ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Oregon State MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Ok, almost time to wait for the Northwestern game for our next/final win of the season and then focus on basketball…

I don't know what the announcer was talking about. I was praying they kicked the field goal there. Was stunned they did not get the touchdown.

Nothing has changed Beavers just suck unlike rest of our schedule. We can start over next year with another class of crappy portal cast offs.

On the bright side, if anyone ever asks me what Ryan Leaf is doing now I guess I will be able to tell them. I doubt I will be watching any other CW games this season so I would otherwise have never known.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
I rarely post, but Walters is proving that he's worse than Hazell. This is shaping up to be a historically bad season. How can they not even field a competitive team? In the current climate, can Purdue ever dig out of the huge hole that's been dug over the past 20 years?

I rarely post, but Walters is proving that he's worse than Hazell. This is shaping up to be a historically bad season. How can they not even field a competitive team? In the current climate, can Purdue ever dig out of the huge hole that's been dug over the past 20 years?
Yes. The good news is one good hire can get us out of the hole as quickly as a bad hire can put us in one. Even more so now than when we hired Brohm to get us out of the Hazell hole with NIL and easy transfers. It is not hard for me to imagine us hiring a coach that would have us winning this game comfortably with the same players.

Reactions: boilermaker75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT