ADVERTISEMENT

who is Tim Waltz? Is he sleezy enough to fit in?

Ahh, so the only reason you’re on here is to be an asshole. You could have just said that at our very first interaction and saved us some time.
No. I'm actually on here to try an educate lefty lib dems and talk some sense into them. They're very confused, misguided and are easily influenced by liberal ideas despite the negative impact those liberal ideas have on them.

No. I'm actually on here to try an educate lefty lib dems and talk some sense into them. They're very confused, misguided and are easily influenced by liberal ideas despite the negative impact those liberal ideas have on them.
This just reads to me that you’re scared of anyone who thinks differently than you do.

Maybe you just need to go stand guard outside a random women’s bathroom.

This just reads to me that you’re scared of anyone who thinks differently than you do.

Maybe you just need to go stand guard outside a random women’s bathroom.
People can think differently than I do, but I'm also going to tell them when they're wrong and why.
Liberalism is a mental illness, and I hate to see people not getting help for that.

Heard they're having drag queen story time at the public library. You going?

People can think differently than I do, but I'm also going to tell them when they're wrong and why.
Liberalism is a mental illness, and I hate to see people not getting help for that.

Heard they're having drag queen story time at the public library. You going?
Ahh yes, I’m sure people just snap right to it when a tough keyboard warrior like yourself kicks the door in. Lmao. You’re a hoot!

Ahh yes, I’m sure people just snap right to it when a tough keyboard warrior like yourself kicks the door in. Lmao. You’re a hoot!
I'm glad you're enjoying it here as a newbie. Hope you stick around. Most lefty libs don't have the stamina.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT