ADVERTISEMENT

Silver lining

LedZep17

True Freshman
Aug 13, 2020
Purdue will make it to the NCAAT with everyone healthy. It really was the biggest thing I was worried about... especially to Smith, Edey, Jones.

Also, Purdue traditionly responds well after losses. But for how long? The sloppy turnovers are disappointing, but it should be a good reminder that you can't play lax in March games where teams are playing against you like the next W gets them to April 8th. Purdue needs that same fire in the belly while protecting the ball. Painter has to be better about instilling this identity ALL THE TIME.

Hopefully Edey got that double foul out of his system... can't happen again.

Smith couldnr get to the basket at all since that initial ankle injury.. unless that and his knee fully heal in 4 days we are in trouble

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Purdue will make it to the NCAAT with everyone healthy. It really was the biggest thing I was worried about... especially to Smith, Edey, Jones.

Also, Purdue traditionly responds well after losses. But for how long? The sloppy turnovers are disappointing, but it should be a good reminder that you can't play lax in March games where teams are playing against you like the next W gets them to April 8th. Purdue needs that same fire in the belly while protecting the ball. Painter has to be better about instilling this identity ALL THE TIME.

Hopefully Edey got that double foul out of his system... can't happen again.
I was thinking the same with respect to Purdue winning streaks after a loss with this year's team. A nice 6 game winning streak to finish the year seems very doable.

Reactions: rgarlitz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT