ADVERTISEMENT

Threats to Tourney Run

pubill

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 2, 2021
As nervously wait for Friday to come, I am very happy with our draw. Feel confident in our team, we should have the strongest crowd at the 1st 2 weeks, all is aligned.

My only concern on my mind, is the health of Braden. Last Sat he played without his normal burst and quickness. Can he improve by tomorrow or is it going to linger? I think this is only thing in way of us making a run to at least to Elite 8.

Reactions: Dryfly88
As nervously wait for Friday to come, I am very happy with our draw. Feel confident in our team, we should have the strongest crowd at the 1st 2 weeks, all is aligned.

My only concern on my mind, is the health of Braden. Last Sat he played without his normal burst and quickness. Can he improve by tomorrow or is it going to linger? I think this is only thing in way of us making a run to at least to Elite 8.
Biggest concern I have also.

#2 is Turnovers. Need to take care of the ball in all games, but especially after Friday.

Reactions: BoilerAndy

Smith’s injury lingering is my biggest concern as well. Do you have to, do you have to, …

• Haha
Reactions: New Pal Boiler
here's hoping youthful healing properties do their thing.
I hope we can get through the next 2 game without needing him as much.
Hopefully keeping the load light on that gimpy leg as much as possible. Then a week of rest before the next round
Fingers crossed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT