ADVERTISEMENT

Sparty Week

DrEss

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
Both teams are off until their game in Mackey Saturday. MSU looking better lately. Booker starting today. Izzo crying to the refs every chance he can get. You know Izzo really wants to beat Matt and Purdue in Mackey. Beating Purdue would get MSU permanently out of the 8/9 game line talk. Should be a hell of a battle. Need the Paint Crew to really have an impact. Go Boilers!!

Both teams are off until their game in Mackey Saturday. MSU looking better lately. Booker starting today. Izzo crying to the refs every chance he can get. You know Izzo really wants to beat Matt and Purdue in Mackey. Beating Purdue would get MSU permanently out of the 8/9 game line talk. Should be a hell of a battle. Need the Paint Crew to really have an impact. Go Boilers!!

This one appears that it will be off the charts - a LOT on the line for both teams. High risk/High reward and could be an instant classic. I expect Michigan State will bring it and then some, and they have plenty of players who can cause issues for the Boilers. Also, I cannot remember a season where Michigan State and Purdue didn't play until this late in the season.

We all know Izzo will see that a foul is called here on the offensive end.

WOW. OSU just buzzer beats them. Izzo going to be crazy on them this week. Might make them even more desperate??

Reactions: Schnelk
WOW. OSU just buzzer beats them. Izzo going to be crazy on them this week. Might make them even more desperate??
That they will. Malik Hall is such an interesting player for them. I'm not sure he touched the ball in the last 6 minutes. It was all Walker and he was not having a good game for them.

They scored 7 points in the final 11 minutes of that game.

That they will. Malik Hall is such an interesting player for them. I'm not sure he touched the ball in the last 6 minutes. It was all Walker and he was not having a good game for them.

They scored 7 points in the final 11 minutes of that game.
Ohio state didn’t without battle too. Wow. That 3 was what they were hitting vs us. It was contested and a tough shot in general. Who gets in if you have to pick OSU vs MSU?

Sparty was weak today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT