ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Oregon State MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

It's because of nil or something. Oregon state has a treasure trove. It's not fair.
Yeah it's funny how some sit back and blame it on talent. I'm not trying to pretend we have an SEC roster....maybe a roster of SEC rejects....but it's clear that we are not organized or coached well which has little to do with talent. Mid majors are playing Notre Dame way better than we did. Oregon State does not look that talented but when you give the opponent points off a pick six and take points off the board with a turnover in the red zone, it's not a talent issue.

It is becoming very clear why these transfers were in the portal. As others have said there is no scheme that can cover lack of talent.
No way they came from the SEC and are 4 star players (tic). Walters is a great recruiter......lmao! Right now proving that Walters = Hazel.

Reactions: Boiler8285
Running it down our throats once again. Weight room must be gathering dust. Hope the defense doesn’t quit again. Depressing to know offense incapable of scoring.

It’s like there are no expectations for team or players, if you fumble, miss tackles, miss assignments, drop passes, it’s ok , you did your best. Time to either start calling out this stuff or scrap the program

Who makes the schedule? Like can we play some cupcakes for our NCS? Like we are not good

So much for an Air Raid OC
I don’t blame Harrell. I blame the whole staff. They are all ignorant, or they just misjudged what it takes to run a program. I know it’s very very hard to run a football program in the big ten. Hopefully we are gonna learn that it’s takes experience after this year is over. Maybe cut bait while we can?

Reactions: mklinker
I think we could run the ball right at them and stay in the game if we don't screw it up with penalties, missed blocks, turnovers, and iffy passing plays. Defense has only given up one drive that was aided by a PI call that was a mistake on our part.

In short, I think we can move the ball on them and can get stops against them. It's up to the coaching staff to get the team to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT