ADVERTISEMENT

The 2022 class is going to be true juniors next year

I said he’s improved under Brohm. Like Sindelar, Blough and AOC did.
Plummer was benched by Brohm and left for Cal. He has improved. Sindelar and Blough were much better than the quarterbacks left Walters. No one ever said they didn't improve under Brohm. With a schedule strength of 34 and good roster left by Satterfield, along with work in the portal, Brohm has done well cementing his legacy in Louisville, just as he planned all along.

Reactions: goboilers2
Plummer was benched by Brohm and left for Cal. He has improved. Sindelar and Blough were much better than the quarterbacks left Walters. No one ever said they didn't improve under Brohm. With a schedule strength of 34 and good roster left by Satterfield, along with work in the portal, Brohm has done well cementing his legacy in Louisville, just as he planned all along.
None of that disproves what I said.

Reactions: pboiler18
Don’t care. My point was QBs improved under Brohm. He didn’t “inherit” great QBs.
I dont think there's any question the Brohms are great at developing QBs.

One of biggest concerns with this current staff is QB development. I didn't see any. Harrell has all the credentials one could probably ask for as a college QB coach, but I'm not sure he is all that great of a teacher (I could be dead wrong as I'm not at practice). Harrell though seems more of the buddy buddy type vs. Brohm who's a more of the in your face type.

Bingo. Great coaches don’t force players to fit into their scheme. They fit the scheme to the players.
This may sound stupid, but I really felt sorry for Allen and Thieneman at times when opposing coaches would put them in conflicts due to certain schemes. With three games left in the season, CRW started mixing zones and the defense had better results.
I think that it would astound fellow Boilermakers what our W/L would have been if we had given up only half of the big plays that were allowed.
This past seasons schedule was not as tough as the prognosticators stated it would be...
Boiler Up for 2024!!!

Reactions: pboiler18
This may sound stupid, but I really felt sorry for Allen and Thieneman at times when opposing coaches would put them in conflicts due to certain schemes. With three games left in the season, CRW started mixing zones and the defense had better results.
I think that it would astound fellow Boilermakers what our W/L would have been if we had given up only half of the big plays that were allowed.
This past seasons schedule was not as tough as the prognosticators stated it would be...
Boiler Up for 2024!!!
17th ranked schedule

He inherited good quarterbacks. THAT is undeniable. Did quarterbacks improve under Brohm? Yes. If that is your point, fine. If your point is that Blough and Sindelar were no talent losers(as you implied) and Brohm made them decent quarterbacks then that is total BS and everyone knows it is BS.
They went 1-8. They were meh before Brohm got here. That’s undeniable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT