ADVERTISEMENT

who is Tim Waltz? Is he sleezy enough to fit in?

Great day in the morning!! And y’all wonder why I call that network Faux News. I’ve never heard of a network that spread conspiracy theory after another. Then you actually think anything that a fool like Jesse Watters says is plausible. And y’all have the nerve to beat me up for listening to urban radio.
What is your explanation for why Harris made such a bad pick?

Watters has also been saying Walz lied about his military service, claiming he used weapons 'in war' when the record shows he suddenly retired right before his unit left for Iraq, and that he never served in combat.

What is urban radio saying about that stolen valor conspiracy theory? Or is this the first you have heard of it?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I disagree. It's a very important issue, especially with the amount of attention men competing against women has gotten in the last year or 2, and even in the olympics.

I also believe that anyone but the far left libs (especially moderates) would look at that and agree that putting tampons in boys bathroom is ridiculous, and even extreme, but definitely radically liberal.
Agree to disagree that it is a "very important issue."

Agree to agree that putting tampons in a boys bathroom is utterly and completely ridiculous.

I know I used the word 'mature', but I wasn't implying Trump was immature. I think some of his tactics are immature. But an immature person wouldn't have all the bad actors around the globe cowering at the thought of how Trump would retaliate if they crossed a line he drew.
Those same bad actors are going to look at Harris and believe it's open season to do whatever they want, like we've seen them do under Biden.
The world's most dangerous person is salivating at the prospect of a Trump victory.

I heard a theory that Trump installed himself as Republican nominee, even when the majority of the voters that lean Republican in the general election would have greatly preferred someone else.

I know - sounds far fetched! There's some craaaaazy theories of evidence out there - cannot imagine where people come up with this wacky stuff:
  1. These whackadoodles are saying that Trump wasn't required to participate in Republican primary debates!
  2. They also are saying that all Republican candidates were required to take a pledge to support the nominee, even if it were Trump in jail!
  3. And here's the craziest one: Some of these conspiracy theorists are saying that Trump's daughter-in-law was inserted as the chair of the Republican Party!
The one I have heard the most, JM, is that the dems brought all these indictments against Trump to ensure he would be the repub nominee. What do you think of that one.?

What is your explanation for why Harris made such a bad pick?

Watters has also been saying Walz lied about his military service, claiming he used weapons 'in war' when the record shows he suddenly retired right before his unit left for Iraq, and that he never served in combat.

What is urban radio saying about that stolen valor conspiracy theory? Or is this the first you have heard of it?
He retired after 24 years in the National Guard upon declaring his candidacy for U.S. Congress. Are you really going to cite that as an example of bad behavior?

The one I have heard the most, JM, is that the dems brought all these indictments against Trump to ensure he would be the repub nominee. What do you think of that one.?
That is painting with the broadest brush possible.

Are the Democrats thrilled that the Republican nominee is Trump? 100%
Were the Republicans thrilled when the Dem nominee was Biden? 100%

He retired after 24 years in the National Guard upon declaring his candidacy for U.S. Congress. Are you really going to cite that as an example of bad behavior?
No, I am going to cite his claims of using weapons in combat as despicable behavior. Don't you agree?

That is painting with the broadest brush possible.

Are the Democrats thrilled that the Republican nominee is Trump? 100%
Were the Republicans thrilled when the Dem nominee was Biden? 100%
Correct. The difference is that dems took corrupt actions to promote the first, and corrupt actions to ensure the second by covering up Biden's senility.

The world's most dangerous person is salivating at the prospect of a Trump victory.
Disagree.
Putin already knows how someone like Biden or Harris is going to respond. The $300 billion in yours and my tax dollars sent to Ukraine could be better spent here at home....
Putin wouldn't test Trump. He's already shown that. These two are the Alpha of Alpha males, but Trump would still put him in his place.

I guarantee the MSM will spin this to say "He was misquoted...what he meant to say was that he carried and fired weapons during his weekend national guard exercises, not during actual combat in a hot zone overseas. Nothing to see here, let's move on".

No.
Biden is not the world's most dangerous person. And Biden is not salivating at the prospect of a Trump victory.
A senile nitwit in charge of US policy and able to send us into a stupid war is not the most dangerous person in the world?

Maybe not to you in the seclusion of your van by some backwoods Indiana creek, but certainly to the rest of us.

I guarantee the MSM will spin this to say "He was misquoted...what he meant to say was that he carried and fired weapons during his weekend national guard exercises, not during actual combat in a hot zone overseas. Nothing to see here, let's move on".
Good point. War games and all that.

Maybe they will say he suddenly retired not to avoid combat with his unit, but because there were no tampons in the mens' latrine.

I honestly don’t care. Define affluent? Sounds like you just want to police everything. Kids get fed. End of story. And that bothers you somehow. Get a grip.
I am sure this is challenging for you, but it doesn't bother me that kids get fed, which I have long been in favor of along with motherhood and apple pie, but who pays for it.

Similarly, it doesn't bother me that people get loans to go to college, but rather that the loans get transferred to other people for payment - including those who paid their own way or paid off their loans.

In any event, joetboiler convinced that the cost of bureaucratic red tape and bungling makes giving free lunches to all students the better deal for taxpayers.

Reactions: TheGunner
I am sure this is challenging for you, but it doesn't bother me that kids get fed, which I have long been in favor of along with motherhood and apple pie, but who pays for it.

Similarly, it doesn't bother me that people get loans to go to college, but rather that the loans get transferred to other people for payment - including those who paid their own way or paid off their loans.

In any event, joetboiler convinced that the cost of bureaucratic red tape and bungling makes giving free lunches to all students the better deal for taxpayers.
I’m glad you don’t want kids to starve. So we agree there.

I’m not in favor of just wiping out student loan debt. What I would be in favor of, and maybe this is what you’re saying, is the predatory lending that occurs with said loans.

And I’m not quite sure what you’re saying in your last paragraph.

I’m glad you don’t want kids to starve. So we agree there.

I’m not in favor of just wiping out student loan debt. What I would be in favor of, and maybe this is what you’re saying, is the predatory lending that occurs with said loans.

And I’m not quite sure what you’re saying in your last paragraph.
@Joetboiler posted that the bureaucratic cost of figuring out which kids would be eligible exceeds the cost of making all kids eligible. That is a sound reason to make lunches available even to kids from wealthy families .

Reactions: Purdue95Grad
I posted his words, JM.

Do you agree now that he is a lying stolen-valor sleazebag, like dem icon Dick Blumenthal?
Appreciate that you posted his words -there are as advertised. I think that "lying stolen-valor sleazebag" is ridiculously harsh for a guy that honorably served for 24 years in the National Guard. As part of Operation Enduring Freedom in 2003 he was deployed in Europe, including in Turkey. While that was not an active war zone, it's not as if he made himself out to be some war hero.

Walz is clearly a good guy that has been about public service his whole life. That's not enough of a reason to vote for or against him, but it's a good way to live. Vance was a journalist correspondent when in the Marines. Good for him; he served his country admirably in the role he was assigned. Not all military enlisted are put in situations resembling Full Metal Jacket.

In summary: You are stretching hard to find some reason to disparage the guy and you're not coming up with much. Why not just say you disagree with him on policy and priorities? That would be so much more credible.

Disagree.
Putin already knows how someone like Biden or Harris is going to respond. The $300 billion in yours and my tax dollars sent to Ukraine could be better spent here at home....
Putin wouldn't test Trump. He's already shown that. These two are the Alpha of Alpha males, but Trump would still put him in his place.
He already did in a battle that got little attention - except from Vlad, who no doubt learned a lot about Trump from it.

In summary: You are stretching hard to find some reason to disparage the guy and you're not coming up with much. Why not just say you disagree with him on policy and priorities? That would be so much more credible.
You are saying it is not a big deal when a political hack lies about serving in war, when people from his unit died in Iraq while he was suddenly retired. That means somebody went in his place. He also lied about his rank, by the way.

You really are a hard-cord lib.

You are saying it is not a big deal when a political hack lies about serving in war, when people from his unit died in Iraq while he was suddenly retired. That means somebody went in his place. He also lied about his rank, by the way.

You really are a hard-cord lib.
That guy is universally not thought to be a liar, a hack, nor a stolen valor guy. In all of the oppo research done they found one time that he misspoke? I am sure there are more times than one that most good peeple say something that comes out wrong.

Are you bothered by Vance calling Trump "America's Hitler," "reprehensible," and "an idiot.?" Because based on that, he either
  1. Believes it and is running alongside who he considers the new Hitler, or
  2. He's a liar that is supporting who he believes can be the new Hitler, or
  3. He's a politician
Moreover; that guy Walz is gonna be your Vice President. Will you be leaving the United States if/when the Harris/Walz ticket wins?

By the way...

Trump gonna Trump, so you heard it here (maybe first):

Trump starts whining and conspiracy mongering about the November election being "rigged" in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, ........

That guy is universally not thought to be a liar, a hack, nor a stolen valor guy. In all of the oppo research done they found one time that he misspoke? I am sure there are more times than one that most good peeple say something that comes out wrong.
The video I posted was from the Harris campaign itself. It was not oppo research. Pay attention, JM.

Are you bothered by Vance calling Trump "America's Hitler," "reprehensible," and "an idiot.?" Because based on that, he either
  1. Believes it and is running alongside who he considers the new Hitler, or
  2. He's a liar that is supporting who he believes can be the new Hitler, or
  3. He's a politician
He believed it when he said it before the 2016. Having seen the 4 years of Trump, he says he changed his mind. Trump changed a lot of minds by his performance as president, including mine, because his policies were good for the nation - especially in comparison to the Crow/Harris debacle that followed him.

This is completely different than someone claiming to serve in war when he did not - and others did.

Moreover; that guy Walz is gonna be your Vice President. Will you be leaving the United States if/when the Harris/Walz ticket wins?
A dumb question, even for you, JM.

He believed it when he said it before the 2016. Having seen the 4 years of Trump, he says he changed his mind. Trump changed a lot of minds by his performance as president, including mine, because his policies were good for the nation - especially in comparison to the Crow/Harris debacle that followed him.

This is completely different than someone claiming to serve in war when he did not - and others did.

A dumb question, even for you, JM.
"He believed it when he said it before the 2016. Having seen the 4 years of Trump, he says he changed his mind. Trump changed a lot of minds by his performance as president, including mine, because his policies were good for the nation - especially in comparison to the Crow/Harris debacle that followed him."

LOL 🤣

I really believe if Trump can be a more 'mature' candidate in the next 3 months (stay away from the name calling and those types of antics and focus on what she's accomplished, or more accurately, hasn't accomplished), then he'll win over a lot more undecideds just based on 3 issues: Economy, immigration, global stability.

That works in theory. And yes, exactly what he needs to do. But not going to happen as Trump is a bombastic undisciplined narcissist who doesn't listen to his advisers. As evidence, my wife said he actually called KH low IQ at a recent rally. Geez......stick to the issues

"He believed it when he said it before the 2016. Having seen the 4 years of Trump, he says he changed his mind. Trump changed a lot of minds by his performance as president, including mine, because his policies were good for the nation - especially in comparison to the Crow/Harris debacle that followed him."

LOL 🤣
You have run out of arguments - or do you want to dispute that Trump was a superior president to the senile Crow and his open borders, 'transitory' inflation, and the rest of it?

Better just stick with an emoji.

That works in theory. And yes, exactly what he needs to do. But not going to happen as Trump is a bombastic undisciplined narcissist who doesn't listen to his advisers. As evidence, my wife said he actually called KH low IQ at a recent rally. Geez......stick to the issues
She did fail the California bar exam on the first try, but he shouldn't call her that. She has and will continue to make that obvious herself.

You have run out of arguments - or do you want to dispute that Trump was a superior president to the senile Crow and his open borders, 'transitory' inflation, and the rest of it?

Better just stick with an emoji.
I "lol-ed" your assertion that Vance somehow has had this change of heart about Trump because of how wonderful he now thinks Trump was as a President. Read more carefully.

And as a President? Biden was kinda meh/fine; the most important thing he did was restore sanity to the office. And that is the overriding reason why the American public is hungry for any option other than Trump. Trump was a horrible, terrible President.

Great day in the morning!! And y’all wonder why I call that network Faux News. I’ve never heard of a network that spread conspiracy theory after another. Then you actually think anything that a fool like Jesse Watters says is plausible. And y’all have the nerve to beat me up for listening to urban radio.
Conspiracy theories like:
Trump is in collusion with Russia, Russia Russia.
Biden is in cognitive decline.
Covid started in China.
Hunters lap top is real.
Trumps statement that his campaign was being spied on.

And many more that turned out to be accurate.

I "lol-ed" your assertion that Vance somehow has had this change of heart about Trump because of how wonderful he now thinks Trump was as a President. Read more carefully.

And as a President? Biden was kinda meh/fine; the most important thing he did was restore sanity to the office. And that is the overriding reason why the American public is hungry for any option other than Trump. Trump was a horrible, terrible President.
what does "restoring sanity to the office " mean.
Do you mean he didn't 'mean tweet'?

Despite Trumps personal flaws, he was a helluva POTUS who got things done for the American people The evidence is overwhelming.
On the other hand, while Biden may have been a nice guy, he was ineffective, was a terrible policy maker and commanded no respect internationally.

what does "restoring sanity to the office " mean.
Do you mean he didn't 'mean tweet'?

Despite Trumps personal flaws, he was a helluva POTUS who got things done for the American people The evidence is overwhelming.
On the other hand, while Biden may have been a nice guy, he was ineffective, was a terrible policy maker and commanded no respect internationally.
China, Russia and Ukraine showed lots of respect in large monetary payments.

Which of Trump's policies were horrible and terrible?

btw, that is the reason Vance himself gave so it was not my assertion.

Are you saying people cannot change their views a president based on his time in office. Or does that just apply to you and your idiot belief that Biden was 'fine' despite his horrible, terrible record?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT