ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer

Gemini95

Junior
Nov 15, 2012
Sounds like he is in some deep doodoo in Jacksonville. Besides the videos from last weekend, he apparently didn't even fly home with the team. Word is there are high level discussions happening on how to get rid of him. He is a dirtbag and I never thought he had any chance to succeed in the NFL.
That said, I would take him as our coach tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: Inspector100
Sounds like he is in some deep doodoo in Jacksonville. Besides the videos from last weekend, he apparently didn't even fly home with the team. Word is there are high level discussions happening on how to get rid of him. He is a dirtbag and I never thought he had any chance to succeed in the NFL.
He could have the USC job tomorrow if he wants it.

Reactions: DAG10 and pboiler18
I wouldn't. But then again I am not that desperate just to win in a sport I have no direct control over nor impact to my life. I will take having better morals over hiring someone that doesn't have any.
Whover our FB coach is doesn't affect your or my morals. I'll take him.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
F to the hell no...

He could have the USC job tomorrow if he wants it.

Sad but true, IMO. And if/when something happens, he can bolt....can always call up Pete for directions. Area Code - 206

Guys like Meyer get at least three strikes plus a second chance. He is a talented coach and recruiter no doubt......but I wouldn't trust him with a nickel.

"and I swear....on the souls of my grandchildren.......yada yada yada.

Sad but true, IMO. And if/when something happens, he can bolt....can always call up Pete for directions. Area Code - 206

Guys like Meyer get at least three strikes plus a second chance. He is a talented coach and recruiter no doubt......but I wouldn't trust him with a nickel.

Sort of turning into the football version of Quick Rick…

Reactions: DAG10
Whether we would want or wouldn’t want him is irrelevant, because he would never come here. It wouldn’t be a high enough profile job for him.

Last edited:

He never promised that Ryan Day wouldn't break the peace...

So you want a "dirtbag" at PU....got it

Reactions: Level 42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT