ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to those who voted for Slow Joe and Cammytoe.....

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Food prices....up by 50%
Projected food shortages over the winter
TP an PTowels already missing on shelves'
Peanut Butter and Beans missing from shelves
More panic shopping in stores now
Gas...up a buck a gallon
Christmas trees...shortage
Inflation...up
Stocks...down
Cost of living...up by 25%
Workers....none because they're sitting home and drawing free money from the Dems.
Cars...shortage because of chips made in China
Trucks...can't get one because of those same Chinese products
Clothing...shortage
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR SLOW and the TOE. When your grand kids are out of food and milk this winter, remember that you voted for them,

Food prices....up by 50%
Gas...up a buck a gallon
Inflation...up
Stocks...down
Workers....none because they're sitting home and drawing free money from the Dems.
Clothing...shortage
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR SLOW and the TOE. When your grand kids are out of food and milk this winter, remember that you voted for them,
Biden voters should be ashamed of themselves for what they did to this country. Have you seen his approval numbers?

Living in Indiana, I don't mind it so much when the the toilet paper runs out because we have plenty of corn cobs. And the dollar increase in gasoline I can live with. But I do miss the peanut butter and beans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BSIT
You can blame no one but yourselves. If y'all would have voted for a normal republican, perhaps you would have had a 2 term republican president and would have had control of the Senate and House. Instead you guys managed to vote for a racist jackass that in 4 years the republicans lost the control of the Presidency, Senate and House.

Food prices....up by 50%
Gas...up a buck a gallon
Inflation...up
Stocks...down
Clothing...shortage
Awwww, they musta turned off cartoons at the old folks home. Time for Geritol mimosas

You can blame no one but yourselves. If y'all would have voted for a normal republican, perhaps you would have had a 2 term republican president and would have had control of the Senate and House. Instead you guys managed to vote for a racist jackass that in 4 years the republicans lost the control of the Presidency, Senate and House.
So 81 million people voted for a senile racist jackass and that’s supposedly an improvement? Well obviously it wasn’t since no one can defend one thing he’s done that they like.

You voted for the racist jackass that was in office before him didn't you? Blame is on you.

If you seriously thought Obama was a racist you would have rattled off one by one on how he was. Again, how was Obama a racist?
if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck ,It's a duck. Add Michelle in as well. I don't need to find specific instances . Michelle was even worse than he was

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck ,It's a duck. Add Michelle in as well. I don't need to find specific instances . Michelle was even worse than he was
That’s what I figured. You can’t even offer one example. Obama was far from a racist and you know it.

If you seriously thought Obama was a racist you would have rattled off one by one on how he was. Again, how was Obama a racist?
If I had a son.....
Set race relations back to the days of Jim Crow by his actions....
Killed employment gains in the AA community....

Want more because I can take the time, but even if I did, you'd still claim what you always claim. Barack Hussein Obama is the most racist President in my generation. Deny it.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
When you depict the Obama and his family as monkeys, I think you don’t like him because he is black.
If I had a son.....

Want more because I can take the time, but even if I did, you'd still claim what you always claim. Barack Hussein Obama is the most racist President in my generation. Deny it.
BNI....I can't stand the white part of Obama. Nor any other part of such an individual. He had a chance to do great things for this country, and yet all he did was divide

• Haha
If I had a son.....

If I had son..
Not sure how showing empathy to a family that just lost their son to a overzealous police wanna be is racist.

Set race relations back to days of Jim Crow.
Wow, that is a stretch. No specifics for one.

Killed employment gains in the AA community.
Even if that was true how in the hell is that racist? The truth is, and you cannot dispute this, Obama lowered the employment rate for everyone including blacks. In 2009, black unemployment was around 16%-17%. When he left office it was around 6%-7% and falling.

You ask, do I want more? Are you kidding? You haven’t told me one thing that Obama was a racist.

Reactions: indy35
So today’s calamity is Trumps fault. 👍. Do u even remotely find any fault with Biden?

As I told another independent who voted for Biden, while I wasn’t a fan of Trump’s presidential demeanor, I couldn’t find a way to vote for the Democrats and their economical policy train wreck. Fast forward 9 months and the Amtrack has left the rails.

The good news is that Republicans will have control of the House and Senate in 2022 and will have the presidency in 2024, with or without Trump.

When you depict the Obama and his family as monkeys, I think you don’t like him because he is black.
Who did that?
A few racist people? You think Hunter Biden voted for Obama even though he's a raging racist (you said it yourseslf).

Who did that?
A few racist people? You think Hunter Biden voted for Obama even though he's a raging racist (you said it yourseslf).
A lot of people, that's who. That is why I participate on this board to give the black perspective. Most of y'all would not have know that unless I told you. Now you can google and you will see that it happened. Of course Hunter voted for Obama. What are you talking about? Assuming you are talking about Hunter saying the N-word, as bad as the word is, if you base someone just saying the word alone as racist then 99% of the country would be racist. N-word, K-word or any other slur.

So today’s calamity is Trumps fault. 👍. Do u even remotely find any fault with Biden?

As I told another independent who voted for Biden, while I wasn’t a fan of Trump’s presidential demeanor, I couldn’t find a way to vote for the Democrats and their economical policy train wreck. Fast forward 9 months and the Amtrack has left the rails.

The good news is that Republicans will have control of the House and Senate in 2022 and will have the presidency in 2024, with or without Trump.
Just like y'all gave Chump a chance, I'm giving Biden a chance.

Yeah, If y'all would have voted for an old school, sane, non-asshole, non-racist, non-egotistical, non-misogynistic, non-fascist, non-narcissistic, normal republican, In my opinion, under that president the repubs would have kept the House and the Senate. Then would have had a better chance for a second repub term.

Food prices....up by 50%
Gas...up a buck a gallon
Inflation...up
Stocks...down
Clothing...shortage
I just got to ask, where do you live? Because none of those shortage exist where I’m at

Food prices....up by 50%
Gas...up a buck a gallon
Inflation...up
Stocks...down
Clothing...shortage
I just got to ask, where do you live? Because none of those shortage exist where I’m at.

Just like y'all gave Chump a chance, I'm giving Biden a chance.

Yeah, If y'all would have voted for an old school, sane, non-asshole, non-racist, non-egotistical, non-misogynistic, non-fascist, non-narcissistic, normal republican, In my opinion, under that president the repubs would have kept the House and the Senate. Then would have had a better chance for a second repub term.
Well, the good news is that the Republicans will get a second chance to have both houses and the Presidency after Biden and the Far Left wreck the economy. Jimmy Carter 2.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
I just got to ask, where do you live? Because none of those shortage exist where I’m at.
I think in Twins neck o the woods, peanut butter & beans casseroles are a real staple which leads to a shortage, and eatin lots of peanut butter & beans makes you shit yourself which leads to shortages of clothes/TP/paper towels, and all that shittin dehydrates you and makes you think the market is down rather than up since the beginning of the year

• Haha
Reactions: indy35
I think in Twins neck o the woods, peanut butter & beans casseroles are a real staple which leads to a shortage, and eatin lots of peanut butter & beans makes you shit yourself which leads to shortages of clothes/TP/paper towels, and all that shittin dehydrates you and makes you think the market is down rather than up since the beginning of the year
I mean shoot, I can send him supplies if he is that hard up.

Xmas tree shortage in October is an impeachable offense.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and Crayfish57
Amazing. If you were to turn off CNN and watch fair and balanced...not entirely FOX....you'd see that they're already projecting meat shortages, paper products are being limited to two per, dairy/butter are seeing shortages now. And prices have doubled on most items. And yes, I do like PB and a bowl of ham and beans with cornbread...so what if I do?. Nice try.....

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and Crayfish57
Thanks....I had the little woman put up enough 'maters, corn is frozen, potatoes dug and in the root cellar, green beans canned and frozen. Turnips will be ready in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow she milks the goat, the cow, and fattens up the little piglets. And she gets the eggs in every day to sell for spendin' money. We'll be fine

• Haha
Starting a GoFundMe for Twin, no cash just send
beans
peanut butter
TP
paper towels
clothes (I’m assuming overalls & wife
beater Ts)
1 Christmas tree
😆😆😆

Food prices....up by 50%
Gas...up a buck a gallon
Inflation...up
Stocks...down
Clothing...shortage

Reactions: SKYDOG
It's a fact Bob. It's been all over the media...local and National. Sittin' the the harbors because Biden's still paying those losers not to work. My guess...you have no clue about work and that you've taken ever free government check you can get.
FFS. Covid relief ended over a month ago........it's been all over the media, haven't you seen it? On what are you going to blame now for the labor shortage?

I guess it's shocking to you that there are delays for goods after more than a year of manufacturing and production being shut down.....and then demand rising back to pre pandemic levels.

Are you sending that social security check back every month?

FFS. Covid relief ended over a month ago........it's been all over the media, haven't you seen it? On what are you going to blame now for the labor shortage?

I guess it's shocking to you that there are delays for goods after more than a year of manufacturing and production being shut down.....and then demand rising back to pre pandemic levels.

People with kids still getting paid until the end of the year. Whoops!

Don't get one.

People with kids still getting paid until the end of the year. Whoops!
Yep, on average, an extra $430 per family per month to help feed the kids. What a terrible unchristian thing this is, I say let them kids starve

Yep, on average, an extra $430 per family per month to help feed the kids. What a terrible unchristian thing this is, I say let them kids starve
When the right wingers reference that, do they really think anyone is staying home because they can live on that amount? It's a talking point that doesn't make a bit of sense if you put even a little thought into it.

SNAP benefits will increase to an all-time high — here’s how much more the average family will receive each month​

Last Updated: Aug. 19, 2021 at 8:57 a.m. ETFirst Published: Aug. 16, 2021 at 4:04 p.m. ET

Most households who receive Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program benefits have at least one working adult.​

horizontal

U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack holds up a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card in May. America's 42 million SNAP recipients will see their largest-ever increase in monthly benefits starting in October.​

The 42 million Americans who rely on government help to pay for food will see the biggest-ever increase in their benefits starting in October.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture on Monday announced the largest-ever increase in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits, formerly known as food stamps. The increase will amount to 25% more per month compared to what recipients got before the pandemic.

That works out to a total of $157 in food benefits per person on average each month, a $36 monthly increase from before the pandemic, according to the USDA.

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck

SNAP benefits will increase to an all-time high — here’s how much more the average family will receive each month​

Last Updated: Aug. 19, 2021 at 8:57 a.m. ETFirst Published: Aug. 16, 2021 at 4:04 p.m. ET

Most households who receive Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program benefits have at least one working adult.​

horizontal

U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack holds up a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card in May. America's 42 million SNAP recipients will see their largest-ever increase in monthly benefits starting in October.​

The 42 million Americans who rely on government help to pay for food will see the biggest-ever increase in their benefits starting in October.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture on Monday announced the largest-ever increase in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits, formerly known as food stamps. The increase will amount to 25% more per month compared to what recipients got before the pandemic.

That works out to a total of $157 in food benefits per person on average each month, a $36 monthly increase from before the pandemic, according to the USDA.
Bravo!! That means they must have finished reevaluating the TFP (used to determine SNAP benefits) which was part of the bipartisan Farm Bill passed back in 2018

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT