rigged. Not to mention podcasts with Alex Jones and dinners with Nick Fuentes and Kanye West. Jack Posobisec? This dangerous asshole would have been absolutely abhorrent to Republicans pre-Trump. Posobiec regularly posts containing the white supremacist code "1488". 14 Words is a reference to the popular white supremacist slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The 88 stands for HH, or Heil Hitler.

Now? Pobosiec is a featured speaker at CPAC, stating “Welcome to the end of democracy. We are here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on Jan. 6, but we will endeavor to get rid of it.” And Posobiec co-hosts an on-line show with Trump's daughter-in-law, who is the new RNC chair. It's insanely awful, unless you are pro-fascism and anti-democratic republic.

It's like comparing squirt guns to 'nuclear missiles to the heart of American faith in free and fairly elected government and the rule of law'. And in case you're wondering; I DO NOT want Hillary Clinton as the nation's leader either, but thank goodness that's not happening. But people here try to equate my revulsion with Trump to support of some other odious people. That's not it. It's just that Trump is a whole 'nother, higher level of dangerous and odious.

Last edited:
I don't think Hillary was talking about fraud as far as ballots, voting machines, and such. I believe she was talking about how Comey, after seemingly closed the investigation about those damn emails, reopened the investigation again very close to the election.

I don't think Hillary was talking about fraud as far as ballots, voting machines, and such. I believe she was talking about how Comey, after seemingly closed the investigation about those damn emails, reopened the investigation again very close to the election.
Hillary still speaks of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Hillary still speaks of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
OJ Simpson was acquitted of killing Nicole Brown. However, a lot of people and certainly folks in this forum believe that OJ did it. Similarly with Mueller's Russian interference investigation. The investigation did not prove that the Russians interfered with the 2016 election. That does not necessary mean that they did not interfere. Like Jamie Fox' line in the movie, "Law Abiding Citizen" Fox says, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". Mueller could not prove anything about Russian interference. Mueller did say that the investigation did not absolve Chump of any wrong doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT