ADVERTISEMENT

Plummer has shown nothing!

this isn’t on Plummer .. he’s way down the list of blame in tgis game
Yes it is. He freakin sucks. He has been nothing short of a disaster in the second half. Threw an INT my dead grandmother could of picked off, made poor decision after poor decision. I get it he makes you feel funny in your pants, but he flat out sucks.

Yes it is. He freakin sucks. He has been nothing short of a disaster in the second half. Threw an INT my dead grandmother could of picked off, made poor decision after poor decision. I get it he makes you feel funny in your pants, but he flat out sucks.

you’re wrong. He threw a bad pick ..other than that he was fine. I don’t do the whole kirsch v Orton thing .. he’s not my guy. He’s a good player

tell me why.. break down every mistake and tell me what the right decision was stooge..

You made a claim.. the burden is on you
It's easy. Just watch the entire second half. He sucks the video evidence is right in front of you.

Case. Closed. You lose. Now go cry in your Plummer jockstrap.

thats not an argument .. that’s you saying shit and acting like it’s true because you said it
Na it's called using literal game evidence and you just being too stupid to see it. Do you sing to your jackoff plummer poster every night before you go to sleep? I'll bet you do.

Na it's called using literal game evidence and you just being too stupid to see it. Do you sing to your jackoff plummer poster every night before you go to sleep? I'll bet you do.
What evidence .. tell me the mistakes. You made a claim and I’m asking you to back it with literally anything

no you need to do better than that.. you said he made mistakes.. what were they jag off
I've listed them. I've pointed to the literal game itself. I've proven you wrong. YOU LOSE! Stop being such a inbred dumbass just because someone said your boyfriend sucks at being a QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT