ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Maryland Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Tip @ 4:00 EST, coming up on ESPN. Huge challenge for the Boilers today; really need some of the backcourt players to step up their games today, and let's hope the Boilers can res[pond positively. Maryland is also on a 25-game home winning streak. Let's see how the team responds.

I'm posting this a little early because I have to help a friend, and I will not be able to join you for the Game. I'm going to attempt to watch it tonight from DVR without "checking."

Enjoy the game, and Boiler Up, my friends.

Well, we know you will be with the Boilers in spirit, Tex:) Interesting matchups to be sure for today's game. I think most penciled this game in as a loss...........hopefully the team didn't. BTFU!!!

Well, we know you will be with the Boilers in spirit, Tex:) Interesting matchups to be sure for today's game. I think most penciled this game in as a loss...........hopefully the team didn't. BTFU!!!
I am hoping that Purdue comes out with their 'A' game and keeps it going at least until the last two minutes with a 15 point lead. I have been expecting Kendall to come out of his funk and light someone up. Today would be a good day for him to do that as he is running out of time in his college career.

I think I saw ESPN report that Purdue is 1-17 vs top 5 teams under Painter.

Winning this would go a long way toward establishing Purdue's national credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT