ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue in a position to win B10 by 3 games again

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
It us remarkable to me that Purdue has put themselves in a position to win the B10 by three games, again.

This team feels different than last year and certainly will want to seal the deal on Senior Night.

It us remarkable to me that Purdue has put themselves in a position to win the B10 by three games, again.

This team feels different than last year and certainly will want to seal the deal on Senior Night.
I honestly think that Purdue also has a really great chance of also winning the B1G Tournament. The one team I would be nervous about is that OSU team who seems to be really firing on all cylinders right now ---- especially the last 5 or 6 games (or thereabouts) after they fired their coach

Or by four games. Teams haven't faired well after playing us and U of I has to go on the road to Iowa.

I honestly think that Purdue also has a really great chance of also winning the B1G Tournament. The one team I would be nervous about is that OSU team who seems to be really firing on all cylinders right now ---- especially the last 5 or 6 games (or thereabouts) after they fired their coach
Fun fact. The last team to win back 2 back conference and tourney titles was 99/00 MSU. Also the last B1g team to win the national title. We should win the tournament. Don’t see anyone else really posing a threat.

Fun fact #2 MSU was co champ in 2000 with OSU but that was vacated later due to NCAA sanctions. So Purdue would really be the only true outright back to back champion ever.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT