ADVERTISEMENT

Morehead State (1-1) at Purdue (1-0) MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

anyone know how to watch or listen to the game? I was told by fubo that my zip code prohibited me from watching the stream on BTN+ wtf

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. The #3-ranked Purdue Boilermakers (1-0) host the Morehead State Eagles (1-1) in Mackey Arena with tip-off scheduled at approximately 7:00 pm (Eastern Time). Television coverage is on the BTN+ subscription service.

Purdue is coming off an impressive showing earlier in the week against Samford, taking that one 98-45. Morehead State lost at Alabama and also defeated Shawnee State two days ago at home.

Expected Starting Line-Ups:

Morehead State - Zach Iyeyemi, Riley Minix, Drew Thelwell, Kalil Thomas, and Jordan Lathon

Purdue - Trey Kaufman-Renn, Zach Edey, Braden Smith, Fletcher Loyer, and Lance Jones

From Coach Matt Painter - "They run good stuff. Some people are just simple and like ball screen motion and there's nothing wrong with that. But they do a lot of good stuff out of ball screens. They also run a lot of quick hitters. It'll be a good adjustment for us just because Samford was different in how they changed up everything. These guys are more traditional."

The Boilers got off to a really fast start last game, and I expect they'll try to establish a similar result tonight. Given Morehead may play a little more predictable, Zach Edey may get more touches early Look for Purdue to still try and play a fairly large rotation - Cam Heide had an oustanding all-around game in his first official game as a Boiler - it will be interesting to see how he and Myles Colvin react with a game under their belts. Purdue controlled the boards and shot really well against Samford - still too many turnovers for Coach Matt Painter's liking, so we'll see how they do on that front.

The defense was very active last time out - Morehead provides a different challenge tonight - want to see how the Boilers execute again tonight. You never know for any one game, but after tonight, things start to really get tougher with Xavier coming to town next week - eight of the next nine opponents could end up being top 50 or so.

Boiler Up, my friends...

i
i

anyone know how to watch or listen to the game? I was told by fubo that my zip code prohibited me from watching the stream on BTN+ wtf
Download Purdue sports app and listen to radio that way. It may be 5 - 10 secs delay but def a way to listen

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. The #3-ranked Purdue Boilermakers (1-0) host the Morehead State Eagles (1-1) in Mackey Arena with tip-off scheduled at approximately 7:00 pm (Eastern Time). Television coverage is on the BTN+ subscription service.

Purdue is coming off an impressive showing earlier in the week against Samford, taking that one 98-45. Morehead State lost at Alabama and also defeated Shawnee State two days ago at home.

Expected Starting Line-Ups:

Morehead State - Zach Iyeyemi, Riley Minix, Drew Thelwell, Kalil Thomas, and Jordan Lathon

Purdue - Trey Kaufman-Renn, Zach Edey, Braden Smith, Fletcher Loyer, and Lance Jones

From Coach Matt Painter - "They run good stuff. Some people are just simple and like ball screen motion and there's nothing wrong with that. But they do a lot of good stuff out of ball screens. They also run a lot of quick hitters. It'll be a good adjustment for us just because Samford was different in how they changed up everything. These guys are more traditional."

The Boilers got off to a really fast start last game, and I expect they'll try to establish a similar result tonight. Given Morehead may play a little more predictable, Zach Edey may get more touches early Look for Purdue to still try and play a fairly large rotation - Cam Heide had an oustanding all-around game in his first official game as a Boiler - it will be interesting to see how he and Myles Colvin react with a game under their belts. Purdue controlled the boards and shot really well against Samford - still too many turnovers for Coach Matt Painter's liking, so we'll see how they do on that front.

The defense was very active last time out - Morehead provides a different challenge tonight - want to see how the Boilers execute again tonight. You never know for any one game, but after tonight, things start to really get tougher with Xavier coming to town next week - eight of the next nine opponents could end up being top 50 or so.

Boiler Up, my friends...

i
i

Edey at the 4 tonight? I like it.

• Wow
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT