ADVERTISEMENT

OT: would like to see NW take down IL

Heads up BOILER

True Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2021
NE loss recently changed to a quad 2 loss since they dropped in the NET rankings. A win over the Illini would likely improve their NET ranking and make that loss a quad 1 loss instead of a 2

Reactions: 4IUSox2
It's been a very entertaining game. Biggest lead has been 5 and there are 6 mins left. I think Collins just got a warning but don't know for what.

From a non-bias perspective this has been the best BigTen game of the season by far. Amazing March madness feel. Big shot making play after play. Super fun basketball. Purdue better bring their A-game when NW comes to Mackey because Buie is playing for blood trying to get a win in Mackey.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Hummel didn't like that last shot by Domask but I thought it was a real good look. A pet move for him with a big size advantage over Buie after the switch. He just missed it barely.

BROOKS BARNHIZER….FOR 3 and fouled! The local Lafayette boy! Good to see him doing well up there! And also that he has a better haircut than in years past 😂

Reactions: BoilerAndy
That slip on the inbounds by Nicholson actually reminded me of a game winner by Illinois against Indiana several years ago. Can't remember who made the shot but it was a white big and there were less than 2 seconds left.

That slip on the inbounds by Nicholson actually reminded me of a game winner by Illinois against Indiana several years ago. Can't remember who made the shot but it was a white big and there were less than 2 seconds left.
I believe it was Griffey?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT