ADVERTISEMENT

Propane to rise to record high prices this winter.....

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Brandon and Michigan's Governor in negotiation to close the Canada to Michigan pipeline. Gas will see over $5.00 a gallon, food will have shortages, propane will double and triple leaving folks without heat nor money to buy it.

Please....just one person who voted for Slow Brandon....state so on here. And when you, your friends, and your family are starving and freezing this winter....tell us again.

Brandon and Michigan's Governor in negotiation to close the Canada to Michigan pipeline. Gas will see over $5.00 a gallon, food will have shortages, propane will double and triple leaving folks without heat nor money to buy it.

Please....just one person who voted for Slow Brandon....state so on here. And when you, your friends, and your family are starving and freezing this winter....tell us again.
People are just stupid. Will @BuilderBob6 be donating? I use LP to cook and hot water but heat with wood and can get by, I have 1000 gal tank with enough for awhile. I can get by anyway but what do these liberal a**holes think they are accomplishing?

As @BuilderBob6 says, “step up and be counted”!!!

Reactions: Crayfish57

Stupid but inflation is caused by an improving economy so they say. In the meantime, we have went from a net exporter of energy back to a net importer all the while begging OPEC to increase production. Shouldn't be a surprise we deplorables saw this coming unlike the "smartest" people on this board

Stupid but inflation is caused by an improving economy so they say. In the meantime, we have went from a net exporter of energy back to a net importer all the while begging OPEC to increase production. Shouldn't be a surprise we deplorable saw this coming unlike the "smartest" people on this board
Last I filled was 99 , told me not long before was in the 69 range in summer. i am so glad i have a big tank. where is @BuilderBob6 ???

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Good ol' Red Texas's power grid failed completely during this past winter, leaving thousands without heat or usable water for days and weeks. Sounds more like a problem of capital controlling public goods than a partisan one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT