ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel is not a PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my take fan is short for fanatic. Momma bear will always be a mamma bear. I am an IU guy amd this is the worst offense i habe ever seen from a painter team. It is noones fault painter has not figured out how to use everyone in the offense without figuring the tipping point of to much Edwards or not enough Edwards. Eastern has had some bad games bit everyone is 8 games into the season. My point is that Treed will always support her son as any parent shoukd do even if she contradicts herself as to the criticism that is currently on the board and in my opinion doesn't help. Quit blaming the coach and comparing other players (i.e. simpson) to the situation at hand. The kid plays good defense but has not had a good start to the season at the position he started it out. Does that mean he is not a gokd player? NO. Does that mean he cant improve? No. But quit making excuses for everything, even as an IU fan painter has a pretty good track record of having a fluent offense and that is clearly not the case with Eastern at the point so if he changes it up let painter do what he does and that is coach and take the emotion out of it which is probably impossible being a parent and not respond to everyone and when you do respond dont bait people. And i have an honest question if they become more fluent on offense with Eastern coming off of the bench wouldnt that be better than him playing out of position? My question is how does painter incorporate Edwards into an offense that works with the pieces that he has cause Edwards can score pretty much anyway but is the way he is scoring is it"worth the squeeze"
Chief, are you high? I’m sure he’s letting Edwards do whatever he wants so that better recruits may go there because he can say “look how many shots Edwards got”. But no, she’s probably right. They should try being more balanced. For Purdue to beat good team he needs to efficiently score 24 points a game, not on 22 shots or however many he usually takes. As much grief as I give on this board I know they have some good players or they wouldn’t be at big 10 school. I’m sure they have other guys that are capable of scoring.

Here is my take fan is short for fanatic. Momma bear will always be a mamma bear. I am an IU guy amd this is the worst offense i habe ever seen from a painter team. It is noones fault painter has not figured out how to use everyone in the offense without figuring the tipping point of to much Edwards or not enough Edwards. Eastern has had some bad games bit everyone is 8 games into the season. My point is that Treed will always support her son as any parent shoukd do even if she contradicts herself as to the criticism that is currently on the board and in my opinion doesn't help. Quit blaming the coach and comparing other players (i.e. simpson) to the situation at hand. The kid plays good defense but has not had a good start to the season at the position he started it out. Does that mean he is not a gokd player? NO. Does that mean he cant improve? No. But quit making excuses for everything, even as an IU fan painter has a pretty good track record of having a fluent offense and that is clearly not the case with Eastern at the point so if he changes it up let painter do what he does and that is coach and take the emotion out of it which is probably impossible being a parent and not respond to everyone and when you do respond dont bait people. And i have an honest question if they become more fluent on offense with Eastern coming off of the bench wouldnt that be better than him playing out of position? My question is how does painter incorporate Edwards into an offense that works with the pieces that he has cause Edwards can score pretty much anyway but is the way he is scoring is it"worth the squeeze"
Chief, are you high? I’m sure he’s letting Edwards do whatever he wants so that better recruits may go there because he can say “look how many shots Edwards got”. But no, she’s probably right. They should try being more balanced. For Purdue to beat good team he needs to efficiently score 24 points a game, not on 22 shots or however many he usually takes. As much grief as I give on this board I know they have some good players or they wouldn’t be at big 10 school. I’m sure they have other guys that are capable of scoring.

No im not high i am just capable of watching basketball and giving my opinion like it or not. Do i think this thread is a trainwreck because of some of the posters? Hell yes. But i was just giving my 2 cents of watching and playing basketball for the last 40 years. Purdue is not playing there typical system this year

But if i retire to Michigan i might be since they changed the law

No im not high i am just capable of watching basketball and giving my opinion like it or not. Do i think this thread is a trainwreck because of some of the posters? Hell yes. But i was just giving my 2 cents of watching and playing basketball for the last 40 years. Purdue is not playing there typical system this year
Well your grammar sucks which will get you everytime on another teams board and I’m an IU fan. I’m not saying mine is great by any means, but still. Anyways, having momma bear on here is entertaining which is what these boards are all about. What she says isn’t entirely wrong after looking into it some. I think Carson has gotten a lil too big for his britches.

Well your grammar sucks which will get you everytime on another teams board and I’m an IU fan. I’m not saying mine is great by any means, but still. Anyways, having momma bear on here is entertaining which is what these boards are all about. What she says isn’t entirely wrong after looking into it some. I think Carson has gotten a lil too big for his britches.

Well good thing i am good at math and you post more here than anywhere else. People like you give IU fans who know something about basketball a bad rep. Is that proper grammar

Bra you are entitled to ur opinion I’m entitled to mine and stay with Indiana message board. You don’t no me you don’t no what’s going on but you have the audacity to make claims I’m blaming someone. I’m speaking facts bra I no what I’m seeing get off your high horse and bounce. I don’t make excuses I no what I’m seeing with my own eyes. I played basketball bra I no a thing or 2 about basketball and my opinions would be the same if that wasn’t my kid I see what I see and I’m not backing down from it. Bottom line this offense needs more balance period not just for Nojel for other players other than the 2 it’s being ran for. You spread the offense out more thst helps those 2 players as well. I no my son better than anybody I no the amount of work he has always put on his game and in my opinion he needs touches to offensively so does Haarms Evan Aaron Eric Sasha everybody bcuz all bring something to the offensive end that could help this team win games. I’m a momma 1st no doubt but I dam sure no basketball as well.

40 years watching basketball doesn’t make you an expert either I played at the low major div 1 level I’m a basketball official that has been officiating for over 9 years at many levels I travel do this do bra I no basketball as well I certainly no my child’s game better than anyone and being his mother has nothing to do with my unbiased opinions I’m watching I’m there st these games and like I will repeatedly say this offense needs balance and Michigan is a good example to use bcuz that coach maximize all his players strengths those who shoot it well or those who can get to the basket well whatever each player strengths are he has found a way to maximize those players strengths in there offense. I compare my son to Simpson bcuz he’s not a great shooter but that coach runs screens to free him up to do what he does best I’m saying if that is done for my son he frees him up to create for himself and his teammates. Don’t judge me guy you gave your opinion I gave mine

Reactions: cropper53
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT