ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Big run by MN.....playing an Edey with 2 fouls and a Loyer who can't guard his own shadow

The red flags are STILL blaring with this team in march. Edey STILL cant make fts we are going on 3 weeks now.

TKR is an absolute liability on the floor with how bad his ft shooting is.

I am having ptsd with march around the corner

Reactions: BoilerDeac
The FT thing is starting to span multiple games now and be a problem. I think we'll still pull this out, but... I half expected this hangover after epic wins over the past few weeks honestly. Being ranked #1 or #2... you get everyone's best shot of their entire year, for some players their career highlight will be this game, so... yeah... here we are. Let's get after 'em HARD in the 2nd half Boilers!!!!

everything-is.gif

Reactions: Zaphod_B
The focus for any opposing team is to shut down Loyer

Attack him on offense

Force Painter to go with Morton which then disrupts the Purdue offense

Reactions: BoilerDeac
All I can say is the offense really took off with Colvin in the game.……..😏

what a pathetic home performance

long way to go but this team is trash right now. they don’t even look competent right now.

Minnesota can blow huge leads but man, I can’t feel good about this even with a huge comeback that beats the spread. That was wow

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck

Attack him on offense

Yeah, Colvin really took the offense to another level….

you can’t blame Morton for a team wide brain aneurysm

Welp, we can check worst stretch of basketball we've played all season off the list. I expect to see a much better half.

Reactions: Roeder and Zaphod_B
Minny outplayed the Boilers, it happens, let’s see how they react in the second half. Without a doubt the worst half of the season for Jones and Edey, Fletcher hot garbage as well.

The FT thing is starting to span multiple games now and be a problem. I think we'll still pull this out, but... I half expected this hangover after epic wins over the past few weeks honestly. Being ranked #1 or #2... you get everyone's best shot of their entire year, for some players their career highlight will be this game, so... yeah... here we are. Let's get after 'em HARD in the 2nd half Boilers!!!!

everything-is.gif
this game is similar how they played vs Iowa, they went cold in the 2nd half but mostly w/o Garcia

Attack him on offense

The focus? I can buy it's a scouting report point, but that it's the focus.

Hoping Loyer is told not to drive the lane anymore. Turnovers and bad passes are all that results from them. Play Heide more this half. Can’t hurt at this point.

Minny outplayed the Boilers, it happens, let’s see how they react in the second half. Without a doubt the worst half of the season for Jones and Edey, Fletcher hot garbage as well.
there's a 15 point differential in the half due to their 5 more 3's, I don't want to hear this shit about defense, play guys that can score

• Haha
Reactions: Russ Ford
Hoping Loyer is told not to drive the lane anymore. Turnovers and bad passes are all that results from them. Play Heide more this half. Can’t hurt at this point.
needs to get stronger, look at Smith or Barnhizer to name a few

All I can say is the offense really took off with Colvin in the game.……..😏

what a pathetic home performance

long way to go but this team is trash right now. they don’t even look competent right now.

Minnesota can blow huge leads but man, I can’t feel good about this even with a huge comeback that beats the spread. That was wow
One bad half equals the team is trash? Wow, that’s a bad take, every team in the country has off moments, doesn’t mean the team is trash.

Reactions: Schnelk
We don’t seem to have a Wilcher, berry, these random minn dudes that get in a rhythm and hit everything.

Well know in the first 5 mins of the second half if we’re gonna fight or this is another Nebraska 24 or Maryland 23

I think those two fouls on Edey rattled the team. Go back to what we do.

This was always going to be a tough game... This is one of the last real chances for Minny to get a quality win and prove they deserve to be in the tourney... Purdue better stop underestimating these guys. It's a better Minny than the last few years...

needs to get stronger, look at Smith or Barnhizer to name a few

Barnhizer does not get pushed around much and can definitely produce in the paint. Fletch has made some strides but has more work to do, admittedly. Still a roller coaster at times with some of these games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT