ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic - Purdue ranked #6 in Free Speech according to Real Clear Education Poll

But it wasn't a back and forth. It was you being dishonest and being weird, while everyone else proved you wrong. Then you changed the subject with more dishonest statements because, well, you don't think rationally. But it was fun to watch.
Disagree. His posts were both honest and rational. It’s ok to respectfully disagree.

Disagree. His posts were both honest and rational. It’s ok to respectfully disagree.
I respectfully disagree. He wasn't being honest. He was deflecting. He did the same thing in a thread about the Covid vaccine. Jumps into a thread with his political view, then tells people who respectfully disagree with him on the merits that they are being political.

I respectfully disagree. He wasn't being honest. He was deflecting. He did the same thing in a thread about the Covid vaccine. Jumps into a thread with his political view, then tells people who respectfully disagree with him on the merits that they are being political.
I agree with you but we/you should call off the dogs. He more or less gave up on the argument.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT