ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. NW - How do you see it going?

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
Purdue is coming off a bit of a high with a decisive win over "row your boat" Minnesota putting up big numbers on the ground and air.

Has Purdue found their winning formula and finishes the year strong? Or is there a set back?

I feel Purdue has found their stride and will win out the rest of the season. Making it painfully obvious that just one more early win, which was doable, would have been immensely helpful for this young team.

Purdue 38 NW 14

Purdue is coming off a bit of a high with a decisive win over "row your boat" Minnesota putting up big numbers on the ground and air.

Has Purdue found their winning formula and finishes the year strong? Or is there a set back?

I feel Purdue has found their stride and will win out the rest of the season. Making it painfully obvious that just one more early win, which was doable, would have been immensely helpful for this young team.

Purdue 38 NW 14
I think our FG kicker will remain fire and we win by 6, their coming off a big win and they don't really have a home field advantage

Not great. Purdue can win, but it wasn’t so much that their offense was great against Minnesota. Minnesota had no playable depth at linebacker. Northwesterns D is a lot like Iowa. I’m not sure Purdue can maintain discipline enough to win. I’d love to call it a tie, but I’ll say 21-20 boilers. Purdue plays sloppy they lose by 15+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT