ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Wisconsin: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I just cant wait fir all the "real fans" to tell us how great things are after we lose next week and go home.

I really CANT WAIT to be taught and corrected by all the "real fans" who "actually know basketball"

Plz, teach the rest of us.

Clowns

Reactions: BoilerDeac
Welp - there you go - Boilers get some hard lessons going into next week. Credit Wisconsin - hate seeing the Boilers go down to them, but they are a legitimate tourney team.

Purdue gave them help, and they made the plays when they had to. Zach Edey taking himself out the first half didn't help.

Guessing the Boilers in the Midwest will be on the same side as East (Connecticut) in the NCAA Tournament.

I just cant wait fir all the "real fans" to tell us how great things are after we lose next week and go home.

I really CANT WAIT to be taught and corrected by all the "real fans" who "actually know basketball"

Clowns
Shut the hell up dude. It's one thing to criticize bad play today which is deserved. It's another to act like a hyper emotional child like you are right now.

Clowns
LOL you already got Purdue losing next week. Who's the clown?

Jones dribbling up slowly down 1 pt, where is the coaching to prepare to push the ball

Same shit. SAME SHIT EVERY YEAR.

And some of you are so ****ing cult like that you have the AUDACITY to call those of us concerned with the blatant issues as "not real fans"

Absolutely PATHETIC.

Reactions: clankhan
We deserved to lose that one.

No one played well at all.

I don't mind losing but I don't like the way they looked all game.

Painter will definitely have plenty to show them the next week.

Once again free throw shooting bites us, and turnovers.
think it was turnovers and not getting loose balls

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Smith can rest an extra day. We were very sloppy. I'm fine with us going home and not playing tomorrow. Bigger fish to fry next week. Wisconsin deserved the win.

Shut the hell up dude. It's one thing to criticize bad play today which is deserved. It's another to act like a hyper emotional child like you are right now.
I would agree with you but same story year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year. Different players same coach , same story.

Reactions: Gesysp
Wisconsin wanted this one more. Still a number 1 seed and still probably gonna be in Indianapolis. Rest and go win.

Guard plays wins it all. Painter did nothing to prepare the team for just that all year.

Cam, Colvin needed to developed and trusted with minutes this year. Here we are with an overdependence on Edey and Smith to do way too much

Same shit. SAME SHIT EVERY YEAR.

And some of you are so ****ing cult like that you have the AUDACITY to call those of us concerned with the blatant issues as "not real fans"

Absolutely PATHETIC.
I have no doubt you're a real fan. I just doubt you've found the right medications for whatever hysteria you have going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
LOL you already got Purdue losing next week. Who's the clown?
Ope, the "real fans" have come out from under their rock. Only took 10 seconds after the loss for them to forget it and instead go back into house is burning but everything is fine mode LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT