ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Oregon State MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Running the ball well but we have literally completed 1 pass for a gain of yardage. 2 huge drops. A red zone fumble and a fluke pick 6. Good shot to still win this game

This game is a pain to watch, not all on Purdue, as the station broadcasting it is at 90 degrees from the best cannels and I have to sit in an appropriate perfect spot and not move to see the game and hear the sound, but even then it changes for the worse. Unfortunately, the sound comes in perfectly when sitting in another room typing as I also imagine the video does!

This game is a pain to watch, not all on Purdue, as the station broadcasting it is at 90 degrees from the best cannels and I have to sit in an appropriate perfect spot and not move to see the game and hear the sound, but even then it changes for the worse. Unfortunately, the sound comes in perfectly when sitting in another room typing as I also imagine the video does!

Haha - this reminds me of the old days with the tinfoil on the antennas and adjusting the set every 15 minutes.

My health would probably improve if the screen just went black on this game.

Reactions: NVboiler
The biggest question we have is “IF” there is a scenario Walters is so bad Bobo makes a change. Originally I would have said no but this is epically bad. Even with Haze in recent memory.

Reactions: Boiler8285
The biggest question we have is “IF” there is a scenario Walters is so bad Bobo makes a change. Originally I would have said no but this is epically bad. Even with Haze in recent memory.
Bobinski hired him. Not sure there shouldn't be repercussions for him. If not losing his job, I'm not sure he's the one that should be hiring the next coach.

Brown was really excited about his big hit. Shaking his head all the way back to the huddle while apparently not looking at the score board.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler8285
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT