ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

You don't know it because your head is stuck in the MSNBC, CNN sand.
It has been reported that a warrant was never given to Trump or his lawyers.
Trump was in NY. And none of his lawyers were allowed to witness what the FBI was doing.
The CIA guards were shown the FBI warrant and allowed the FBI in.
Amazingly one of the security guards defied the FBI and let the survailance cameras record the raid.
The FBI now wants the tapes. Why? Did they do someting wrong?
So you start with the standard with the standard "you only know what the liberal media tells you" BS.......and then you actually say "It's been reported" the warrant was never given to the trump lawyers. What news source did you get that from?

It's the LAW jackwad. If the lawyers didn't have the warrant they'd be screaming bloody murder.

They also have a list of what was taken....by law. Trump can make all of it public if he wants to.

The CIA guards? Lol. You don't even know wtf you're talking about. Do you even know what the CIA does? Gtfo.

Last edited:
You don't know it because your head is stuck in the MSNBC, CNN sand.
It has been reported that a warrant was never given to Trump or his lawyers.
Trump was in NY. And none of his lawyers were allowed to witness what the FBI was doing.
The CIA guards were shown the FBI warrant and allowed the FBI in.
Amazingly one of the security guards defied the FBI and let the survailance cameras record the raid.
The FBI now wants the tapes. Why? Did they do someting wrong?
Trump’s lawyer said she has a copy of the warrant.

Yeah, an according to all of you there's a whole lotta sh!t to investigate. Or is that not true now?

Do you have information that he has classified government files? Do you think it's ok for trump to have them?
You must have missed my other post where I pointed out all of the Democrats that have done similar things, some not giving up documents for over 2 1/2 years, and didn't have their homes raided.

Reactions: Crayfish57
You have problem reading? I clearly stated that I was "just saying to all those who were b!tching about the FBI or law-enforcement enforcing laws." If you are not one of those b!tching, then I wasn't referring to you.

I've clearly stated my opinion of the raid. I said I support FBI investigate corrupt politicians, be it Trump, or Hunter Biden (even though Hunter Biden is not a politician). I don't know how I can make my position clearer if you simply lack reading comprehension skill.

As for what laws he has broken, I am sure the details will eventually come out. I just don't think the court will issue such a warrant if there isn't a high bar. I think it is prudent to let all the facts present itself, including what triggers the raid. You are assuming Trump broke no law. My stance is that he might, or he might not, but there should be a high bar for a judge to issue a warrant.
I agree 100%. If someone is corrupt then investigate them. Just be CONSISTENT. There have been tons of corrupt Dems that have never had their homes raided. THAT is the problem here. If Trump did something wrong, then go after him. But this look political since he's the only person that has been raided out of the many that have done similar crimes.

Reactions: SKYDOG
If there is anyone to weaponize the FBI, it would be Trump, no? Comey (a Republican) has detailed how Trump wanted to weaponize the FBI. Heck, even Eric Trump, with his Freudian slip, basically admitted that kind of practice was normal in the Trump's White House. And who's the head of the FBI? Someone whom Trump appointed and called him a man of impeccable credentials.
Comey detailed how Trump wanted to weaponize the FBI? Eric Trump freudian slip? Never heard of this. Link?

You called Comey a Republican, which he was for some time, but he was one of those that claimed the party left him. So I would say he wasn't a Republican when Trump was in office. In fact, he was urging people to vote Democrat in 2018.

Comey detailed how Trump wanted to weaponize the FBI? Eric Trump freudian slip? Never heard of this. Link?

You called Comey a Republican, which he was for some time, but he was one of those that claimed the party left him. So I would say he wasn't a Republican when Trump was in office.
On Eric Trump … him saying that was how Trump ran the WH (that Biden had to know about the MAL raid) .. essentially saying Trump was pulling the strings at the DOJ.

Just because you say things are "fabricated and a hoax" doesn't mean they are fabricated and a hoax. But that seems to be the norm for you people.. make up your own facts. Everything you listed there just shows how much you adore the Cheeto Jaba and that you must sleep with Faux News on. Trump divided the country. Trump lied incessantly. Trump led a "Coup" (learn how to spell if you want to use the word). Trump has broken the law many times during his presidency, and has done so pretty much his entire F'ing life. You CAN go on and on and on... with stupidity. Oh, and seriously... "he offered the National Guard to protect the WH"?? What f'ing rock do you live under?
Trump lied. I'll give you that. Everyone in office has lied. He did NOT lead a coup. He did not break any major laws (otherwise the Dems would have him in jail for them. They've tried and failed miserably because the "laws" they have claimed he broke have been BS every single time).

Sorry, but he did offer the National Guard. That's a proven fact. We aren't the ones living under a rock if you believe he led a coup.

uh. Didn't say you were......today......in this thread. "couldn't use this to rile up his base fanatics like you for two more years."
This is going to get brought up over and over by you and others.........who are steadily disowning trump, until he's criticized, then you go all Jesses Waters.
You don't know who the dems will put up..........but it doesn't matter. You'd vote for MTG or a Q candidate before a dem.
We don't have to know who the Dems will put up because all of those that have public enough profiles to be nominated are ****ing disasters.

Yes, if the Democrat candidate is stupid enough to pass bills and back a platform that causes inflation…just like this administration. Remember, raising wages and push the climate agenda won’t cause inflation. Oh, but now that it has, let’s pass “inflation reduction” that won’t lower inflation.

Democrats being Democrats, pissing away tax payer money like it’s Halloween candy then blaming everyone from Putin to the Fossil Fuel industry for “causing inflation”, then promptly taking credit for any sustained downward tick in gas prices.

Just like his deficit reduction. Biden isn’t reducing the deficit like he says, he is only reducing the rate at which the deficit is going up. Like month to month inflation comparison, when for 40 years it gets compared on a yearly basis. Can beat the game…change rules aka metrics until the new metrics fit your narrative .

🤡
Biden's deficit reduction was only due to the fact that they couldn't pass their huge spending bill, so they spun it to sound like he's reducing the deficit by reducing the spending (which spending was only up in the first place due to Covid relief).

Last edited:
Yes, AFTER they were done. Very legit...
Gotta be honest … I’ve never been served a warrant, so i have no first hand experience here.

There was a whole mess of people claiming they never gave them the warrant, but she said they showed her the warrant when they arrived and gave her a copy of the warrant and inventory of what they took when they left. Is that not normal? Again, will fully confess i have no first hand knowledge here.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
On Eric Trump … him saying that was how Trump ran the WH (that Biden had to know about the MAL raid) .. essentially saying Trump was pulling the strings at the DOJ.

OMFG! That is not what he's saying. He's saying that Trump would have known about any activity. Not that he was pulling strings. The claim is that Biden didn't know the raid was going to happen and he's saying that he would have known. Jesus, the mental leap here...

How was it late arriving? There’s no evidence it was, just a bunch of people claiming he never got it. Given Trump wasn’t at MAL … that’s technically true, but his lawyers got it since they were there.
Oh, so you know this for a fact then. His lawyer is saying they didn't get it until after the raid, but you know for a fact that isn't true.

OMFG! That is not what he's saying. He's saying that Trump would have known about any activity. Not that he was pulling strings. The claim is that Biden didn't know the raid was going to happen and he's saying that he would have known. Jesus, the mental leap here...
He said ‘explicit approval’ … that’s more than just knowledge.

Gotta be honest … I’ve never been served a warrant, so i have no first hand experience here.

There was a whole mess of people claiming they never gave them the warrant, but she said they showed her the warrant when they arrived and gave her a copy of the warrant and inventory of what they took when they left. Is that not normal? Again, will fully confess i have no first hand knowledge here.
They have to give you a copy up front if I'm not mistaken, that way you can go through it and understand what is happening. Showing you isn't the same.

He said ‘explicit approval’ … that’s more than just knowledge.
And how do you know he isn't just trying to make it sound worse than it really is? You people want to make the Trumps out to be total liars until they say something that you can make it into what you want it to be.

So are they liars or are they brutally honest? Or is it somewhere in between like we've been trying to say all along. Which is, they are honest but love to exaggerate. Those exaggerations then get lauded as lies, which is why people on the left love to say he lies so much. Technically true, but not completely. They're New Yorkers. It's just kinda their style.

They have to give you a copy up front if I'm not mistaken, that way you can go through it and understand what is happening. Showing you isn't the same.
I’m assuming neither of us regularly interact with the serving of FBI warrants for seizure … it doesn’t sound unreasonable to me that they show it when they arrive and leave a copy (with inventory of what they took) when they leave.

I don’t think you really have any recourse while it’s happening (not just talking about Trump here … any warrant for a search … you are pretty much SOL while it’s happening … your only recourse is getting it thrown out if they find evidence improperly in court).

And how do you know he isn't just trying to make it sound worse than it really is? You people want to make the Trumps out to be total liars until they say something that you can make it into what you want it to be.
I was just showing you the clip that supported the ‘Freudian slip’ claim you asked about. He’s pretty clear that in Trump’s WH, the search wouldn’t happen without Trump’s approval. You can certainly debate if that’s ‘pulling the strings’ or not, but that’s a lot more than just being alerted.

I’m assuming neither of us regularly interact with the serving of FBI warrants for seizure … it doesn’t sound unreasonable to me that they show it when they arrive and leave a copy (with inventory of what they took) when they leave.

I don’t think you really have any recourse while it’s happening (not just talking about Trump here … any warrant for a search … you are pretty much SOL while it’s happening … your only recourse is getting it thrown out if they find evidence improperly in court).
Found this link. Doesn't specify when you have to get a copy but says that they have to give you a copy.

Do agents have to show you the warrant?

Yes, law enforcement agents conducting the search must show you the warrant and give you a copy.

I was just showing you the clip that supported the ‘Freudian slip’ claim you asked about. He’s pretty clear that in Trump’s WH, the search wouldn’t happen without Trump’s approval. You can certainly debate if that’s ‘pulling the strings’ or not, but that’s a lot more than just being alerted.
Again, I highly doubt that Trump would have the power to approve or disapprove something like this. Same goes for Biden. I do believe that Biden knew about it, which they lied about.

Comey detailed how Trump wanted to weaponize the FBI?

You can read Comey's book:

Amazon product ASIN B074J6F41V
The title ("A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership") references how Trump insisted on Comey's personal "loyalty" regarding the criminal investigation into Michael Flynn in a private meeting in January 2017, and how Comey relies more on a "higher loyalty" to lasting values such as justice and truth. Are you telling me that demanding loyalty from the FBI Director is not an attempt to weaponize the FBI?

Eric Trump freudian slip? Never heard of this. Link?

bear_down already covers it above. Eric essentially admits that Trump has a hand on the DOJ, which is very consistent with what we've seen. Jeff Sessions resigned when he realized he couldn't please Trump's incessant demands, and same was Bill Barr when he realized Trump was basically asking him to steal the election. You can also read Bill Barr's account in his book "One Damn Thing after Another":

Amazon product ASIN B09QT58QSV
You called Comey a Republican, which he was for some time, but he was one of those that claimed the party left him. So I would say he wasn't a Republican when Trump was in office. In fact, he was urging people to vote Democrat in 2018.

Sounds to me that made Comey more a Republican (as in Reagan / Bush). It was when the Republican Party steadily moved more extreme under Trump that he could no longer stay loyal to the Party when he has a higher loyalty to the Country.

Is your loyalty to the your political party, or to your country?

The title ("A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership") references how Trump insisted on Comey's personal "loyalty" regarding the criminal investigation into Michael Flynn in a private meeting in January 2017, and how Comey relies more on a "higher loyalty" to lasting values such as justice and truth. Are you telling me that demanding loyalty from the FBI Director is not an attempt to weaponize the FBI?

bear_down already covers it above. Eric essentially admits that Trump has a hand on the DOJ, which is very consistent with what we've seen. Jeff Sessions resigned when he realized he couldn't please Trump's incessant demands, and same was Bill Barr when he realized Trump was basically asking him to steal the election. You can also read Bill Barr's account in his book "One Damn Thing after Another":

Sounds to me that made Comey more a Republican (as in Reagan / Bush). It was when the Republican Party steadily moved more extreme under Trump that he could no longer stay loyal to the Party when he has a higher loyalty to the Country.

Comeys book???? Are you fing kidding me? He's a proven liar, leaker, and enemy of American democracy. Comey is a self aggrandizing piece of dog shit whose actions and lies made people question our democracy and got many FBI agents terminated! And you are linking his book...Guy deserves to be in Guantanamo.

Accept the party HASN'T moved more extreme. The party is actually not very far off from when Reagan was in office. The party actually moved left from 1994 to about 2004 and then started moving back right (when they saw how F'ing crazy the left was getting). The party as it sits right now is just slightly more right than in 1994.

The left on the other hand, has moved FAR left since 1994. People like yourself don't notice because as the Dems move left, so does your media. It allows the shifts to blend much easier to where your ideals shift but you don't really notice. I've seen this very phenomena in my father in law. He and I can have a conversation about policy and we will pretty much agree (which made me think he's libertarian). However, whenever we talk about things going on, he always spouts the views of the news. I asked him once about how his views changed, and he got mad at me saying they hadn't. Sad really.

Again, I highly doubt that Trump would have the power to approve or disapprove something like this. Same goes for Biden. I do believe that Biden knew about it, which they lied about.
So, Trump gets every benefit of the doubt in your mind (despite what Eric said .. and i will grant you that Eric is dumb as a board and not exactly trustworthy), but Biden lied 100% despite everyone around him saying the WH didn’t know?

Ok, sure.

So, Trump gets every benefit of the doubt in your mind (despite what Eric said .. and i will grant you that Eric is dumb as a board and not exactly trustworthy), but Biden lied 100% despite everyone around him saying the WH didn’t know?

Ok, sure.
Yeah and you believed Obama didn't know they were surveiling the Trump campaign. So head pat

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I agree 100%. If someone is corrupt then investigate them. Just be CONSISTENT. There have been tons of corrupt Dems that have never had their homes raided. THAT is the problem here. If Trump did something wrong, then go after him. But this look political since he's the only person that has been raided out of the many that have done similar crimes.

What's "similar crimes" are you talking about when we are still not sure what the exact crimes that Trump was suspected to have committed that deserves a warrant?

That's the thing that differs us. You first act as if you know that Trump is innocent, and thus the raid is a farce. Then you back off and say others who have committed "similar crimes" haven't had their homes raided. But at least until now, there is no official word on what the raid was really about. So how can you make such judgment?

A prudent person would let the dust settle and facts become clear to jump to conclusion. My loyalty lies to the country and not to any person or political party. Anyone who is corrupt deserves to be investigated, and if found guilty, be thrown to jail. I've heard many right-wing folks accusing left-wing folks for TDS, but seems like to me that their blind loyalty to Trump is a worse form of TDS.

Found this link. Doesn't specify when you have to get a copy but says that they have to give you a copy.

Do agents have to show you the warrant?

Yes, law enforcement agents conducting the search must show you the warrant and give you a copy.
And there’s no evidence they didn’t follow that … there’s people out there who appear to know more than me saying it’s normal to show the warrant, conduct the search, leave a copy of what they took and the warrant.

As Jerry said …. If you got a warrant, i guess you’re gonna come in.

If they took too much or went somewhere not on the warrant, you can address that in court (either get it thrown out and/or sue them for abusive search or whatever).

Comeys book???? Are you fing kidding me? He's a proven liar, leaker, and enemy of American democracy. Comey is a self aggrandizing piece of dog shit whose actions and lies made people question our democracy and got many FBI agents terminated! And you are linking his book...Guy deserves to be in Guantanamo.

Let's talk about specifics. Are you saying that Trump never asked Comey for his loyalty and let the Flynn investigation go? If so, what evidence do you have? Just because "Comey is a proven liar"? Well, Trump is a proven liar too, but it isn't like everything he said is a lie, right? So let's keep it specific: do you have any evidence that Comey lied about Trump's demand?

You must have missed my other post where I pointed out all of the Democrats that have done similar things, some not giving up documents for over 2 1/2 years, and didn't have their homes raided.
I saw it.......and without going down each rabbit hole, some of them were wrong too. What else you got?

Are you making the argument that all these situations involve the exact same circumstances? Similar things?
Do you believe that trump should be allowed to break the law because the Dems got away with it, on your opinion? Or is it just another hypocrisy debate......where separate incidents with different facts and circumstances are coagulated together to make a comparison?

How is the FBI weaponized anyway? A mass conspiracy of agents and administrators get together and make a plan to take down trump......over a period of years......all staying quiet, with new people coming in and out......all ran by a lifetime republican appointed by trump?

Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
Let's talk about specifics. Are you saying that Trump never asked Comey for his loyalty and let the Flynn investigation go? If so, what evidence do you have? Just because "Comey is a proven liar"? Well, Trump is a proven liar too, but it isn't like everything he said is a lie, right? So let's keep it specific: do you have any evidence that Comey lied about Trump's demand?

LOL ok so if I link Trump's notes on a meeting, we are taking that as fact?

Reactions: tearsforfears
ADVERTISEMENT