ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Shocked at the undisciplined play by Purdue. Nearly 200 yards in penalties?????
It will be real difficult for the Boilermakers getting to a bowl this year. Good luck

The defense is making strides, the offense looks amazingly vanilla and really really bad. I thought Browne was pretty bad but at this rate, Card is regressing to him.

Might as well throw Davilla out there.
Play Davila, brilliant. That's the perfect way to destroy a young QB's confidence, especially when our line play is weak.
Give Davila half of the snaps this week in practice and give Card the quick yank against Whiskey if he is not moving the ball.
It's disappointing to see that Harell has failed to improve Card's play in his second season. Are we up to 3 or 4 pick sixes...?

Play Davila, brilliant. That's the perfect way to destroy a young QB's confidence, especially when our line play is weak.
Give Davila half of the snaps this week in practice and give Card the quick yank against Whiskey if he is not moving the ball.
It's disappointing to see that Harell has failed to improve Card's play in his second season. Are we up to 3 or 4 pick sixes...?

Card shouldn't even be starting against Whiskey. Guy just doesn't have it. Not going to win with him period.

Wow, that post game radio interview with CRW was rough........ Overwhelmed.
After listening to that, I actually feel sorry for the guy...

The only good thing about the game was that I started preparing and now finished the hot German potato salad to go with the bratwurst that I'll now grill. I started after Nebraska's first touchdown, realizing nothing was going to get better for Purdue. With a Shiner Bock beer, something nice to forget this debacle.

Defenders need to be on the bench after more than one pass interference. Make them learn a damn lesson. The amount of penalties this teams gets has to be on a record pace.

Defenders need to be on the bench after more than one pass interference. Make them learn a damn lesson. The amount of penalties this teams gets has to be on a record pace.
We aren't prepared. We could have gotten called for a couple more at oregon state. I wonder how much live tackling and full game speed stuff we do in practice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT