ADVERTISEMENT

Reply to Change Needed Post

Feb 25, 2010
Yeah lets get rid of a coach who took a clean program to sweet 16 last 2 years. Always crying about the past. If you want to point the finger at someone for last night's loss to FSU. Point it squarely at Mister Preseason All American (OMG will he leave this year) Carsen Edwards. I love watching Carsen play but he plays out of control sometimes. Bottom line First Team Preseason All American goes to the FT line up 72-71 with what a minute to go... He bricks not one but both FT's. Purdue loses 73-72. When Carsen did that I knew chances were slim they would win. Carsen is the best player on the team and when your best player craps out like that. He was 7-10 from the line the whole game. It just unravels the whole team. So yes disregarding whatever happened in the last 3 minutes. Carsen gets alot of the credit when Purdue wins (deservedly soo) But this loss was on him and I hope and expect he will accept it.

Put it this way. Who wants to argue that if Carsen had hit both those FT's Purdue loses that game? Carsen is an excellent FT shooter too...

If a few more FT go down, everyone here is singing his praises with the exception of a notorious few who only post after a loss. Major mistakes were made last night, most of which have nothing to do with coaching - though I do think the case could be made that a timeout should not have been called with 5 seconds left.

The biggest indicator on coaching will be whether or not this team continues to improve - if they do, and I expect that they will, they'll be dangerous in March.

If they don't, there won't be a March.

You started a new thread to respond to a thread??

Do you not know how threads work??

I wanted my post to be seem. I don't care about your thread rules. LOL That is why I posted the new thread. Look Matt Painter should be criticized when he makes mistakes coaching. But these postings on here about needing a coaching change are just soo ridiculous... "Oh your satisfied with mediocrity." Noo I know you don't get rid of a coach who has spent the years Painter has spent building the program he has right now. Purdue was ranked going into the FSU game.

Last year the elite 8 was the ceiling as no way Purdue would have beaten Villanova. Plus Haas was missing in the Texas Tech game and Fans are upset Purdue lost that game. You have to get to the Sweet 16 to have a chance at the Elite 8.

IF Matt Painter was the coach Painter critics wish he was... Matt Painter would not even be coaching Purdue Basketball right now. He would have moved on to a better program. I love for instance the Cuonzo Martin posts to replace Painter. What exactly has Martin done compared to Painter's resume?

I wanted my post to be seem. I don't care about your thread rules. LOL That is why I posted the new thread. Look Matt Painter should be criticized when he makes mistakes coaching. But these postings on here about needing a coaching change are just soo ridiculous... "Oh your satisfied with mediocrity." Noo I know you don't get rid of a coach who has spent the years Painter has spent building the program he has right now. Purdue was ranked going into the FSU game.

Last year the elite 8 was the ceiling as no way Purdue would have beaten Villanova. Plus Haas was missing in the Texas Tech game and Fans are upset Purdue lost that game. You have to get to the Sweet 16 to have a chance at the Elite 8.

IF Matt Painter was the coach Painter critics wish he was... Matt Painter would not even be coaching Purdue Basketball right now. He would have moved on to a better program. I love for instance the Cuonzo Martin posts to replace Painter. What exactly has Martin done compared to Painter's resume?
MO is 3-3 and here's an interesting article on them . . . one may find some comments about Zo's coaching included:
  1. Missouri hasn’t learned its lessons from last season: The Tigers struggled to win games where they turned the ball over a lot and repeatedly struggled in late-game inbounding scenarios. Those problems continue to be an issue. Both have to get fixed if Missouri wants to win games.
  2. Missouri needs more out of Torrence Watson: The biggest signee from Missouri’s 2018 recruiting class, many expected Watson to fill an immediate need in scoring. So far he’s only been good for a three a game. He needs to give MU more sooner rather than later.
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article222290415.html

The ironic thing is if Painter never came here and we had someone else here, those people calling for him to be fired would be calling for Painter to be hired here and singing his praises. That I can guarantee.

There is evidence on who the player is that gets picked on each year. Last year it was Cline, this year it's basically Haarms and we do it in football too.

Painter isn't going anywhere any time soon nor should he. That and there isn't anyone better out there that is going to come here to replace him anyway. That too is a fact.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
The ironic thing is if Painter never came here and we had someone else here, those people calling for him to be fired would be calling for Painter to be hired here and singing his praises. That I can guarantee.

There is evidence on who the player is that gets picked on each year. Last year it was Cline, this year it's basically Haarms and we do it in football too.

Painter isn't going anywhere any time soon nor should he. That and there isn't anyone better out there that is going to come here to replace him anyway. That too is a fact.
I'm starting to think you don't know what a fact is.

Lol lose an argument, so you call me a troll. That's classic. What happened to having me on ignore? Just couldn't resist I guess.
Except I haven't lost an argument, I just didn't feel like going through proving you wrong again since you're not able to logically comprehend much more than ordering chicken nuggets and even that is a struggle for you.

Besides, you've been call a troll on all your IDs since you've been here. So shouldn't be anything new for you. One thing you are right about, I didn't put you on ignore because I had other things to do since I'm a contributing member of society and forgot. I mean you have at least two IDs on here so it's hard to keep them all straight. But that is easily fixed after I reply one last time.

Good luck in life, you need it.

That and there isn't anyone better out there that is going to come here to replace him anyway. That too is a fact.

This statement is an opinion. Not a fact. My 4 year old niece would know this.

Except I haven't lost an argument, I just didn't feel like going through proving you wrong again since you're not able to logically comprehend much more than ordering chicken nuggets and even that is a struggle for you.

Besides, you've been call a troll on all your IDs since you've been here. So shouldn't be anything new for you. One thing you are right about, I didn't put you on ignore because I had other things to do since I'm a contributing member of society and forgot. I mean you have at least two IDs on here so it's hard to keep them all straight. But that is easily fixed after I reply one last time.

Good luck in life, you need it.
Please enlighten me, what are my other IDs on here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT