ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Crean won 2 Big10 titles in 4 years and got fired. Woodson might keep his job by going 3-3 against us. Just like Kentucky though. What coach could they possibly hope to get?

Sums it up. Glad we won, and won big, but didn't feel satisfying. We should have won by over 30 at Mackey against this putrid IU team.
Well the last 10 mins was garbage time. We shot poor from 3 in the first half but got to our avg in second half. Lance and Loyer had bad games and we were still able to win easily. Shooting is still there which is a big plus and hasn’t fallen off like last year at this time. Hope it continues to stay this way.

Anyone else feel like we did not play good tonight? It just felt like we were off all night and still won by 20. Maybe it's just me.
IMHO, A grade for effort, C grade for execution. I look for a better played game from these guys vs Minny. BoilerUp

Reactions: Schnelk
The more we talk about that extra scholarship painter gave out, the more I believe that nobody is leaving And painter found a loophole in the scholarship grid and that somehow NIL. Money will be given to a player to match their scholarship and the player will agree to be a walkon in exchange for receiving the NIL money. I just recall Painter’s words when someone asked him the question. His response was cryptic as if he knew the future but just didn’t want to reveal it.

Maybe someone will be graduating in 3 years, and the scholarship rules change for graduates?

It just seems like if you watch the games, nobody seems to be wanting or interested in leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT