ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

She's Newsmax. Trump puts loyalty above credentials.
No. She was an OAN host. That’s why she left OAN. Newsmax does well and can afford to pay well. OAN is in danger of going belly up. It was a good foresight move on her part.

Anyway, she is in the middle of extremely complex legal issues with a very opinionated, powerful client, and in my opinion is not in any way experienced in handling the legal complexities. She has the experience to handle the media angles, but not the legal motions. I’m not even sure she’s with a firm. Where is she going to form a team of associates to respond to motions during a time crunch?

Last edited:
No. She was an OAN host. That’s why she left OAN. Newsmax does well and can afford to pay well. OAN is in danger of going belly up. It was a good foresight move on her part.

Anyway, she is in the middle of extremely complex legal issues with a very opinionated, powerful client, and in my opinion is not in any way experienced in handling the legal complexities. She has the experience to handle the media angles, but not the legal motions. I’m not even sure she’s with a firm. Where is she going to form a team of associates to respond to motions during a time crunch?

Maybe she'll get help from Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell? They seem to be a legal Dream Team, and has done an amazing job in the 2020 election.

• Haha
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Maybe she'll get help from Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell? They seem to be a legal Dream Team, and has done an amazing job in the 2020 election.
I’m not in anyway disparaging her for being unprofessional or less than successful in her career path.

I’m just saying that she doesn’t have relevant experience to deal with the matter at hand.

My bad. Get them mixed up.

Pretty sure OAN did shut down. Verizon pulling the plug on them was their deathknell.

Second, the FBI is headed by someone whom Trump appointed and deemed to be "a man of impeccable credentials." Before that, it was Comey, and before that, Robert Mueller, and before that, Louis Freeh, William Sessions, and William Webster. You know what they have in common? They are all RINOs.
FIFY

Reactions: Riveting-
Thanks for the link. It is helpful to the discussion. My person opinion is that both parties have moved more extreme. I find the current climate of political correctness suffocating. Everything one said can be twisted as being insensitive, sexist, racist, or misogynist. Meanwhile, I also find the Republican party increasingly dominating by fringe crazy people like MTG, spouting conspiracy theories that lack substance or evidence. Therefore, my loyalty do not lie to any party or any political person. Anyone who is corrupt deserves to be investigated, and thrown to jail if guilty.

Thanks for sharing your experience with your father-in-law. I am not sure why spouting the views of the news is necessarily a bad thing though. He could have read news from multiple sources, from far left to far right, and come to his conclusion, that just matches the views of the (mainstream) news.

Moreover, societies do change over time. If you look at the news from 250 years ago (Blacks should have 0% of the rights as Whites because they were just slaves) to 125 years ago (Blacks have some rights but there are certain things that Whites have privilege over them) to today (we all should have equal rights regardless of race), you can see the mainstream opinion changes over time.
Oh no. My father in law will only watch CNN or MSNBC. He never looks at opposing views.

Never said the mainstream news shouldn't change. What they should absolutely not do is peddle opinion as news which is what is going on far too long.

I highly recommend you read this book and you will understand the effect the media has on public opinion.

Amazon product ASIN 1250002761

Because it is a motion to unseal, and the legal counsel for the owner of the search location has the opportunity to support or oppose the motion.

By the way, in my opinion, President Trump's representation by a 37 year old lawyer who spent the last two years as a tv cable news host and has no federal courtroom experience is going to be a massive disservice to President Trump. She had some experience in civil litigation as a junior associate, was a JAG Advocate, clerked for the White House Drug Control Office, and was an 'Assistant Executive Secretary" at DHS, which is the division that prepares briefing books. She had been exclusively a cable news/opinion host for the past two years.

It's not a bad bio, but there is nothing in her bio that makes her an appropriate choice for the issues at hand.
You already have one strike against you for being a Leoosier fan.

Are you also an attorney?

Looks like someone has realized you might want an actual expert helping you in this stuff.

How the hell is he gonna sell that? That he's protecting classified material......when his supporters have been demanding answers since the seizure?

I'm sure he will come up with something that the faithful will fall into line around.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You already have one strike against you for being a Leoosier fan.

Are you also an attorney?
Not lobbing any insults at anyone in this thread.

Been trying to add substance because I am familiar with the process. Most lawyers are not especially familiar with this process btw.

so, you’re welcome Riveting?

Last edited:

Been trying to add substance because I am familiar with the process. Most lawyers are not especially familiar with this process btw.

You assumed I was insulting you by asking if you are an attorney?

You didn't answer the question, btw, but that is not uncommon on this forum (right @BuilderBob6 ?)

Thank you for sharing your insights and adding substance. I find them helpful.

I am very simple. I appreciate great insights where I feel like I've learned something I don't know. Even (or especially) if they are views or opinions that are contrary to mine. So I don't care if you are a Hoosier fan or not. I care whether what you said have substance, or just the same old b!tching about nothing that unfortunately fills the board most of the time.

You assumed I was insulting you by asking if you are an attorney?

You didn't answer the question, btw, but that is not uncommon on this forum (right @BuilderBob6 ?)
You said I’m an “(IU insult)” and that was “one strike”, and also an attorney. So yes; I inferred that “attorney” was an insult and the “second strike.”If that wasn’t your intention? My bad.

I believe that the information I provided prior to it being confirmed should show that I have experience in this area. I’m choosing not to state my professional occupation on a message board. I’m an IU grad-just assume I make the fries! 😁

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your insights and adding substance. I find them helpful.

I am very simple. I appreciate great insights where I feel like I've learned something I don't know. Even (or especially) if they are views or opinions that are contrary to mine. So I don't care if you are a Hoosier fan or not. I care whether what you said have substance, or just the same old b!tching about nothing that unfortunately fills the board most of the time.
I am calling you out for being a hypocrite again, chuckpig, per your recent exhortation to do so.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I believe that the information I provided prior to it being confirmed should show that I have experience in this area. I’m choosing not to state my professional occupation on a message board. I’m an IU grad-just assume I make the fries! 😁
How was your information confirmed?

How was your information confirmed?
DOJ summary of events, detailed after I posted today.
Trump lawyers confirming.
Every single criminal procedure book.
DOJ policies and procedures manual.

Finally, usually when someone posts opinionated bullshit, there’s someone here with opinionated bullshit that contradicts it. No one will able to cite contradictory information for what I posted because it’s established legal process and I didn’t take a cheap shot at anyone including Trump, his lawyer, Garland, etc.

Just shared the actual process with you guys. Hell even you aren’t arguing with the veracity of what I posted.

Last edited:
You said I’m an “(IU insult)” and that was “one strike”, and also an attorney. So yes; I inferred that “attorney” was an insult and the “second strike.”If that wasn’t your intention? My bad.

I want to complain. It seems to me that the quality of fries has declined in recent years.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Oh no. My father in law will only watch CNN or MSNBC. He never looks at opposing views.

Never said the mainstream news shouldn't change. What they should absolutely not do is peddle opinion as news which is what is going on far too long.

I highly recommend you read this book and you will understand the effect the media has on public opinion.

Thanks for the book recommendation. Looks interesting. I just downloaded it from the library, and hopefully I can squeeze enough time to take a look. It is a bit dated though, more than 10 years old I think, but it should still be relevant.

That said, I don't consider CNN / MSNBC "news" but more so opinion / news commentary. Just like FOX. Your frustration that your father-in-law spouting views from CNN / MSNBC is similar to those who are frustrated with people who only regurgitate whatever Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity spouts. Do you get frustrated at people spouting Tucker Carlson's views?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Thanks for the book recommendation. Looks interesting. I just downloaded it from the library, and hopefully I can squeeze enough time to take a look. It is a bit dated though, more than 10 years old I think, but it should still be relevant.

That said, I don't consider CNN / MSNBC "news" but more so opinion / news commentary. Just like FOX. Your frustration that your father-in-law spouting views from CNN / MSNBC is similar to those who are frustrated with people who only regurgitate whatever Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity spouts. Do you get frustrated at people spouting Tucker Carlson's views?
The book is still very relevant. It's a very interesting read.

First off, the penalty for mishandling documents was a lot looser until Trump increased the penalty in response to Hillary. So even if what you said was true about Obama / Bush / Clinton / Hillary, the laws don't apply retroactively.
You don't the need the "if" for HRC. It's a well known fact (or at least should be) that there were multiple email chains on her server with information that had top secret classification at the time.

Fortunately for her Comey (Republican), Lynch and the "team" gave her the get out of jail free card because she was supposedly too stupid to understand code classifications.

News anchor with President Trump's attorney Christina Bobb last night:
"You guys had a copy of the warrant and were given a receipt at the end of the FBI search warrant."​
Attorney Bobb: "Right."​

VERSUS Eric Trump 'exclusive' interview two days ago:
"Eric Trump revealed FBI agents refused to hand over the search warrant for their raid on Mar-a-Lago.."​

President Trump this morning:
"Made them (his attorney) wait outside in the heat, wouldn’t let them get even close - said “ABSOLUTELY NOT.”​

"Eric Trump revealed FBI agents ... kicked an attorney off the property."​

So it went from:
  1. '"refused to hand over search warrant" which would have been completely inappropriate and
  2. 'kicked off the property'
to:
  1. Had a copy of the warrant and were given a receipt at end of the search, which is the normal, straightforward protocol and
  2. On property but not in the areas that were being searched, which is the normal, straightforward protocol.
This is what happens when court motions under pains and penalties are being submitted.

Last edited:
News anchor with President Trump's attorney Christina Bobb last night:
"You guys had a copy of the warrant and were given a receipt at the end of the FBI search warrant."​
Attorney Bobb: "Right."​

"Eric Trump revealed FBI agents refused to hand over the search warrant for their raid on Mar-a-Lago.."​

President Trump this morning:
"Made them (his attorney) wait outside in the heat, wouldn’t let them get even close - said “ABSOLUTELY NOT.”​

"Eric Trump revealed FBI agents ... kicked an attorney off the property."​

So it went from:
  1. '"refused to hand over search warrant" which would have been completely inappropriate and
  2. 'kicked off the property'
to:
  1. Had a copy of the warrant and were given a receipt at end of the search, which is the normal, straightforward protocol and
  2. On property but not in the areas that were being searched, which is the normal, straightforward protocol.
This is what happens when court motions under pains and penalties are being submitted.
But outside in the Florida heat, right? Does that not strike you as petty and unprofessional?

J Turley said last night the more-revealing info will be in the affidavit, which was used to convince the Trump-hating magistrate to approve the search.

Are you concerned Trump was hiding top-secret nuclear info to sell to the Russians?

You don't the need the "if" for HRC. It's a well known fact (or at least should be) that there were multiple email chains on her server with information that had top secret classification at the time.

Fortunately for her Comey (Republican), Lynch and the "team" gave her the get out of jail free card because she was supposedly too stupid to understand code classifications.

Fine, not defending Hillary, but my point, that the penalty back then was a lot different than it is now, after Trump himself raised the penalty for mishandling classified info, still stands.

While we are at it, let's not forget Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner also used private emails to handle government business. Hillary might have the "that used to be OK protocol, look at Colin Powell" excuse, what's Ivanka and Kushner's?

Fine, not defending Hillary, but my point, that the penalty back then was a lot different than it is now, after Trump himself raised the penalty for mishandling classified info, still stands.

While we are at it, let's not forget Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner also used private emails to handle government business. Hillary might have the "that used to be OK protocol, look at Colin Powell" excuse, what's Ivanka and Kushner's?

Colin Powell had a private server like HC did? And the Trump kids too? I didn't realize it was so prevalent.

Colin Powell had a private server like HC did? And the Trump kids too? I didn't realize it was so prevalent.
Are you aware of how simple and inexpensive it is to set up a private email server? Seems like you think it’s the most nefarious thing there is… like you expect to be able to email Hillary Clinton at HRC2016@gmail or something.

I guarantee the entire Trump family is on a private server. Probably most public figures are.

Handling government business on private e-mail, regardless of if it is Clinton.com or mac.com is a violation of protocol. I could’ve gotten in trouble for it years ago. It was wrong for any of them to do… but it happens quite a bit.

Mishandling Special Access Programs documents - what’s being alleged here - is a huge deal and ISN’T something that happens quite a bit. There will have to be a determination of whether or not it was willful, and if it was, Trump will go to jail. If it wasn’t, he’ll be slapped on the wrist.

If this is what this is, it should turn even the most ardent Trump “patriots” against him. It SHOULD.

Are you aware of how simple and inexpensive it is to set up a private email server? Seems like you think it’s the most nefarious thing there is… like you expect to be able to email Hillary Clinton at HRC2016@gmail or something.
Of course it is, but are you aware of the magnitude of the difference between using one for all of your gov business as secretary of state versus the Trump kids using it for their non-SoS activities?

But outside in the Florida heat, right? Does that not strike you as petty and unprofessional?

J Turley said last night the more-revealing info will be in the affidavit, which was used to convince the Trump-hating magistrate to approve the search.

Are you concerned Trump was hiding top-secret nuclear info to sell to the Russians?

Right; outside in the Florida heat.
  • OR in their air conditioned car(s) in the driveway.
  • OR at their law office.
  • OR at a restaurant or any other place down the street, including but not limited to the Trump International Country Club, which is about 4 miles away.
  • OR at the Donald Trump owned mansion that he bought from his sister which is directly across the street from Mar-A Lago.
Just like every other defense attorney in every other case with a search warrant everywhere else in the United States. So no, it is not petty or unprofessional to not allow a defense attorney into the search site building. 1) Law enforcement was flat-out following the legal standard and 2) 'Not being inside the building being searched' is the flat-out expectation of every defense attorney that has ever been involved in a case with a search warrant.​

Can you imagine law enforcement being required to allow a defense attorney and a case subject, upon their request, into the area being searched by law enforcement? "Hey Johnny, I'm here at the search warrant of your house and they just found the payment records to Susie. Quick - get moving and whack her before she can be interviewed!" Or "They just found the records of the bank accounts. Quick, transfer the money to another account." Or, "They found the stuff under the floorboards and got you dead to rights Johnny. Don't get on that plane back to the States - stay out of the country!"

Turley is absolutely right. The affidavit has the probable cause, not the warrant.

USDCJM Reinhard has been one of the truly pre-eminent lawyers and Federal Prosecutors in South Florida prior to becoming a Federal Magistrate. A registered Republican but entirely concerned with applying legal standards. Period.

Am I concerned about Trump selling nuclear info to the Russians? With that question you're not asking about legal process; you're asking me how I feel about this. For me? No, I am not especially concerned about that. I also have no reason to believe that is what was part of the probable cause or what was found during the search warrant because I have not seen the probable cause affidavit.

Last edited:
Right; outside in the Florida heat.
  • OR in their air conditioned car(s) in the driveway.
  • OR at their law office.
  • OR at a restaurant or any other place down the street.
Just like every other defense attorney in every other case with a search warrant everywhere else in the United States. So no, it is not petty or unprofessional to not allow a defense attorney into the search site area. 1) It is flat-out not the legal standard and 2) not being inside the building being searched is the flat-out expectation of every defense attorney that has ever been involved in a case with a search warrant.​

Can you imagine law enforcement being required to allow a defense attorney and a case subject, upon their request, into the area being searched by law enforcement? "Hey Johnny, I'm here at the search warrant of your house and they just found the payment records to Susie. Quick - get moving and whack her before she can be interviewed!" Or "They just found the records of the bank accounts. Quick, transfer the money to another account." Or, "They found the stuff under the floorboards and got you dead to rights Johnny. Don't get on that plane back to the States - stay out of the country!"

Turley is absolutely right. The affidavit has the probable cause, not the warrant.

USDCJM Reinhard has been one of the truly pre-eminent lawyers and Federal Prosecutors in South Florida prior to becoming a Federal Magistrate. A registered Republican but entirely concerned with applying legal standards. Period.
Do you think his pre-eminence is why Epstein hired him, per this from the Washington Free Beacon:

Prior to becoming a judge in 2018, Reinhart spent 12 years as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, the office tasked with investigating the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein for sex trafficking in 2005.

The federal case against Epstein ultimately went nowhere thanks to a controversial non-prosecution agreement Epstein's lawyers negotiated with the U.S. Attorney's office. While the terms of that deal were being finalized in late 2007, Reinhart opened a limited liability company in Florida listed at the same address used by Epstein's lead attorney, Jack Goldberger. Reinhart resigned from the U.S. Attorney's office on Jan. 1, 2008. Epstein hired him the very next day. Reinhart would go on to represent Epstein's pilot, scheduler, and alleged "sex slave," all of whom received immunity from federal prosecution.

Sorry, my sarcasm radar isn't working today. So just in case you are serious,

and

Seems like to me back then, the guidance wasn't as strict, and folks basically just ignore them.

If this is what this is, it should turn even the most ardent Trump “patriots” against him. It SHOULD.

No, it won't. Not in a cult.

298552224_5701035933240960_6024718766424416366_n.jpg

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT