ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue (4) v. Kansas (1) Game Thread (NCAA Midwest Regional Semi-Final)

We all knew it would take a great game by Purdue and a meh game from Kansas. No one, I repeat no one will beat KU when they bring it. The best PU can play can't beat them when they are on. The meh PU team we have been seeing has no chance.

The point differential is going to be more than the rest of the sweet sixteen games combined.

Vince looks like one of the guys that comes in at the end of games...He doesn't seem to know what is going on.

I knew this team wasn't going to the final four. I don't think Painter will ever get there. I just didn't realized how outclassed we are athletically.
Didn't we all know this prior to the game? Pretty much common knowledge we were out athleted at all positions. One could argue PU was the least athletic in the field of 64, though still very skilled, well coached (and coachable), and a great team. Athletic they have not been.

Didn't we all know this prior to the game? Pretty much common knowledge we were out athleted at all positions. One could argue PU was the least athletic in the field of 64, though still very skilled, well coached (and coachable), and a great team. Athletic they have not been.
I knew we were outclassed athletically, but didn't realize by how much.

Reactions: rgarlitz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT