ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt v. Purdue Game Thread

I'm going to predict a game similar to Pitt. We are going to play really well early and get a lead. Then Vandy will respond with a run and make it close for most of the game. Boilers pull out a close one 71-66.

Tip coming up shortly on BTN. How will the Boilers respond? Should be a good battle against the Commodores.
I look for a bounce back.
It seems everyone is hoping Saturday was a hiccup and not a recurring weakness being exposed.
I think it is a little of both and thankfully something that can be remedied.

Let's hope they figured it out.

I wish we would start out best 5 however. I think setting the tone is key in what looks to be a tight game.

We have the depth to where once the rotations begin, things run smooth if we get that spark going.

I wish in games where the opponent doesn't look to be pressing us. That Painter ran Ray,Kendall,Vince,Biggie and AJ to start.
Let Ray and Vince being the ball up and let's run it.

I don't care how PU wins, or by what amount.................just win baby! Sold out arena with several NBA scouts there according to Cliz.........let's kick some ass just before Santa comes to town. BTFU!!!

BTFU...c'mon guys, let's have a solid all around game. No Riley lachance going off tonight!

We're regressing, big time and horrible shots everywhere. No excuse for this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT