ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt v. Purdue Game Thread

Both those two dunks need to be replayed.................Vince with a close possible tech call LOL, not in Mackey baby

Both those two dunks need to be replayed.................Vince with a close possible tech call LOL, not in Mackey baby
nah... i think refs have cooled with that. these players have so much momentum heading to the rim they need that extra hang most of the time to keep from flipping in traffic

KS, Mathias, Edwards, Cline, etc.............hit that first three, and get the ball rolling!!

For the love of God....could someone please make a jump shot. Hear and hear about what great shooters these kids are in high school...but we don't have anyone with a consistent jumper...

Biggie scares me when he on the move with the ball.............but I'll take the fade a way!

Biggie scares me when he on the move with the ball.............but I'll take the fade a way!

I feel the same way. Because he's had so many turnovers and doesn't look that pretty when he dribbles. I was OK with it earlier because there was no clock left and he was creating (in fact it was really good... more than OK). Still get uneasy though haha.

Damn Haas can't hit anything lately..........shoot

then he get f*cked on another call

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT