ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. IlL -- what do you see happening?

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
Does Purdue right the ship against CRW's former team or does the L streak continue?

I say, Purdue rights the ship with the D and O putting in a decent showing on both sides of the ball. D gets a score.

Pur: 31
Ill: 14

The Purdue O has looked solid and consistent at times, but has a bad habit of shooting themselves in the foot. Clean up those errors, don't turn the ball over and we should score.
On D, I believe the IL QB is a dual threat, which we've shown to be a huge problem stopping. If we continually let him break containment and convert 3rd downs, it'll be another frustrating outing.

I have watched the Whiskey game three times... Even with a large lead, there were itimes in that game that WI left the door wide open to come back.... 28-26 Purdue.....

Hoping for more uptempo offense with a sense of urgency to score TDs on every possession, and much better containment on defense.

This is the hope, but unfortunately, I think we see more of the same. 1 step forward, 2 steps backward.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Hoping for more uptempo offense with a sense of urgency to score TDs on every possession, and much better containment on defense.

This is the hope, but unfortunately, I think we see more of the same. 1 step forward, 2 steps backward.
I see us squeaking out a win. These teams usually play a close game. Ill has a dual threat QB and a top wr that will keep them in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT