ADVERTISEMENT

The cost of interest on U.S. debt is soaring

Need money....just print more. Isn't that the uni-party way??

Never mind hard working Americans saving becoming slowly worth less.....or is that worthless?

And for all you Trumpets out there.....no President in history spent more in 1 term than Trump. Yes that was really a Dem Congress going nuts under Covid...but he showed NO leadership, and was afraid & signed the bills.

Bush, and Biden were bad....but no one (yet) tops President O....O how he spent the $$$.

Need money....just print more. Isn't that the uni-party way??

Never mind hard working Americans saving becoming slowly worth less.....or is that worthless?

And for all you Trumpets out there.....no President in history spent more in 1 term than Trump. Yes that was really a Dem Congress going nuts under Covid...but he showed NO leadership, and was afraid & signed the bills.

Bush, and Biden were bad....but no one (yet) tops President O....O how he spent the $$$.
What was he supposed to do? He knew people were hurting. He also knew that issue could break his presidency. If he didn't sign the bills he knew the Dems would use it against him as a weapon.

What was he supposed to do? He knew people were hurting. He also knew that issue could break his presidency. If he didn't sign the bills he knew the Dems would use it against him as a weapon.

Thanks for agreeing that he was scared of the Dem media.

Secondly, in retrospect what did the bills do that actually do that helped these people who were hurting?
Certainly not PPP.....a Govt boondoggle of waste.

I agree Millions in money was needed for COVID shot development,....but a lot of wasted $ to get that as that Dem bill was loaded with waste. I will give him all the credit in the world for that.

Thanks for agreeing that he was scared of the Dem media.

Secondly, in retrospect what did the bills do that actually do that helped these people who were hurting?
Certainly not PPP.....a Govt boondoggle of waste.

I agree Millions in money was needed for COVID shot development,....but a lot of wasted $ to get that as that Dem bill was loaded with waste. I will give him all the credit in the world for that.
I agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT