ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

I don't know except no one seems to like you, you made a comment about my posts. Why are you so afraid of people that don't blindly follow your views? Because you know its mostly BS?
You don't know?

Well, at least you're honest in that regard.

As far as my "likes"???????? What is this? A popularity contest on an anonymous message board? Believe me. I have a life to live and don't worry about some silly rating system and how other anonymous posters feel about me, especially you. Really? Are we back in junior high? lol

You have obviously confused me with our president.

Maybe if you didnt have a stupid disgusting picture of yourself that more people might like you?
You don't know?

Well, at least you're honest in that regard.

As far as my "likes"???????? What is this? A popularity contest on an anonymous message board? Believe me. I have a life to live and don't worry about some silly rating system and how other anonymous posters feel about me, especially you. Really? Are we back in junior high? lol

You have obviously confused me with our president.
Wow hypocrite much? You seem scared . So you are all worried about when Rivals listed my wrong member date which I had no control over but was some big deal to you and apparently really had you upset but when someone mentions how you have 14,000+ post and 2500 likes on a LIBERAL board that doesnt like me. Its like watching a bunch of entitled rich kids @Bethboilerfan all playing at a daycare and I am the one from the wrong side of your tracks that showed up and you are all so upset

The fish brothers are tag teaming this board. Carp and crawdad are flexing their muscles. Oh my.
Oh my , Lions and Tigers and Fish oh my! Someone doesnt like me , Oh my! My liberal world has been invaded by someone that can actually think on their own , Oh my! What will I do ? Oh my!

He just likes to prove that Trump's only supporters are uneducated old white guys. Doing a helluva job.
You are doing such a great job proving your point. What is that again? Tear things up and say its just a protest. The best part is you being a bigot and deciding who I am? You are a purple spot

Maybe if you didnt have a stupid disgusting picture of yourself that more people might like you?

Wow hypocrite much? You seem scared . So you are all worried about when Rivals listed my wrong member date which I had no control over but was some big deal to you and apparently really had you upset but when someone mentions how you have 14,000+ post and 2500 likes on a LIBERAL board that doesnt like me. Its like watching a bunch of entitled rich kids @Bethboilerfan all playing at a daycare and I am the one from the wrong side of your tracks that showed up and you are all so upset
One other poster, banned it would appear for his/her nonsense on KHC, obsessed about likes. Look at what you just typed, he has 14000 post since 2003, what is that 8/900 posts a year, and 2500 likes in the few years since rivals offered it. Yes, he is well liked, you weren’t under your former handle, and outside nonsensical Trumpers, you aren’t now.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
One other poster, banned it would appear for his/her nonsense on KHC, obsessed about likes. Look at what you just typed, he has 14000 post since 2003, what is that 8/900 posts a year, and 2500 likes in the few years since rivals offered it. Yes, he is well liked, you weren’t under your former handle, and outside nonsensical Trumpers, you aren’t now.
Do they let you out in the summer? WTF you make no sense at all I don't even have a clue what KHC

Do they let you out in the summer? WTF you make no sense at all I don't even have a clue what KHC

Herrli is gone, so you can be our new Ralph

giphy.gif

So this veteran, who once swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.........will BECOME one of those domestic enemies when his politician of choice isn't elected and he explodes......and you become the enemy.........and he doesn't care what happens as a result.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So this veteran, who once swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.........will BECOME one of those domestic enemies when his politician of choice isn't elected and he explodes......and you become the enemy.........and he doesn't care what happens as a result.

Why is Builder Bob such an asshole and hate America?You have never answered bob can you even read a framing square?

Pastor Rick Wiles everyone. Pro life Christian suggesting we use hollow point bullets on protesters. Sounds like the Taliban.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
So many things here........but in many cases there is no government mandate or law that requires masks. If the store says you have to wear them, that's their right. A libertarian should have no problem with that. No shirt, no shoes, no dice.

Comparing a woman's right to say what happens with her body to mask wearing? Seriously Charlie?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT